PI Raw Video Tape (Nov. 15-16th) Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean that Caylee could've been moved? In the video it looks like he's digging and cutting open trash bags aroung the edge of the building. If he was just told that it was in the woods near the buildng I would think that he would only be searching in the woods and not so close to the building. I'm just wondering

Some are thinking he was looking for Caylee and maybe something else.

I thought BTK was one of the most intriguing cases I'd seen..of course, I started following it when he came out of hiding...this case has so many
characters (and some are REAL characters) and so many twists and turns that it's impossible to keep up with.
I have to keep reminding myself that as crazy as it all is, it all comes down to one small innocent angel girl and the murderer is a monster.
^i^

Im sure there is alot more crazy to come before its all said and done, just when you think you get something figured out something else comes along and blows it all to pieces, as far as crazy, goes this case tops the list for me:crazy:

I thought BTK was one of the most intriguing cases I'd seen..of course, I started following it when he came out of hiding...this case has so many
characters (and some are REAL characters) and so many twists and turns that it's impossible to keep up with.
I have to keep reminding myself that as crazy as it all is, it all comes down to one small innocent angel girl and the murderer is a monster.
^i^
ITA , Caylee is the only true victem here

I guess we don't see this on the WFTV video either. It's a round white thing on a tree with some other white strip of wood attached horizontally. This was shown on TV several days ago as a short clip from the PI video.

attachment.php

Ya know -- I'd be interested to know if JB or his compadres were VISITING at the OCJ with Casey while this search was going on? Maybe they were in the private interview room there and KC was talking on the phone to DC from there. Wouldn't that be something. I'm going look at the visitor log. Ha!

Are attorneys allowed to bring in their cell phones when meeting with clients at OCJ - anyone know?

Well I guess the logs after 11/13/08 aren't posted or released yet...or if they are, I can't find them to check it out. Does anyone know if they are posted somewhere?

Thanks!

Some are thinking he was looking for Caylee and maybe something else.
After watching it several times, I have no doubt he was looking for Caylee's body. I think others are mistakenly misled by the haphazard way he was ripping bags open and poking the ground with the metal stake. I also think he had details of where to search and what to look for during that search.

If the A's told the PI where/what to look for in the woods, I don't know....BUT the A's had to know the PI was also "expanding" his search efforts to include the possibility of finding her remains. Why is it ok for the PI to look for a dead Caylee, but it is not ok for TES to do the same thing? The only difference I can come up with is TES would have notified LE.

Does this mean that Caylee could've been moved? In the video it looks like he's digging and cutting open trash bags aroung the edge of the building. If he was just told that it was in the woods near the buildng I would think that he would only be searching in the woods and not so close to the building. I'm just wondering
According to the evidence at the scene where Caylee was eventually found...she was not moved. The forensic Botonist can verify it.

Well I guess the logs after 11/13/08 aren't posted or released yet...or if they are, I can't find them to check it out. Does anyone know if they are posted somewhere?

Thanks!

I searched for about an hour earlier today, found nothing. How ironic it would be if JB was visiting her at the same time these searches were conducted.

If the A's told the PI where/what to look for in the woods, I don't know....BUT the A's had to know the PI was also "expanding" his search efforts to include the possibility of finding her remains. Why is it ok for the PI to look for a dead Caylee, but it is not ok for TES to do the same thing? The only difference I can come up with is TES would have notified LE.
Bingo! Plus...we still do not know what DC planned on doing with her remains if he found her. He told JH they were going to get her, but the way he was attacking it makes me believe they were not going to turn it into LE at all. DC didn't care if he messed up the remains or not. He gave NO regard to preserving evidence at the scene either.

After watching it several times, I have no doubt he was looking for Caylee's body. I think others are mistakenly misled by the haphazard way he was ripping bags open and poking the ground with the metal stake. I also think he had details of where to search and what to look for during that search.

I have no doubt either, and if you remember he already kind of admitted it why he was out there when he made reference to Kio's interview. He was looking for CAYLEE. The problem is, he's not telling the truth about his reasons for searching. He wasn't searching or checking out the place because of Kio's interview with LE 4 months prior, he was out there because someone gave him specific information about where to look. I hope to goodness Le can find out exactly who fed him that information.

I believe that he is standing on Suburban Drive here. He walks out of the woods, across the grass shoulder, and onto the pavement. If you watch closely you can briefly see the curb. This could be very close to the remains.

attachment.php
I agree. I think it IS very close to where Caylee's remains were found. In fact, I think that this portion of the tape shows the tree that appears on the right of the pic where the book can be seen! I do think that they were right there. Just a few feet away!

Oh the tangled web we weave. This does not look good not at all.How did he know to rip open bags :confused:Something doesnt smell right and it looks like alot of people have some explaining to do to LE and the FBI. This doesnt look innocent to me:eek:

Two things I noticed, the PI was not wearing gloves (not too smart).
There seemed to be several missing minutes on the tape, so what are we not seeing?
What a bunch of bumblers!

I also spent several hours looking at the aerial shots, and could not find this abandoned house. Anyone else?

TIA

The first bond hearings were in July, this was posted in June.

I have seen this video brought up a few times and never seen an explanation. Does anyone know the story about this?

I'm not sure that I buy the idea that Casey herself posted that reply on the video and it was deleted by her, as noted in the docstoc file.

I'd like to hear a better explanation (like we got for the myspace date problem) of why this video shows a date before ANYONE (besides KC) knew Caylee was missing.

Just a suggestion find a thread that is on PC forsenics & you'll find the ones who know more about such things & ask if they can help to explain the video time stamp etc.......Logic would be the ones that have more experience in a cerian field would tend to be active on the thread....Example: psych., astro, forsenics, etc.:waitasec:

Pardon if this seems like a dumb question, I'm sleepy, but what would be the significance of the concrete blocks? If they are from the Ant's yard, what the heck would they be doing there at the crimescene? Aren't those things heavy? KC weighs about a "Buck O-5", and I can't see her toting them to the crime scene.

Tonight on Geraldo, the A's attorney said that they (CA & GA) KNEW who he was talking to on the phone. How could that be if whoever the PI was talking to was not connected them in some way. Now I'm even more convinced that not only did the PI know that Caylee was in that area dead but GA and CA knew also.

I also spent several hours looking at the aerial shots, and could not find this abandoned house. Anyone else?

TIA
Me too. Also checked aerial views on the Orange County Appraisal site. Nothing in the area that looked anything like that in 2008. I'm convinced that the film that shows the abandoned house is of a separate and different search that was somewhere else (different from the site that appears to be near where Caylee was later found). I've checked all Oveida pics and it doesn't seem to be there either. They could have been looking for different things in different locations.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member