Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to have many of the same mannerisms.

Weight gain can be attributed to eating everything in sight after 3 years in jail,

IMO

That Starbuck's has a lot of calories and remember, she wore those puffy shirts and loose fitting dress pants. The tugging at her shirt and the peculiar gait as well as the hands give her away. TMZ may have gotten the exclusive. The only thing that seems different is a possible collagen injection here and there (Lips)

Also, she is covering her forehead with a baseball cap and sunglasses. She is wearing makeup, jewelry, and a supportive bra. It's her done up but you can't mistake or change the mannerisms.

Not saying this to be nasty but I wish we could see her ears. They are one of her most revealing features.

She seems very pale. Was she living in a bunker all this time?

She seems very pale. Was she living in a bunker all this time?

mo, that is whats called jailhouse pale..she being in a cell and on lock down 23 hours a day, no sunshine, just harsh jail lighting. skin looses its color to soem degree.again, jmo

eta, It looks like she has powder, maybe a lil foundation as well eh? so that to me also makes look more ghosty..

I think the photots are her..

sorry bout that typos. need new bifocals .

Wow ~ I am in total AWE of you Sleuthers!

In trying to help, I was trying to enlarge some of the photos to get a closer/clearer look-see.
I hope I don't blow out the margins on this topic.

These pics I enlarged and tried to clear up a bit....to me at least, they don't look like Casey at all.
The eyes don't come close to matching the trial eyes.
But then again, I'm in need of new specs so take my opinion for what it's worth. :)
But the rest of the pics from TMZ sure do look like her.

I noticed in these TMZ pics the ends of her long flowing hair look as though it's been freshly cut.

643468e5.jpg

c8c1776f.jpg

2fa2c0ff.jpg

35b8cc48.jpg

if she had surgery..it would only have been one month..hardly enough time to recover that much.
- could they have reshaped her eyes that much? Her eyes were round...these eyes are more oval
- the distance between her bottom lip and the tip of her chin was short. guess they could have put a chin implant in.
- looks like bottom lip could have had injections.
- that is a LOT of weight to gain in just a month, isn't it?

I STILL SAY NO...JUST THINK..WHY NOT JUST ASK THIS PERSON? IF NOT CASEY, THEN THE PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN SAYING WTF..I AM JANE DOE. BUT SHE DIDN'T. THIS IMPLIES SHE IS A SET UP !!!

If you are up to it and want to, check out Goodale Blvd. and the surrounding areas. It is near the motel on King St., has some of the black lamp posts, it's a neighborhood with sidewalks and there is a person that lives in the area that may or may not be related to George. I need to get some sleep so I can't check the area completely right now. I will do so later if no one else has done it before I can look again.

BBM

So far I'm finding green lamp posts off the residential streets of Goodale Blvd. Very similar to the Old Navy ones.

OK,
Long-strided strut, check.
Newly cut sleek hair, check.
Lips, check.
Big *advertiser censored*, check.
Shopping, check.
Cell phone, check.
Face, check.
Profile, check.
Pulling at clothes, check.
The spare tire around the waist, well she's gained a few, but didn't she write her pen pal in jail that she was going to eat when she got out? Wonder if Larry Flynn knows? But same body form, check.

It's her! She's out and about. Baby's still dead, though. WHAT a country.

I suggest the Old Navy check their security camera s we know she hasnt committed a theft in three years ...LOL Also where is her purse?

I think it's her and I really believe these are staged. TMZ was in on this "photoshoot". I think it's disgusting.

Are we looking at the same freckles and moles all in the precise same places (both sides of chin, right side of neck, cheekbone, above lip, side of nose etc.)? How would it not be her, who would be putting a lookalike out there with the precise same freckles painted on? That in itself is proof it's her

Well if that's her she's been eating every thing in sight since she got out. That person is definately heavier. And if it is her, how is she shopping if she is "utterly indigent"?

OT I just saw some twitters about JB being on Today today. If I hear him say one more time "this is over" I'll scream. It may be over if she hadn't appealed her four lying to police convictions...due to that, it's NOT over.

Yeah I really think these photos were not by accident. She knew she was being photographed, imo.

I am not 100% convinced that this is Casey. These photos were taken on 3 different occasions and yet there are no photos of her coming out of a home, or hotel etc. My gut is telling me this is not Casey.

Also, I just don't feel that Baez would even allow her to walk so freely around town.

I have to look for some court photos of Casey when she was a bit heavier at one point to see how her body changed.

Doesn't
look scared and terrified to me
Looks like a gilr in her 20's out for a stroll , coffee and shopping
Just love that last one where she is looking up at the sun
Isnt that sweet ??
New lips , new phone and new knockers ...looks like therapy for mental problems to me too
Those pictures are so staged !

In this photo I think she is walking through a park:

caseyanthony080311017fu.jpg

That could be King Avenue Park on the bottom right.

But to get over to the Old Navy she'd have to cross Olentangy Road, and it's like a freeway. No, if she is walking (has no vehicle) she'd be living on the same said of Olentangy as the Old Navy is. Just say'n. :)

I think it is her. The one picture in the store where she has her mouth open in that stange little breathing thing she does....looks just like her. The only thing different to me is the mouth. I think she might have had an injection or two, but it looks like her. And yes, her udders were that big before.

wow @ the conspiracy theorists... yes it is her. criticize the things that matter, but picking apart her looks seems petty given that I'm sure most people behind these keyboards weigh more than this girl who is "huge". Plus, focusing on the physical really only brings you to down to the superficial level you view her to be on and [is one of the things you] despise her for.

anyway, pretty stupid to out herself on purpose so IDK about that, as her safety will now be at even bigger risk since people know where she is. she should have worn a blonde wig under the hat and sunglasses.

IMOO - if criticism for her looks is the only thing that monster has to worry about, she should count herself lucky. Her outside matches her inside as far as I'm concerned.

All just my opinion, of course.

Makes sense. Probably paid her. Remind me not to hazclik otravez!

Tsk tsk...then shame on TMZ. Although I am glad to see the pics since it may be argued in court later today that she is in seclusion, in fear for her life every minute of every day.

If these photos are not Casey, I hope TMZ has the decency to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member