Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I see and have responded to others pointing out that D-list celebrities tip off the paparazzi. This is flaunted in HBO and other cable reality shows. However, I feel it is important to note that these "celebrities" gain (in career) from being the subject of paparazzi and published in the gossip rags.

That is because celebrities’ value increases the more they are seen as “sought after. “

The difference between KC and a celebrity?

KC’s value increases the MORE she NOT seen, rather than the more she is seen.

Roxy Dog, your son is very lucky to have escaped her "charms." I pity any decent person who falls for her shenanigans again.

Just K and Roxy - no kidding! After your detailed accounts of your son's experience, the thought crossed my mind if she had hit on him. She hasn't had any what was it? "man meat" in over 3 years, that we know of. She was still boy crazy in her jailhouse letters. Could be why she was never in the room and cruising up and down the streets. Maybe she was trying to get noticed by a suitor attending that college. Just a thought.

Meanwhile, my only brother is currently in the Middle East fighting for the freedoms of the likes of these common lying criminals. And yes, I know, this may be the one that gets me tossed but I have to get this off my chest.

JustK, please tell your brother thank you, thank you and thank you. :gthanks:

I didn't look at the video, but fyi there are currently two different Ohio license plate styles.

I live in Ohio in Akron/Canton region (only about 2.5 hrs from Columbus)-anyhow yes there are multiple license plates-the one you see on the car behind the motorcycle-is the newest plate-I forget what it is titled-but it was a huge flop and almost didn't get circulated, I believe they were released sometime in 2010--its too busy and colorful.

The other plates have the red and blue and white (I have these on my cars) they have been out a while, and I believe they say birthplace of aviation on them. In Ohio we are required by law to display a front and back plate also.

Also on a side note there is a Target nearby that Old Navy and there is a movie theater, so we know she loves Target-probably where the Starbucks came from and well she probably goes and watches movies all day long. There is also a few restaurants on the corner there too-one is a sports bar called Champs.

My ex used to work at Medco Health solutions and that center was nearby this shopping center (Lenox) before they moved Medco to Dublin, OH.

Would KC be able to pull this off by herself to make money?
Would attorneys wanting to keep a good reputation be part of this type of money making
practice? Does this make anyone using her if she is not initiating this, selling her?
If the defense said she has an immature mind and continue to use her this way are they
reponsible if harm comes to her? Who is responsible for a person who does not make smart decisions when things don't turn out for the good? I have to wonder when CM says people better watch what they say and if he and JB are making money off of her
they seem unlawful. When someone like KC has no money, no home to go to, no job, this type of scam could sound like her only option to her. I think it is absurd if they are using her to make a buck even if they share it with her. Kinda like a pimp and prostitute relationship. What has this society come to when officers of the court could possibly be participating in using another human being no matter how immature they are as an adult. I think the A's better get on with it and start looking after their adult child that they defended so intently. If this was my adult child I would never allow this to happen, not for all the money in the world.

Eric I, I keep trying to thank you but my button isn't working.

I have to keep reminding myself that the majority of people aren't as obsessed with this creature as I am, so therefore they would not be looking for her to be in their neck of the woods. I know when I am out and about, I am constantly being flagged down by a friend who I had just passed by and did not even notice because I was so absorbed in shopping, etc. I think it will actually be easy for her to assimilate into everyday life. HOWEVER, where she will run into trouble is with interpersonal relationships. She is still a user and abuser, and she will wreak havoc wherever she goes. She can't help it, it's too ingrained in her. Then of course, we will hear about her on the news AGAIN.

So true. I feel sorry for any guy who gets caught up with her and look how she latches onto them. There she was in JAIL and all she wanted was TL's phone #!
Amy Fischer, shot her married lovers wife at 17 comes to mind. She supposedly had her face changed, etc and went on to marry some older guy but he sold their "private" sex tape and I think she now does *advertiser censored* movies. I kind of see Casey ending up like this. I dont see ANY decent guy getting involved with her. Can you imagine if she had more kids? the guy would always have it in the back of his mind, what if again? Whocould ever feel comfortable with her? I know I wouldnt want MY son to get involved with her. NO way. Would any of you want her for a daughter in law? lol

As far as I know, we have one comment made on the TMZ site that asserted KC was staying at that motel, and then one new poster who claimed to have made that TMZ comment post.

Do we have any media source that names that particular motel?
It's not that I do not believe the poster, but I think it is considered rumor still by most standards. Please correct me if I am wrong.

That said, I am assuming that KC was staying somewhere near the Lennox Town Center mall during the days/times the paparrazi took this video. I see her on residential streets in the white shirt and black shirt, not the large street that the rumored motel is on, the same street that belongs to the Lennox Town Center, Starbucks etc. There are no residential streets from rumored motel to shopping that I see. I wonder if her proximity to the OSU Med Center is of any relevance. There are many residential streets around there.

( I suggest it was shot on two or three different days. We have white shirted KC on one residential street. We have black shirted KC on another residential street this time with coffee. We have gray shirted KC at the mall. )

I don't believe she's staying at the motel because that side of the river has green light posts like the one we see in front of Old Navy. I've been through many of the neighborhoods near the Shopping Center (virtually) and have only seen green light posts or wooden light posts (the larger normal ones).

I believe she was south of campus for these shots, in the residential neighborhoods. I just can't find exactly where.

Yesterday, somebody posted some earlobe comparison photos, looking to see if there was a match in the lower 'line' of the lobe....sort of the 'bottom edge', if that makes sense. I thought those matched up fairly well, but what struck me even more was the 'pattern', for lack of a better word, of the inside of the ear in both photos. They were a perfect match....as are the eyes in your comparison.

Yeah, it's her. I know I have to say that's my opinion, and it is. But it's her. I'm convinced. And I still think it was all staged.
:)

+respectfully snipped+
Thanks LBD. My thoughts too. The pics I overlayed are a little confusing due to the watermark, but if you are able to zoom, you can see that the cheek and jawlines actually line up perfectly, as do the lower ear "patterns".
To be honest, when I first saw these photos I didn't believe it was her ... but I was VERY surprised when the overlay simply fell right into place over the old pic!

Someone on twitter made a very good point. A pap wouldn't take pictures for days and take the chance of not selling the first pic for the most money. Totally set up by KC/Baez with credit for the idea probably to Geragos. oh imo

I saw an interview with Madonna and she said she buys several of the exact same work out clothes for her morning run. The photogs wait at the gates and follow her everywhere. If she has the same outfit on each day it makes all the pictures look like they were shot in one day. The photogs lose money because the magazines want to show different clothes.

FCA is the exact opposite, she wants the attention and she wants her pictures in the gossip magazines. I think they were all shot in one day. She had two pigtails in one picture. She still had the pigtails in another picture but she simply pulled them through the hair band half way. I do that all the time if I'm exercising or at the beach to keep a pony tail off of my back.

I think they were staged and shot all in one day.

ITA - I think Geragross gave Baez some pointers.

IMO

I call BS on the photos and videos, these are SO STAGED!!! As she is walking toward the video camera she just happens to turn and cross the street right as she gets to the area the photographer would be in. She just happens to shop at ALL the racks right in front of the window. I guess they finally received themselves some money for the photos and videos. The only positive thing I get from this is that they must really have no big offers coming in to have to stoop to staging these so they can sale them. Evidently nobody bid on the video of her leaving the plane after her release because we have not seen that one yet. I wonder if this one was made to try and get interest in her up again and make the price of the plane video go up.

Completely agree. The camera is always positioned to cut to the next part of the walk and I am sure FCA does NOT take the exact same route multiple times or cross the road between the same cars, etc. There is no scrambling it is all preset and in view.

Another hinky thing is Geragos on TV stating categorically it is not FCA ... No JB or CM comment this time ... Deferred to JB's deal advisor.

I don't buy the whole fake moles or painted moles thing GMAB what lengths are we to expect them to go to? The moles match FCA, FCA needs living and spending money given the exclusives are not happening and this was a simple solution to keep her funded on the QT.

Like Occam's Razor it is a simple supply and demand $$$$ need and a knee-jerk solution since FCA might have to appear for probation. Simple as that, need money, need to do it now, this is what it is. She dropped in, did the photos ... Per the in/out multiple clothing changes in hotel and, got out.

The whole sleuthing thing is fanciful and unlikely IMO.

Not sure if this has been posted, if it has--sowwy

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...fused-to-protect-casey-anthony/#disqus_thread

Thought it was interesting..

Since the "CA supporters" were looking for bubble security, it makes the released videos and pics of CA strolling alone as definite "set ups." I also think the absence of questions about the media during the Matt Lauer interview with JB this week speaks clearly about JB's knowledge of the released material. So sad...and how sleazy.

I know Casey has family ties to Ohio, but does anyone else on the DT have ties to Ohio? Perhaps that's why there isn't an entourage, the DT is expecting a close family/friend to keep an eye on her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn