PICTURE!!!!! Is it Maddie???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What they need now is to connect a name to the child on the road, and debunk this as soon as possible.

Food for thought....Instead of focusing on the picture. Put your mind and ideas on the person or persons taking the picture. IF they thought that was Madeleine so much that they snapped a grainey picture... why didn't they follow the group and get a better picture? Or shout Madeleine's name to see if she reacted? Or at the very least followed them to see where they went and what they were up to? Why if you thought you saw Madeleine so much so that you took a crappy picture would you stop there?
Was the person taking the picture walking or in a car? Why only one picture?

The person was in the car - copy and paste this link and look at third photo down - read article too, will answer some of your questions.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23413854-details/Witness:%20Seeing%20'Madeleine'%20in%20Morocco%20s ent%20shivers%20down%20my%20spine/article.do

I just noticed your Ohio State logo in your siggy. As a lifelong Wolverine, I want you to know just how difficult it will be for me to be civil to you in the future. :D :D

~~~~~~~~
Seriously now-

I don't think there have been this many independent reports of sightings anywhere else, which would explain why the higher hopes for Morocco. Also, we don't really know if other sightings have been ignored. The McCann's investigators may very well have checked out anything credible enough to look at.

Hey then at least I know why! :D :D

Uhm, I mean, likewise! ;)

Thanks for your opinion. :)

What Paulo Reis is reporting:

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2007/09/fourth-witness-says-she-saw-madeleine.html

"A source from the head office of Moroccan Police told us that the “Sureté Nacional” (Moroccan Intelligence Services) has already identified the man that was helping the family carrying their bags and they found that it's a family of Moroccan immigrants that lives in Europe. Moroccan intelligence services keep on investigating the last sightings, according to the same source."

Good find, Colomom, thanks for posting it. Hopefully, this will lead to something definitive.

What they need now is to connect a name to the child on the road, and debunk this as soon as possible.

I think it is Maddie, just photo shopped. IMO, it is a hoax 100%.

(That said, it would be nice to be wrong...)

I don`t believe it has been photoshopped, but I don`t think it Maddie either.
Very similar looking, I reckon this girl isn`t as old as Maddie, and the face is too round. IMO

Good point! One thing that's been bothering me is how the McCann's keep releasing OLD pictures of Madeleine! In the most recent release -- featured on CNN.com this morning -- she is, like, 2 years old!

Why in heaven's name would they do that if they really wanted the public to help them find her? They're showing the wrong picture, and of course it will generate false sightings.

What they SHOULD be doing is 'virtual aging' which is a well-established technology for picturing missing children here in the U.S. THAT is something they could spend their huge fund of money on. But ... are they? No!

Why not? In almost 6 months' time, between the ages of 3.5 years and 4.5 years, the features, shape, and fatness of a young child will change a lot.

Why oh why aren't they providing pictures that actually look like their child? Arrrrrgggg! Just another of the many mysteries surrounding this very strange couple.

NOT MADDIE!!

Fox News is reporting that Sky News has reported it is NOT Maddie. It was NOT Photo-shopped, the child does exist, but it is not Madeleine. Interpol tracked down the family to confirm it is not her.

NOT MADDIE!!

Fox News is reporting that Sky News has reported it is NOT Maddie. It was NOT Photo-shopped, the child does exist, but it is not Madeleine. Interpol tracked down the family to confirm it is not her.

Too bad, but it's better to know for sure, IMO. I'm glad the McCann's stayed "guarded" about the whole thing.

Sure would have been nice. :(

Breaking News

From: http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,70131-1285900,00.html

Photo Girl 'Not Missing Madeleine'
Updated: 15:42, Wednesday September 26, 2007

The recent photo purportedly showing Madeleine McCann is not of the missing girl, according to reports from Morocco.

Sky News understands the girl is from a local family.

Sky's crime correspondent Martin Brunt said the reports from Morocco were unofficial but he understood that the child in the photo came from a farming family.

(continues)

Think we should have this thread locked now???

I'm sure Animal, Jeana or Christine will lock it if they think it needs to be.

Some people may want to post their thoughts and reactions to this news, who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro