PI Raw Video Tape (Nov. 15-16th) Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say he was digging for a body and the also the reason he's slicing through black garbage bags and prodding the ground with that metal rod. He's definitely not looking for an alive Caylee.

No. he isn't looking for an alive Caylee. I believe he is looking for the Blackjack phone when he is up by the building like others have suggested, clothing and something else by the bulding in the bags. In the wooded area I believe he is using the prod to find Caylee wrapped in the comforter off her bed, in the black bags buried just like KC thought she had left her. Just a theory.

Are you saying that this video was post on 6/27??

That is what the video said? I don't know who this person is but found the post in another forum and it has bothers me since and I mentioned it several times and never got a response.

I think she made the video of the "dolls" she had created, but went back and renamed it later.

Me either. Talk about noticing details. Good call.

And it'd be easy to hide communication at the jail even not in a private room if JB just texted to someone.

Even when they were out searching, DC could have been on the phone relaying things through a "middle man" who would, in turn, text what DC was saying as far as location or what he was findings, etc. and then that person would text JB at the jail for their discussions.:waitasec:

who could he be talking to?? MR

On the Geraldo thread they said Conway has already told Le who he was talking to.....they did not know the meter reader right? So it sounds to me like it was one of the A;s.

About 2:37 it appears that DC is removing the wood from a old rotted flower border that would have been put in along side of a the foundation. It appears that it is wood clapboard siding built on top of a wood sill. This sill is old and rotten or DC would not have been able to put the probe through it as he did. [This is not a block building. IMO] this makes me wonder if it was actually an old garage. It is not an out building of a more commercial type building such as a city or school maintenance building of anything that would have built recently. Most commercial type buildings are made of block or at least have lath and a stucco coating on them. Commercial properties usually don’t have bed for decorative plants along their foundations.

At about 3:00 the square white concrete block that DC turns on end is a 4x8x16 hollow core block used in masonry construction for wall partitions, starter as a brick wall, as well as a garden wall. They are not placed flat. They are placed on the long (8") side with that large open cell facing up just as he left it sitting in the video. It would not be used as a ground paver because not structural strong laying flat.

At about 5:18 that small square-ish white thing is a piece of Styrofoam insulation board. It could not be drywall because it would not hold up to the weather. The construction barricade is the easel type that has folding legs. It is available to purchase through different custodial or janitorial supply as well as professional maintenance supply houses. Of course it would also be used for any road construction crew, homebuilder, city, county or government type work as well.

5:52 That still shot looks like an old very rundown and appears abandoned home that had a screened in back porch now without the screen. I do believe that this may be a house property. The home would have been set back with that porch attached to the back and then the garage separate to the left.

5:53 an old window that has shelves nailed to the frame on the inside which I feel would part of the garage type building and not the house. The largish thing on the second shelf appears to be a terra cotta pot. Can’t tell what else is in the window at first glance.

At about 8:00 that white thing sitting upright on the ground looks like a 5-1/4 piece of board that has been painted white and it appears that what is sticking out of it may be an old rusty lag screw, stove bolt or maybe an eye hook.

I will watch again tomorrow and see if I can figure anything else out.

IMO there is no way that DC was trying to find a body so he could call LE. IMO if he had found her remains we would have never known. This man had no concept of what is done to search and preserve evidence nor did he care.

I had mentioned a while back after doing some searching about Mike16acre. He use to have house parties there and there are acre's and acres of land...I had sent this tip in back in July, another one I never heard talked about. He has a my space and was friends with Casey.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=2381928

for those of you who are still questioning what 16 acres is (watch the f;sdfj video). If you still dont quite know then it was a concert venue that I ran out of my house for about 6 months. 2-3 hundred people there every Friday and Saturday (sometimes Sundays) for 25 weeks. I had some pretty bad *advertiser censored* bands play there, Whole Wheat Bread (Who will be on Lil Johns next CD Crunk Rock) Indorphin eand One Drop started it off back in February and I ended it in July with IRA, a punk rock band from Columbia that has been in the punk scene for over 25 years. They actually played with the Ramones and the Sex Pistols way back in the day. My favorite show by far though was Far less from Tooth and Nail Records (Underoath, Dead Poetic, Emery, Anberlin) and House of Fools from Drive thru records. After the city got fed up with me and my parties they took my meter so I didnt have any electricity and told me to leave, much better then having the ATF raid me and slam me with selling alcohol to minors

That is what the video said? I don't know who this person is but found the post in another forum and it has bothers me since and I mentioned it several times and never got a response.

I've been responding...and sleuthing. Read my post above this one.:)

Wow, the zebra toy just creeped me out. Wasn't there something like that at the crime scene ?

202543.jpg

202498.jpg

These are the pavers I was remembering...right shape, wrong color.

Here is an ariel view of the scene where Caylee was found...notice the small building near the road and how nicely the grass is cut. Also notice the blue tent...is that located near the school? Anyone know what all those buildings are?
195447-1.jpg

IMO there is no way that DC was trying to find a body so he could call LE. IMO if he had found her remains we would have never known. This man had no concept of what is done to search and preserve evidence nor did he care.

I totally agree with you on this shadow. It's appalling how little care he is taking regardless of what he was searching for...

To me it doesnt look like the area where she was found. He seems to be up against a building with windows? Theres no building right there where she was. Maybe over further, way further? But I do believe he was being directed by phone due to the slashing of black trash bags.

I am thinking the purposedly made the video 2nd or 3rd generation in hopes of selling the "good copy" later. That video is HORRIBLE to try and decipher.

Okay, unless my eyes are deceiving me, I think I see Caylee's book on the ground at around the 3:39 mark of the WFTV video. It's right before he starts prodding. I could be wrong.

Then the pavers/blocks. I'm seeing them at the 4:01+ mark (and this is continuous with the book on the ground section). The pavers (to my estimation) are in the same direction as they are in comparision to the book in the crime scene (lots of assumptions -- that there even is a book). In the video, I think I see the pavers behind the bushes and branches where DC is poking around. They are in the background and hard to see but if you look for their color then their shape just pops out at you. I'm tired and they were not as easy to see as the first time I watched the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState