Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's her. No look alike is that dead of a ringer. The dead eyes, the flip flops, the way the knees and feet turn, the waist to hip ratio, the Ohio hat, the way her arms hang, fussing with the back pockets, the bracelets, the narrow jaw/pursed up mouth, the nose flare, the big sunglasses, shopping, checking her cell phone.

She cut her hair, not as short as I thought she would have though...

How and where did they find her?

I have to LOL at the attention these pics have generated. And yet at the same time everyone says they will boycott an 'interview' if one is given. Yea right. It's like some sort of disorder, people just do not have it in them to ignore this woman, whatever she does.

I hope it is her because if it's not, I feel very sorry for the woman.

I was just thinking if I were that woman I would be like hey it's not her it's me! She could cash in like those Wills and Kate look-alikes.

How can you say she has done nothing wrong? She is at the very least a thief.

I think Chilly Willy just meant this is not her but another woman in the photos, thus this other woman would be innocent.

Anyway, still absolutely positive it's her.

I was just thinking if I were that woman I would be like hey it's not her it's me! She could cash in like those Wills and Kate look-alikes.

Either that or it's not her but she's trying to look like her. If that's the case, she's certainly trolled a lot of people in this thread.

I am still reading this so sorry if someone got to it before I did but everyone seems to be forgetting she was in a jail-issue sports bra up until a few weeks ago. Anyone with any type of boobage needs serious support or they hang. Looks to me like she got a nice bra on finally. I also think the gray is making her look fat but she looks healthy in the black/white shirt. I also feel like these are staged photos though the fear in her eyes in that one shot looks real. I just can't imagine someone with death threats roaming around BY HERSELF on three occasions like that. Unless, she is staying with family, and they are trying to "control" her.

How much do you want to bet the secret keeper went to Victoria's Secret first?

I wasn't gonna comment but ya'll have hooked me, lol!

Yes, I think it is her because the one pic with the pig tails shows those side bangs sticking out ot the b ball cap. The moles line up too. In regards to her weight, we must remember that FCA is a short person. When she gains weight it looks to be more than it probably is because there is nowhere to distribute it UP...only OUT. I can honestly comment here because I am only 5 ft tall and if I gain 5 lbs, my clothes are tight and it looks like I gained 15. My udders gain too, FWIW, lol! MOO and all that jazz!

wm

Everyone has a twin somewhere. I worked with a woman once and people thought we were twins. It is ironic that this is at Ohio State which FCA worshipped (I always thought it odd for a high school dropout).

I see, Ohio State. Well, she wont be there long-it wouldnt surprise me if JB leaked the photos. I doubt she would be completely alone in the big wide world given peoples passions.

The glasses make it hard to see if she has that swooping nose that she has.

It's her. She's had work done. IMO.

Yeah, I agree. Looks like she's had some filler in her upper lip. Her chin looks different, too. Same moles, though.

Had to say when I saw the "full body" shots of her, I guffawed. "Whoa! Here comes Ms. Chunky Butt!" Looks like she's bellied up to the all-you-can-eat buffet more than once. lol Ms. Hot Stuff now looks like your average Wal-Mart shopper. (Sorry, Wal-Mart.) It really does my black little heart good...heh heh!

(I am so ashamed; I swore up and down I wouldn't read any more about FCA, much less post anything, BUT...I. Can't. Help. Myself!)
:blushing:

I agree. If this person is being followed by paparazzi, why would they not follow her all the way, up until 'losing' her into a building/house/hotel, etc., especially since it looks like they had several opportunities to do so?

She is a creature of habit. It looks like she has a routine walking that one lonely sidewalk. I would just sit and wait for the money to walk up to me too if that were my profession. No need to tip her off. :twocents:

You're making me dizzy!

Yea, I guess I wouldn't feel sorry for her if she was doing it on purpose. There are a lot of attention seekers out there.

Do people think that she had to get plastic surgery to look the way she does in that photo (if its her)? How long does it take for plastic surgery to heal?

Oh, it's her-- she carries her arms so oddly, and kicks her feet up directly behind her when she walks. Cell phone equals short leash, imo.

And, thanks for pointing out the signature style of chain wearing Cindy, Mallory, and now KC have... there's no coincidence there.

I love the fact that none of them are making a buck off of these. :)

I think this one is quite telling. The same "look" we've seen in court many times. Pulling down her shirt and the open mouth "gasping for air".

Still on the fence whether it's her or not. She certainly has similar features but her weight gain is questionable.

casey_Anthony_080311_015_full.jpg

Oh, and I guess it's retail therapy in Ohio-- another lie, surprise surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143