PI Raw Video Tape (Nov. 15-16th) Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have seen the PI video (or at least some of them) and it contains an oddity of sorts. Many are assuming that DC was searching using the hottest possible lead... a lead that came from KC herself. But we see DC digging with a trowel and slicing bags directly up against some abandoned building. We can't even locate this building in the vicinity of the crime scene.

Now, if the lead was highly accurate, then why the hell is he looking up against some building? Who sent him there? Caylee was found in a place that is nowheres near an abandoned building let alone right up against it. We do see that he does seem to later end up close to the actual location. But why was he ever at a building in the first place?

If DC really did get the best kind of tip possible - then is it also a possibility that the body WAS once located alongside that building?

Oh, PLEASE, don't do that. I think my head's melting.

I like the idea that the building was somewhere else (not in neighborhood maybe?), and that maybe he was looking for something else.

If the body starts moving around I may have to give up and start watching reruns of my wife's favorite soap opera.

Many thanks. Wish I could see the attachment, but apparently I'm not allowed yet. Still just a tenderfoot.:)

If I ever can stop reading threads I'll go look at the source stuff harder myself.

On a semi-related topic; Several people mention the low quality of the WFTV vids as opposed to the GR creature's, and then I noticed in someone's post here what appeared to be part of the menu bar of a camcorder at the bottom of one of the pics. Could WFTV have filmed a replay from a camcorder's display screen for their piece?

Nah.
The "tape" aired on WFTV and GR is actually a tape of a tape. As the original tape was being played on a television or computer monitor, someone was in front of it recording what was shown on the screen. At one point, you can even see the person's shadow and his hand holding a remote control.

I wonder if the building would be closer to the school?? I haven't really done any searches near there hmmmm...
I was wondering if it could be part of the school complex. A traffic lane divider is leaning against the building. Could be used for traffic control around the school. Just a thought.

Gypsy, I love the alphabet soup remark, too. Hilarious!

Right! Angel Who Cares overheard the SA's whispering on her headphones during the motions hearings Thursday. They said "10 feet."

(I modified the post you quoted a few pages back....now contains fuller info :))

I don't know if it's been brought up yet, but if you look at the backyards in this pic it looks like a large outbuilding in the backyard of the second house from the end of Suburban. ETA: actually there's also a little shed to right against the larger building. At the link below, you have to scroll down to see the pics.

http://.com/

I definitely think the house being searched is the now defunct Mike16acres party/live concert house. You can see the house belonging to Mike L**e in a tribute to the good times had there in the video below. More vids of the house can be seen at the youtube link. I dont want to speculate but am curious if anyone else thinks they see who I see at approx. 53 seconds into the third video posted below? This video is dated July 4th of 2005.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3590554

http://www.youtube.com/user/mike16acres

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3hKR9_VF8M

If he was on the bottom side of those woods, that would also explain the sun as another poster pointed out.

Bingo! Plus...we still do not know what DC planned on doing with her remains if he found her. He told JH they were going to get her, but the way he was attacking it makes me believe they were not going to turn it into LE at all. DC didn't care if he messed up the remains or not. He gave NO regard to preserving evidence at the scene either.

I think it was more important for them to find and remove something incriminating than finding Caylee.

Does anyone else remember that odd convo about a ring between Casey and Cindy at the jail?

I definitely think the house being searched is the now defunct Mike16acres party/live concert house. You can see the house belonging to Mike L**e in a tribute to the good times had there in the video below. More vids of the house can be seen at the youtube link. I dont want to speculate but am curious if anyone else thinks they see who I see at approx. 53 seconds into the third video posted below? This video is dated July 4th of 2005.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3590554

http://www.youtube.com/user/mike16acres

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3hKR9_VF8M

I see who you think you see, although who you see is not the person you think it is. :p

Just wondering if anyone has thought maybe they were at Greenwood Cemetery in the second part of the video? I went and searched by google maps and it looks like this could be a possibility.....

and I just blew the margins didnt I? Sorry about that...can someone fix it?

ETA: Nevermind I figured it out.....:rolleyes:

I think it was more important for them to find and remove something incriminating than finding Caylee.

Does anyone else remember that odd convo about a ring between Casey and Cindy at the jail?

I've only watched the PI video once but but captured this pic of when he lifted up the concrete block and started digging around in the earth beneath it. I noticed that he didn't dig too deep so I wonder if KC hid some small incriminating object at that property.

2lcryuf.jpg

and I just blew the margins didnt I? Sorry about that...can someone fix it?

lol, just click on edit and go from there. I would just put a link to that google page instead of a jpg file.

I've only watched the PI video once but but captured this pic of when he lifted up the concrete block and started digging around in the earth beneath it. I noticed that he didn't dig too deep so I wonder if KC hid some small incriminating object at that property.

2lcryuf.jpg

It also seems to be too narrow of an area to bury a body.

lol, just click on edit and go from there. I would just put a link to that google page instead of a jpg file.

I fixed it. It was my first time doing a screen shot as my son just taught dear ole mom how to tonite. Guess I shouldve got a lesson on cutting them down first too....:bang:

Just wondering if anyone has thought maybe they were at Greenwood Cemetery in the second part of the video? I went and searched by google maps and came up with these bulidings as possibilities....

2vulzd5.jpg

35k8isg.jpg

The building in the vid does look like something you'd see at the edge of a park or cemetary or something. Very utilitarian. Is it within the half hour travel time estimated?

The building in the vid does look like something you'd see at the edge of a park or cemetary or something. Very utilitarian. Is it within the half hour travel time estimated?

I think its time for me to go to bed!!! I dont know how, but for some reason the first time I searched for "Greenwood Cemetery Orlando Fl it gave me an address of 22 Haselton St, Eustis, FL‎.(which is where the pics are from) Just now when I went back to see how far it was to answer your question it also gave me the one in Eustis and this address 1603 Greenwood St, Orlando, FL.

So either Im tired and screwed up....or google is....Id like to think the latter:crazy:

To answer your question though.

From Suburban Dr. to Greenwood in Orlando it google says its "about 21 min"

From Suburban Dr. to the Greenwood in Eustis it is "about 1 hour 10 mins"

u think I should delete the post with the pics in it?

I want to know where that house is too. Could it be somewhere that Casey and Caylee hung out at? There are some containers in the window that make me think of abandoned paint thinner and the like...just thinking outloud here....could Casey have found the chloroform there and THEN googled it to see what it was?

I've been trying to figure out what those objects showing though the window are; not having much luck though. Maybe someone else can figure out what they are?

24m85eb.jpg

I lightened this one.

2iw6r8j.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads