DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it! http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...3.photogallery
Georgewithtrashbags.jpg

Bag from PI Video
PIRedtietrashbag.jpg
is this why they stripped Caylees room?

ECS, do you think maybe it's "full sunlight" because it's sunny Florida and blindingly sunny all the time? ;)

Can I just tell you that I live in the Sunshine State, and that I have no idea how it is that Florida was named after sunshine? It rains here CONSTANTLY, if not daily in the summer months. The sun can be out one minute, and then disappear into the clouds the next, storm heavily, and then suddenly clear up again all in a 5 minute period. It's not all sunshine, beaches and palm trees here. Although it was a good observation, I'm not so sure about the sunlight in those pics casting doubt whether or not DC was at the right spot. Guess we will have to wait until it's confirmed by LE. DARN! I want to know NOW.

Serving up one helping of humble pie. Watched the vid again and captured the following. Camera man is facing south toward the swamp, DC comes out and turns to the west and starts walking, he stops and turn 180 degrees and low and behold, there's a long shadow behind him. I still say looking at the manicured grass and the abandon house 23 minutes later that they are probably somewhere else.

Attachments

• pi-video2.jpg
    pi-video2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 210
Serving up one helping of humble pie. Watched the vid again and captured the following. Camera man is facing south toward the swamp, DC comes out and turns to the west and starts walking, he stops and turn 180 degrees and low and behold, there's a long shadow behind him. I still say looking at the manicured grass and the abandon house 23 minutes later that they are probably somewhere else.

Oh you're good, I didn't even notice that shadow!

I agree it looks like at least three different spots. Didn't LP say something like, the first day they were 10' feet away from where the remains were found and the next day they were 20' and 30' feet away?

Ya know -- I'd be interested to know if JB or his compadres were VISITING at the OCJ with Casey while this search was going on? Maybe they were in the private interview room there and KC was talking on the phone to DC from there. Wouldn't that be something. I'm going look at the visitor log. Ha!

Are attorneys allowed to bring in their cell phones when meeting with clients at OCJ - anyone know?

Never even thought about attorney's brining their cell phones into a private meeting with a client. Hmmm?

Notice the white object on the trash bag...didn't Kronk say something about a white object? I'm thinking he said it was round but I could be mistaken. Also notice in the video the PI never opens that bag and there seems to be a focus on pavers along side the house and trash bags. I also recall seeing pavers like these in the crime scene photos.
CAYLEEBACKYARD.jpg

Here is a photo of the crime scene with pavers under the tent.

http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/197673.jpg

Notice the white object on the trash bag...didn't Kronk say something about a white object? I'm thinking he said it was round but I could be mistaken. Also notice in the video the PI never opens that bag and there seems to be a focus on pavers along side the house and trash bags. I also recall seeing pavers like these in the crime scene photos.
CAYLEEBACKYARD.jpg

I think those are paper evidence bags. THe pavers the A's used are the smaller pavers that are closer to 6x8 or 2x8.

It was still a great observation on both accounts tho!! Good eye for detail!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Curb side at dump site facing west. No manicured grass in front, just weeds.

Attachments

• 195966.jpg
    195966.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 123
What on earth was he doing with the dirt?

I'd say he was digging for a body and the also the reason he's slicing through black garbage bags and prodding the ground with that metal rod. He's definitely not looking for an alive Caylee.

Curb side at dump site facing east. Just adding these for some reference when viewing the PI video. THe devil is in the details.

Attachments

• 195771.jpg
    195771.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 107
I thought I may have found the house that is shown in Hoover's video, but now I am not to sure. This person has several videos. I found the post with the you-tube video's. Thought I would share this info I had came across a while back.

Can someone explain this? Someone else knew that Caylee was dead on 6/27/08 and created a video called "Gifts for Caylee RIP" on 6/27/08 -- a bunch of dolls made from recycled materials and laid on the ground like a memorial. Please see the video at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page

The user's name is skyzze, and she also has a page on myspace --

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=130069004

I found this youtube and myspace because someone on "docstoc" says that Casey posted something on this "skyzze" person's site and later deleted it. See the following link on docstoc (you need to be a registered user to view). The picture ensemble of Caylee that Casey apparently posted and then deleted on skyzze's site is somewhat disturbing; it is one of Caylee crying out and looking very scared, and her name is shown, plus something illegible and the words "Bring Her Home."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony
Are you saying that this vidieo was post on 6/27??

Curb side at dump site facing west. No manicured grass in front, just weeds.

See this photo:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3154659&postcount=155

This is the exact same area after it was cleared by LE during the excavation of Caylee's remains.

See the pavers in the photo? See the configuration of the pavers/concrete blocks (think of a clock and look at the 9 o'clock area)?

In my opinion, you can see the same pavers/concrete blocks in the Hoover/Casey video. Let me find the exact frame for you so you can compare them. Mind you, the angle and place where Hoover is standing filming Casey is totally different than the angle and placement of the LE's picture.

Update. Now go to the Hoover video and stop it at this mark: 9:44:28 (use the numbers in the upper screen). See the pavers in the background of the video? DC is kind of pushing the probe and they are out of his reach (in the background) at around the 12 o'clock position (if it was a clock).

About 2:37 it appears that DC is removing the wood from a old rotted flower border that would have been put in along side of a the foundation. It appears that it is wood clapboard siding built on top of a wood sill. This sill is old and rotten or DC would not have been able to put the probe through it as he did. [This is not a block building. IMO] this makes me wonder if it was actually an old garage. It is not an out building of a more commercial type building such as a city or school maintenance building of anything that would have built recently. Most commercial type buildings are made of block or at least have lath and a stucco coating on them. Commercial properties usually don’t have bed for decorative plants along their foundations.

At about 3:00 the square white concrete block that DC turns on end is a 4x8x16 hollow core block used in masonry construction for wall partitions, starter as a brick wall, as well as a garden wall. They are not placed flat. They are placed on the long (8") side with that large open cell facing up just as he left it sitting in the video. It would not be used as a ground paver because not structural strong laying flat.

At about 5:18 that small square-ish white thing is a piece of Styrofoam insulation board. It could not be drywall because it would not hold up to the weather. The construction barricade is the easel type that has folding legs. It is available to purchase through different custodial or janitorial supply as well as professional maintenance supply houses. Of course it would also be used for any road construction crew, homebuilder, city, county or government type work as well.

5:52 That still shot looks like an old very rundown and appears abandoned home that had a screened in back porch now without the screen. I do believe that this may be a house property. The home would have been set back with that porch attached to the back and then the garage separate to the left.

5:53 an old window that has shelves nailed to the frame on the inside which I feel would part of the garage type building and not the house. The largish thing on the second shelf appears to be a terra cotta pot. Can’t tell what else is in the window at first glance.

At about 8:00 that white thing sitting upright on the ground looks like a 5-1/4 piece of board that has been painted white and it appears that what is sticking out of it may be an old rusty lag screw, stove bolt or maybe an eye hook.

I will watch again tomorrow and see if I can figure anything else out.

IMO there is no way that DC was trying to find a body so he could call LE. IMO if he had found her remains we would have never known. This man had no concept of what is done to search and preserve evidence nor did he care.

Right! The was the first thing that really caught my eye...
^i^

I thought I got a glimpse of something black like a garbage bag right behind where I think I saw the book laying.

Can I just tell you that I live in the Sunshine State, and that I have no idea how it is that Florida was named after sunshine? It rains here CONSTANTLY, if not daily in the summer months. The sun can be out one minute, and then disappear into the clouds the next, storm heavily, and then suddenly clear up again all in a 5 minute period. It's not all sunshine, beaches and palm trees here. Although it was a good observation, I'm not so sure about the sunlight in those pics casting doubt whether or not DC was at the right spot. Guess we will have to wait until it's confirmed by LE. DARN! I want to know NOW.

I live in Orlando :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member