Pictures May Prove Jimmy Rodgers Lied About Knowing Mark Sievers! You Decide!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I cannot decide which thread to ask this question in, but did I read or hear that MS officiated at CWW's wedding? I have a reason for asking and will expand on it when I have a definitive answer. Thanks in advance!

MS was not the officiant that married them. I know what quote you're talking about though because it caused some confusion for others, as well. IIRC, it was poorly worded...something along the lines of "Mark Sievers officiated as best man...."

Thanks, Beach! I appreciate your answer. Just needed to be accurate in what I was thinking, and was wrong again!

About how many guests were at the wedding?

It would be hard not to know who ms was with the way he was behaving. He seems to be showing out.

It would be hard not to know who ms was with the way he was behaving. He seems to be showing out.

Based on the photos here looks like a smaller intimate affair outdoors. Also, MS was a groomsman (OR possibly best man) for CWW, so tough not to miss. AND of course, what you said too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only give you a rough guesstimate. From the photos I viewed, I would guess maybe 35-45. Maybe a few more if you include kids.

To be clear, just my opinion from memory. I didn't dare take the time to isolate each person and make an accurate head count.

That's what I figured from the few photos I saw. Smaller the event the more likely jr would know who ms was, even if it was just a chance meeting (which I doubt).

That's what I figured from the few photos I saw. Smaller the event the more likely jr would know who ms was, even if it was just a chance meeting (which I doubt).

I brought this over to this thread to try and keep on topic.

I'm sure that JR would know who MS is based on these pictures and the mutual relationship with CWW.

I'm more interested in knowing about any direct relationship between JR and MS. A few photos at a wedding is interesting but not proof of anything other than they attended the same event.

JMO

Sadly, I cannot get it out of my mind that this beautiful talented mom of 2 DID meet JR under the most brutal circumstances. I realize that we are all wondering if MS met JR. And clearly I understand. Hard to get My brain around the fact she is gone and JR and CWW MAY BE THE LAST TWO PEOPLE SHE SAW... Ever again. . So sad and I am looking forward to learning more about these two cronies and witnessing justice being served on a silver platter in TS's name.

Sadly, I cannot get it out of my mind that this beautiful talented mom of 2 DID meet JR under the most brutal circumstances. I realize that having a connection (whether superficial or more) between MS and JR speaks more to why? I cannot get get the WHO (TS) wrapped around my brain. So sad and I am looking forward to learning more about these two cronies and witnessing justice to be served on a silver platter in TS's name.

Well said.

Since this case will be tried in Florida we will hopefully learn more sooner than later compared to what happens in other states.

JMO

I think all we know is that jr denied knowing people in Florida, the neighbor saying she saw ms at jr's, and the wedding photos that surfaced. I was just making that point because of the discussion in the other thread. Hopefully we will learn more when cww is extradited. I suspect we have barely scratched the surface on the relationship between jr and ms. I want to know too.

I brought this over to this thread to try and keep on topic.

I'm sure that JR would know who MS is based on these pictures and the mutual relationship with CWW.

I'm more interested in knowing about any direct relationship between JR and MS. A few photos at a wedding is interesting but not proof of anything other than they attended the same event.

JMO

Funny, I thought I was in the Pictures-May-Prove-Jimmy-Rodgers-Lied-About-Knowing-Mark-Sievers!-You-Decide Thread..;--)

-Nin

Funny, I thought I was in the Pictures-May-Prove-Jimmy-Rodgers-Lied-About-Knowing-Mark-Sievers!-You-Decide Thread..;--)

-Nin

Thank you! Me too!

I just removed over 35 OT posts.

Locking this thread until we have a chance to finish cleaning it.

Come on, folks. It isn't that hard to scroll and find the topical thread to be discussing whatever it is you want to discuss.

This just makes a lot more work for busy mods. When we're forced to lock it, then the people who want to comment ON TOPIC can't post.

I just wanted to clarify something about the pictures. I had absolutely NOTHING to do with finding Jimmy Rodgers at that wedding. Nothing, nada, goose egg.
That credit goes to Beach.
Maybe Beach and other mods as well ? Members?
I don't have the ability (or sense) to blow up pictures.
Beach, where are you Miss Lady? Come in and "do tell"

I just wanted to clarify something about the pictures. I had absolutely NOTHING to do with finding Jimmy Rodgers at that wedding. Nothing, nada, goose egg.
That credit goes to Beach.
Maybe Beach and other mods as well ? Members?
I don't have the ability (or sense) to blow up pictures.
Beach, where are you Miss Lady? Come in and "do tell"

I thought I heard my name being called somewhere!

You're too sweet, Dmacky. :heartluv:

Truth is, I became more than a little bit obsessed. I knew if JR was there how important a find that would be, especially if LE had no knowledge of it. I was determined to identify him if he was there. I found the guy who we did eventually determine to be him kind of early on. I knew it resembled him but was no where close to feeling convinced. I think part of my hesitation was that I knew I was so obsessed with finding him, that I didn't trust my own judgement. For one thing, the girlfriend threw me off. At first, I didn't believe the girl with him at the wedding resembled his girlfriend. I had stared at those photos for hours on end for nearly 2 weeks. My eyes would literally blur over until I could barely read. About a week later, a couple of others members sent me some of the same pics wondering if the same guy could possibly be JR. (Big thanks to y'all, because that made me realize I might actually be sane since I wasn't the only one.) At that point, I asked KateB to isolate and compare the wedding photos of JR and his gf to photos of them we had saved from other places, including his mugshot. I wanted her opinion and I knew she was much more advanced than me using photo software. By then, Kate and I both were at the point where we were about 98% sure but wanted some fresh eyes to confirm that they were seeing what we were seeing. So, we asked other mods review. Finally, Sparky threw up the side-by-sides of the photos (same ones posted in Tricia's opening post). After what felt like endless hours of staring at those pics, I finally had that "AHA!" moment. I was then 100% convinced. Even then, we got 3 more opinions, this time from people who are not even WS members (husbands, friends) and had no clue who any of these people were. Without hesitation, they confirmed they were the same people.

Here's where it gets kind of funny! lol By the time we wanted more opinions to confirm, we had posted the photos in a mod discussion thread. The last post included those side-by-sides that Sparky put up. I called Tricia :phone: and said, "hey, I think you need to take a look at these. We believe we have a proof that JR was not only at CWW's wedding but there are photos of him conversing with both CWW and MS". Keep in mind we had kept her out of the loop re. all this photo stuff we were doing until now. She immediately signed in while I was still on the phone with her and said, "Good gosh, beach! Of course they are the same person! What the heck are you waiting on?!? Why haven't you posted this?!?" :fear: I shot back, "This is your website! You own this place! You post them!" Tricia: "NO! You guys are the one that sleuthed this out and made the match, I want you guys to get the credit!" I took the :chicken: way out cluck, cluck and said, "Okay, look. I couldn't care less about being personally credited. I'm sure and at least 6 others are in agreement now. HOWEVER, God forbid...I do not want to open an email from some innocent man threatening to sue us. I'm confident about the authenticity but not willing to take that kind of responsibility." cluck cluck

So, there ya go. In the words of Paul Harvey, "And that my friends is the rest of the story." :curtsey:

Beach: "So there ya go. In the words of Paul Harvey, "And that my friends is the rest of the story."

Good story Beach!

I thought I heard my name being called somewhere!

You're too sweet, Dmacky. :heartluv:

Truth is, I became more than a little bit obsessed. I knew if JR was there how important a find that would be, especially if LE had no knowledge of it. I was determined to identify him if he was there. I found the guy who we did eventually determine to be him kind of early on. I knew it resembled him but was no where close to feeling convinced. I think part of my hesitation was that I knew I was so obsessed with finding him, that I didn't trust my own judgement. For one thing, the girlfriend threw me off. At first, I didn't believe the girl with him at the wedding resembled his girlfriend. I had stared at those photos for hours on end for nearly 2 weeks. My eyes would literally blur over until I could barely read. About a week later, a couple of others members sent me some of the same pics wondering if the same guy could possibly be JR. (Big thanks to y'all, because that made me realize I might actually be sane since I wasn't the only one.) At that point, I asked KateB to isolate and compare the wedding photos of JR and his gf to photos of them we had saved from other places, including his mugshot. I wanted her opinion and I knew she was much more advanced than me using photo software. By then, Kate and I both were at the point where we were about 98% sure but wanted some fresh eyes to confirm that they were seeing what we were seeing. So, we asked other mods review. Finally, Sparky threw up the side-by-sides of the photos (same ones posted in Tricia's opening post). After what felt like endless hours of staring at those pics, I finally had that "AHA!" moment. I was then 100% convinced. Even then, we got 3 more opinions, this time from people who are not even WS members (husbands, friends) and had no clue who any of these people were. Without hesitation, they confirmed they were the same people.

Here's where it gets kind of funny! lol By the time we wanted more opinions to confirm, we had posted the photos in a mod discussion thread. The last post included those side-by-sides that Sparky put up. I called Tricia :phone: and said, "hey, I think you need to take a look at these. We believe we have a proof that JR was not only at CWW's wedding but there are photos of him conversing with both CWW and MS". Keep in mind we had kept her out of the loop re. all this photo stuff we were doing until now. She immediately signed in while I was still on the phone with her and said, "Good gosh, beach! Of course they are the same person! What the heck are you waiting on?!? Why haven't you posted this?!?" :fear: I shot back, "This is your website! You own this place! You post them!" Tricia: "NO! You guys are the one that sleuthed this out and made the match, I want you guys to get the credit!" I took the :chicken: way out cluck, cluck and said, "Okay, look. I couldn't care less about being personally credited. I'm sure and at least 6 others are in agreement now. HOWEVER, God forbid...I do not want to open an email from some innocent man threatening to sue us. I'm confident about the authenticity but not willing to take that kind of responsibility." cluck cluck

So, there ya go. In the words of Paul Harvey, "And that my friends is the rest of the story." :curtsey:

Oh Beach, Beach Beach,
You did all the work and then gave me the credit! I am ashamed of myself :shame: I did absolutely nothing. Those pics just literally fell into my nosey arse hands. PURE dumb luck.
I even told you that I didn't see JR, and that I had looked for him. YOU are the one that deserves all the credit, you worked/obsessed :wink: extremely hard. You hit a gold mine with the pic of the 3 of them together :bow:

I kept meaning to post that it wasn't me that found JR, but then I would get distracted and forget. Better late than never, I suppose...but I still feel bad about it :ashamed:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orlando1124
Back