Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Ohio in Akron/Canton region (only about 2.5 hrs from Columbus)-anyhow yes there are multiple license plates-the one you see on the car behind the motorcycle-is the newest plate-I forget what it is titled-but it was a huge flop and almost didn't get circulated, I believe they were released sometime in 2010--its too busy and colorful.

The other plates have the red and blue and white (I have these on my cars) they have been out a while, and I believe they say birthplace of aviation on them. In Ohio we are required by law to display a front and back plate also.

Also on a side note there is a Target nearby that Old Navy and there is a movie theater, so we know she loves Target-probably where the Starbucks came from and well she probably goes and watches movies all day long. There is also a few restaurants on the corner there too-one is a sports bar called Champs.

My ex used to work at Medco Health solutions and that center was nearby this shopping center (Lenox) before they moved Medco to Dublin, OH.

Woo! Canton, represent! I grew up in Canton - we moved when I was 10. Small world. :crazy:

To go into more detail, the plaza has an AMC theater, a Cup O Joe coffee shop, a Johnny Rocket's diner, a beauty supply store, a bookstore (either Borders or Barnes and Noble, can't remember which), a Bath and Body Works, a Staples, a Men's Warehouse, Old Navy, Target, a pet shop, and a World Market. There's also a Champs and a Brio restaurant in front. Across the street (busy, 4-lane) is a Starbucks, but most people would just go into the bookstore if they wanted Starbucks, or go down to Cup O Joe (superior to Starbucks!), since they are much closer to Old Navy.

Too many posts to reply to, so I will try and express all thoughts in one post.

Boob job - No. Not enough time for a Dr to evaluate and prepare. If it was done, she would still be wearing the "uniboob", ace type bandages.

As for any other surgery - No. You don't do these things on a "whim". Don't care who you are.

Staged?? Don't know. Would one photog capture all these and not tell someone else? Heck yes! The money is in the "money shot". Keep quiet until the money changes hands.

Would KC be alone? Probably. The DT ran out of money a long time ago. Claims of money to help could be true, and will only go so far. She is cheaper, and safer, on her own.

Would KC go out alone? Yes. The arrogance the Anthony's have is strong. They really do not care who hates them, and how much.

Just mo

is it possible to gain that much weight in such a short amount of time?? you'd have to be eating 24/7 IMO

looking at a side view of her face ( if it really is her and not a heavier look-alike ) you can really see extra pounds plus she packin some junk in that trunk :great: kinda of surprising since she thinks she's so hot and all

guess they're won't be any hot bodies contest anytime soon :floorlaugh:

Completely agree. The camera is always positioned to cut to the next part of the walk and I am sure FCA does NOT take the exact same route multiple times or cross the road between the same cars, etc. There is no scrambling it is all preset and in view.

Another hinky thing is Geragos on TV stating categorically it is not FCA ... No JB or CM comment this time ... Deferred to JB's deal advisor.

I don't buy the whole fake moles or painted moles thing GMAB what lengths are we to expect them to go to? The moles match FCA, FCA needs living and spending money given the exclusives are not happening and this was a simple solution to keep her funded on the QT.

Like Occam's Razor it is a simple supply and demand $$$$ need and a knee-jerk solution since FCA might have to appear for probation. Simple as that, need money, need to do it now, this is what it is. She dropped in, did the photos ... Per the in/out multiple clothing changes in hotel and, got out.

The whole sleuthing thing is fanciful and unlikely IMO.

ITA and said exactly the same thing upthread. And I don't buy the “painted mole” thing either. IMO, this is the real Casey and the photo shoot was staged by her and her DT. I know there are some that think this is a look-a-like, possibly a model, and I supose it could be, except for one thing…the walk. I don’t believe for a minute that a look-a-like model, or anyone else for that matter, could learn to mimic that walk and all of Casey’s mannerisms so perfectly in just a couple of weeks. Professional actors/actresses, even our best, Oscar winning actors/actresses, when portraying a real person, spend months and months studying and researching the subject of their role to make sure they get it right. No...this is not a look-a-like. They needed the money and needed it before she's placed on probation. All MOO :)

well....I've been looking throughout Columbus all day on google today....the only brick wall that I can find is on Curl St. or Dr....forget which it is now.....there is also a Starbucks on N. High, which is close to it.....who knows.....

Maybe the thread it too long now?
Well, I think it is Websleuths, because it keeps happening on the Meredith Kercher murder thread also, and posts are loading very slowly.....very frustrating.....

I think JB bought FCA a very expensive camera given the expectation that the casual incognito moments she captured would sell and sell, bringing in good money. The plan backfired both that the media wanted FCA in the shots, not just shots by FCA and the price for the first movie getting off the plane was too high.

This was a compromise with FCA in the shots placing her in home State Ohio and doing what she does best, shopping. It was a little put together cameo to keep her story alive and bring in some working cash.

I have been gone for awhile, google earthing....did anyone here find the brick wall??

JB is a snake and probably keeps friends who are snakes. He probably gave away her location to this buddy over a beer, and that was it. The friend secretly hired a private investigation team, staked out the area and came up with this impressive selection of clips for the media. Could have been Geragos.

If it is Casey, she looks heavier, but hardly heavy, unless you are going by some fashion model standards, IMO...

If you refresh, you can usually then "thank" a post...though WS is on the outs tonight...

is it possible to gain that much weight in such a short amount of time?? you'd have to be eating 24/7 IMO

looking at a side view of her face ( if it really is her and not a heavier look-alike ) you can really see extra pounds plus she packin some junk in that trunk :great: kinda of surprising since she thinks she's so hot and all

guess they're won't be any hot bodies contest anytime soon :floorlaugh:

It all depends on her metabolism but I am same height as her and when I was her age I know with the dumb fattening things I would eat, if I wasnt careful yes, I could gain weight FAST. :maddening: I would think that since being in jail for 3 yrs and not having any control of what to eat that she is really packing in the tasty, fattening stuff, oh yumm LOL

Thank you for your posts. I agree with you. Anyone who gives out her exact location could be responsible for something bad happening. I don't really believe KC is behind this one. Are you not the poster with the son staying in the motel, the son who said he never saw her with anyone? If this were staged, I would think she would have been with others...

The DT would not want it out there for every crazy to know that KC was alone, walking alone, in a motel room alone....
That would not be very smart for any small, young, attractive woman, much less one whose "the most hated woman" in the world. What kind of DT would set her up like that?

IMO, FCA was long gone from OH by the time these photos/videos came out, I would think. So now we will wait for the NEXT time FCA and the DT cash in on more photos/vid from her new location, and we can have fun trying to sleuth out where she is! actually there has been some fantastic sleuthing done on these, much better than MSM and much quicker, IMO, but don't you all think she has moved on by now, so she is in no real danger from people trying to find her in OH anymore??? IMO, MOO, etc.

I almost think if it were her, she would be a bit more friendly to the camera.

IMO, FCA was long gone from OH by the time these photos/videos came out, I would think. So now we will wait for the NEXT time FCA and the DT cash in on more photos/vid from her new location, and we can have fun trying to sleuth out where she is! actually there has been some fantastic sleuthing done on these, much better than MSM and much quicker, IMO, but don't you all think she has moved on by now, so she is in no real danger from people trying to find her in OH anymore??? IMO, MOO, etc.

Like a game of Whack-a-mole, as soon as new photos surface and we are sleuthing FCA's head will disappear and she will be somewhere else. Matt Lauer will be asking "Where on earth is FCA today?".

The DT are playing games courtesy of Geragos' idea.

Kudos to the WS Sleuthers ... An amazing team.

Just a guess on my part, but I would imagine she was packed up and on her way back to FL before the photos were even posted by TMZ. CM and JB can act macho in front of the media and say "she won't be coming back" all they want, but I don't think either of them would have wanted to pay the price if she didn't show. Neither of them knew for a fact that HHSS would recuse himself and HHJP would issue a stay. JMOO :)

I've been trying to think what I would do if I wanted to evade future recognition (and WebSleuthers!) and/or create confusion.
Why not simply release a series of photos suggesting I had a certain appearance and was at a certain location ..... and then change it.

JB is a snake and probably keeps friends who are snakes. He probably gave away her location to this buddy over a beer, and that was it. The friend secretly hired a private investigation team, staked out the area and came up with this impressive selection of clips for the media. Could have been Geragos.

BBM: Well...his BFF is Geraldo. Would he fall into that snake pit??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper