Pictures May Prove Jimmy Rodgers Lied About Knowing Mark Sievers! You Decide!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm going out on a limb and against the popular conclusion and say the photo of the man speaking to MS at the wedding is not JR. I say this because I read an article that had pictures posted of JR, JR's girlfriend and CWW which were taken from JR's girlfriend's facebook page, according to the article the pictures were posted the end of May and the beginning of June 2015. Of those photos, JR has the same length hair as in his booking photo but the photo of the guy at the wedding has very short hair and I don't think JR's hair would grow that fast (that is of course if the photos from JR's girlfriends facebook page were posted shortly after being taken and I'm going to assume they were posted at the same time they were taken because that's what most people do).
Can you post a link to the article?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

As promised :)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Is this JR's girlfriend? Because on her current facebook page she is much thinner and blond.

Is this JR's girlfriend? Because on her current facebook page she is much thinner and blond.

Hmmm.. Looks much younger than JR's gf...... Is this definitely her?

Yes, it is definitely her. These photos are at least 3 years old - May 2012, IIRC.

They were snips taken from the videos posted on her YouTube account.

I'm going out on a limb and against the popular conclusion and say the photo of the man speaking to MS at the wedding is not JR. I say this because I read an article that had pictures posted of JR, JR's girlfriend and CWW which were taken from JR's girlfriend's facebook page, according to the article the pictures were posted the end of May and the beginning of June 2015. Of those photos, JR has the same length hair as in his booking photo but the photo of the guy at the wedding has very short hair and I don't think JR's hair would grow that fast (that is of course if the photos from JR's girlfriends facebook page were posted shortly after being taken and I'm going to assume they were posted at the same time they were taken because that's what most people do).

Can you post a link to the article?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That link was broken for me, does this one work? http://www.bostonnewstime.com/regional/117910-jimmy-rodgers-and-curtis-wayne-wright-jr-hung-out-before-teresa-sievers-was-found-dead.html

I think that is definitely JR. I showed the side by side JR pics to DH without telling him what any of it was about. He said yes they are the same person. BUT if he was on a jury he would have reasonable doubt.

I do believe that was JR. Has the Sheriff said that JR stated he didn't know "them"? Or is this based on the article only? I was thinking about the article and a few things came to my mind. The statement isn't in quotes, so the media may have it wrong...wouldn't be the first or last time. Let's say it is correct, he did say he doesn't know them. Who is them? We can conclude the Sievers. Maybe he doesn't. The statement wasn't that he had never met them. I can think of many people I would say, no, I don't know them, for people I have met.

It makes me wonder if his Attorney was told, I met them, but don't know them, which IMo, may have been entirely accurate. Then, what did the attorney tell the media? Didn't know them or didn't know them, but met them? One is more interesting for a story than the other.

Just something I have been pondering.

The wedding was the first week of May whereas the article pic states it's from May 30th, so with a fresh cut for wedding then 3 to 4 weeks growth the May 30th pic hair length is about right

I agree that the hair length would be about right for that length of time to grow...and the June 7th picture shows the hair even longer, about the same as the mug shot pic.

If I was Jr's wife; I would snitch too. I would feel like if they could do that to Uncle Marks doctor wife with no problem. Then imagine what they would do to me if I ever get life insurance in my name.

If I was Jr's wife; I would snitch too. I would feel like if they could do that to Uncle Marks doctor wife with no problem. Then imagine what they would do to me if I ever get life insurance in my name.

Hopefully in addition to the fear of the same happening to her, the girlfriend snitched because it was the right thing to do.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I believe that JR is a narcissist that had to brag to his girlfriend. CWW and MS have a close bond that will probably come out in DNA testing...they will stick together, but what does JR owe them? When he is extradited to Florida, I bet he will sing like a canary for a plea deal. After all, he has a new baby.

I believe that JR is a narcissist that had to brag to his girlfriend. CWW and MS have a close bond that will probably come out in DNA testing...they will stick together, but what does JR owe them? When he is extradited to Florida, I bet he will sing like a canary for a plea deal. After all, he has a new baby.

Welcome Gemini11.

:welcome:

.....& great first post, by the way!

I have been to many wedding and have spoken to ppl I don't know.

I don't think JR KNEW TS and had only met MS at the wedding. They do not look overly chummy like friends!
JMO

JR was there, now who killed her? JR or CWW My bets on CWW

CWW needed a scapegoat...that's why he brought JR into the plan. IMO

Re: area bolded. Do you know if they are related?

I cannot decide which thread to ask this question in, but did I read or hear that MS officiated at CWW's wedding? I have a reason for asking and will expand on it when I have a definitive answer. Thanks in advance!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb
Back