PI Raw Video Tape (Nov. 15-16th) Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Pink! NOw I know I'm not going crazy..nothing remotely like that in the search area

Which just makes it all the more strange!

I guess we don't see this on the WFTV video either. It's a round white thing on a tree with some other white strip of wood attached horizontally. This was shown on TV several days ago as a short clip from the PI video.

attachment.php

Which is what MR talked about when he called in at first.

6/27 was the poster of the Videos sign up date to YT, NOT when she posted the video

I don't think so. Here's the lead-in to her(?) channel page:

skyzze
Style: Broadcaster
Last Sign In: 5 hours ago
Videos Watched: 19,641
Subscribers: 807
Channel Views: 50,440

Link to her videos posted:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skyzze&view=videos

The Caylee RIP vids from June (there are two) are on pg. 5 or 6.

Someone earlier suggested that the titles were changed after posting. Sounds good to me. I don't know enough about YouTube to know if that's done.

I sure hope so. This story doesn't need to get any weirder, and there's already WAY too many characters for the plot.

Gypsy, some are speculating that KC brought pavers from the house. I don't think she did. The area is already littered with rocks and blocks. The photo I posted above seems to show a cleared area in the interior of the woods. It isn't the spot where the blue canopy was erected which has another set of rocks or blocks beneath it as well as a group just outside of it. It appears that these things are all over the crime scene.

Pink Panther, here is the book with trees. I'm not so sure it's the exact same spot that DC is standing in the above photo. It could be very close.

195831-1.jpg

Pink Panther, here is the book with trees. I'm not so sure it's the exact same spot that DC is standing in the above photo. It could be very close.

195831-1.jpg
When he steps out and moves away talking on the phone, the tree I see is the same vine/leaf-covered tree that I see in this pic on the right. The trunk of this same tree.

MOO

Thanks so much for posting this pic! :)

Me too. Also checked aerial views on the Orange County Appraisal site. Nothing in the area that looked anything like that in 2008. I'm convinced that the film that shows the abandoned house is of a separate and different search that was somewhere else (different from the site that appears to be near where Caylee was later found). I've checked all Oveida pics and it doesn't seem to be there either. They could have been looking for different things in different locations.

MOO
Go to page 12 of this thread. Looks like someone posted a pic of something that looks like a small house or garage that's very near the crime scene (across the street I believe). Is this what you guys are looking for? If not, sorry...just trying to help some brothers and sisters out.:blowkiss:

I also spent several hours looking at the aerial shots, and could not find this abandoned house. Anyone else?

There is chance that it is not a house and is instead a garage or outbuilding. I'm not sure about this one...

Attachments

• scene 2.jpg
    scene 2.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 82
Tonight on Geraldo, the A's attorney said that they (CA & GA) KNEW who he was talking to on the phone. How could that be if whoever the PI was talking to was not connected them in some way. Now I'm even more convinced that not only did the PI know that Caylee was in that area dead but GA and CA knew also.

And his infamous quote that DC was hired by the A's to look for either an alive Caylee or a dead! Yet why did MN thier lawyer quit because the A's wouldn't face the truth. In my opinion Caylee staying missing was enabling them to make money! I thought they had morgage probs just before Caylee went missing & CA's not worked in a long time now. Didn't GA lose his job & the maybe only person working still has moved back home now that Caylee has been found. This = no more $ to be made for GA & CA so LA came home to help with the bills. The $ if they made any off of TV appearences, pictures & videos. Is going to run out fast paying maybe KC's lawyers. Cause who or what was. P.I.'s tried to make the $ off of maybe trying to make sure Caylee would never be found or the reward $. Then sell the video later... So many theroies can be seen as to the why's.......:waitasec::waitasec::bang:

I don't think so. Here's the lead-in to her(?) channel page:

skyzze
Style: Broadcaster
Last Sign In: 5 hours ago
Videos Watched: 19,641
Subscribers: 807
Channel Views: 50,440

Link to her videos posted:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skyzze&view=videos

The Caylee RIP vids from June (there are two) are on pg. 5 or 6.

Someone earlier suggested that the titles were changed after posting. Sounds good to me. I don't know enough about YouTube to know if that's done.

I sure hope so. This story doesn't need to get any weirder, and there's already WAY too many characters for the plot.

If you look on the "stats and data" tab on the video, it shows you sites that link directly to that video, and the most used one is http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTExNTM5NzY3

I THINK its just someone that was following the case, and she DEFINITELY does NOT care for KC at all... IMO, she renamed the video after orginally posting it on YT. it wasnt uploaded on her "myyearbook" site till Sept. so thats probably when she changed the title.

Gypsy, some are speculating that KC brought pavers from the house. I don't think she did. The area is already littered with rocks and blocks. The photo I posted above seens to show a cleared area in the interior of the woods. It isn't the spot where the blue canopy was erected which has another set of rocks or blocks beneath it as well as a group just outside of it. It appears that these things are all over the crime scene.

Thanks, Hot Dogs (love that screen name btw). The first thing that came to mind was she used the pavers to weigh the bag down in water, but then I remembered it had not yet flooded and there was no water in that area when she disposed of the bag. The other thought I had was that maybe she hit Caylee with a paver (can't believe I could even type something that awful out...makes me want to cry thinking about it), but then poor little Caylee's skeletal remains would have revealed that. So neither of these two scenerios fit with why the pavers would be there, and I just couldn't come up with a reason why they would be.

There is chance that it is not a house and is instead a garage or outbuilding. I'm not sure about this one...

On GR the house shows a Pepsi machine abondened on a porch. I don't hink that shed is it. It just looks like the property owners shed. It looks like they maintain the yard & I would think if something or someone disturbed the grounds they would have noticed. I think it's 2 different maybe 3 different places nearby but not that shed. It's in the article towards the bottom.

yes I saw that too, but being on the wrong side of the road, not to mention they would be trespassing also LOL :blowkiss:

Thanks, Hot Dogs (love that screen name btw). The first thing that came to mind was she used the pavers to weigh the bag down in water, but then I remembered it had not yet flooded and there was no water in that area when she disposed of the bag. The other thought I had was that maybe she hit Caylee with a paver (can't believe I could even type something that awful out...makes me want to cry thinking about it), but then poor little Caylee's skeletal remains would have revealed that. So neither of these two scenerios fit with why the pavers would be there, and I just couldn't come up with a reason why they would be.
This woman has so clearly shown herself to be stupid that I have come to the conclusion that the pavers most probably mean nothing. She may well have put one in the bag because it was stained but the white ones that we see in the pic, they were most likely just there at the site.

MOO

Gypsy, some are speculating that KC brought pavers from the house. I don't think she did. The area is already littered with rocks and blocks. The photo I posted above seems to show a cleared area in the interior of the woods. It isn't the spot where the blue canopy was erected which has another set of rocks or blocks beneath it as well as a group just outside of it. It appears that these things are all over the crime scene.

Someone else discussed this earlier. I just want to concur with them. People keep talking about "pavers" and pointing at the A's back yard. What I see are old concrete blocks (AKA "cinder blocks" or concrete masonry units (CMU)).

This is the kind of debris that routinely gets hauled away from all sorts of construction work, and frequently gets dumped anywhere possible that's cheaper than the local landfill.

It's been said several times that if JB knew where the body was and didn't tell LE he's in big trouble. Not necessarily. Casey could tell him exactly how she killed Caylee and where she stashed the body and it's protected under attorney client priviledge.

I'm not sure how it would work in FL if JB then told a 3rd party, ie, a PI.

On GR the house shows a Pepsi machine abondened on a porch. I don't hink that shed is it. It just looks like the property owners shed. It looks like they maintain the yard & I would think if something or someone disturbed the grounds they would have noticed. I think it's 2 different maybe 3 different places nearby but not that shed. It's in the article towards the bottom.

I agree. I do not think that that shed I put the arrow on is correct.

I think all those pavers that are at the disposal scene were already there as in so many of the photos there are so many of them, kind of like a construction dumping area for concrete pavers. The pavers in the pictures do not match any of the pavers that I can see on the property of the A's. Unless there was a paver inside the bag, I just don't see the concrete pavers playing a role. JMO.

Someone else discussed this earlier. I just want to concur with them. People keep talking about "pavers" and pointing at the A's back yard. What I see are old concrete blocks (AKA "cinder blocks" or concrete masonry units (CMU)).

This is the kind of debris that routinely gets hauled away from all sorts of construction work, and frequently gets dumped anywhere possible that's cheaper than the local landfill.

Right. But I have identified at least two different kinds of construction objects on the scene. There are standard cinder blocks and what looks like large rectangular pavers (these are next to the blue canopy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member