Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I am seeing copyright infractions. If you copy a picture you must place a link to the source of the photo underneath.

Hey grandmaj can you check the pictures I posted today to see if there is a problem? I just found them on a Bing Image search and when I clicked them it was just the single picture on a white page. I have no clue what site they came from but don't want to break any rules.

This is very true....and great point that I didn't think of! TMZ never misses an opportunity to throw slews of questions out...yes..TMZ has the pix and the video...but that does not mean their people shot them....so, obviously then they acquired them somehow...hmmmmm?

Also, WELCOME to WS noahynav

The TMZ team didn't take the pics, they were purchased from another photog...

Jeans are either her old clothes, new clothes bought with the money that people were sending her, or from a second hand shop. Most likely it is her old clothes.

What I'd like to know is where she found such old, soft-looking faded jeans with holes in them to fit her so perfectly if she has changed sizes in three years...I would love to find a pair that fit so well. No way her old jeans would fit her as she was very small in 2008. so her faded jeans are bothering me...

JMO she knows her size prior to jail, and also during trial. Simply send someone to grab pairs in several sizes, and perhaps styles that they think she'd like, and bring them back for her to try, and return ones that don't fit. JMO

I'm not convinced that it's CFCA. From the bottom of the lip to the end of the chin looks longer than CFCA's. I have a hard time believeing she could gain that much weight so quickly.
In the video, why is she walking so fast? Late for work? I doubt it.

Great job. I'm soooo impressed. In the video, it shows the bench and green trash container, same as in the picture. No question in my mind this is the place.

Where is the bench and chair in the video?

TMZ gave the name of the hotel she was staying in. The pictures were obviously taken on different days. If the photographer had approached her that would have been the end of the pictures. Maybe the photographer was waiting to get more photos before he approached her. We don't know that he didn't approach her. That video may be selling for more than TMZ was willing to pay. The video was edited when she walked in the store so we don't know how long she was in there before she went to the front by the window. She looks awful and I would think if she knew she was being filmed she would have had on her short shorts and hair fixed.

Too heavy for short shorts.

I think it's FICA and I get a really strong feeling that "someone" called the photog's for the money. I don't think she looks the least bit afraid, in the one where she is walking down the street with her drink, it appears she knows someone is walking in front of her. It was staged, I'd bet the farm on it, if I had one to bet.

I think they are desperate, the money offers aren't rolling in, as they thought they would be, so they are creating photo ops. Pathetic!

Notice she didn't buy any clothes, guess her release money has to be rationed, at least until she gets the check for the pics.
....and somewhere in heaven Caylee plays with butterflies... It breaks my heart that Caylee was never the main concern for these money hungry opportunists.

JMHO

even if you "create" a photo op it doesn't mean the person creating it is getting paid in any way. celebrities who do that want the publicity, they don't get the money the paps sell the photos for.

I'm just hoping that these photos were not staged and FCA and the DT did not get any $$$$$$ for them .. unfortunately they do look kinda staged to me .. almost looks like she wanted to get recognized.

If she really wanted to go unrecognized.. she easily could... baggy sweats where you can't tell anything about her body, hair chopped off in a common unattractive way, mousy hair color. maybe lighter brown, unflattering unstylish glasses.. she could literally go anywhere and be unnoticed if she really wanted to.

She seemed to be "in disguise".. but still trying to show her body off, and still look like an attractive version of Casey.. with the very obvious "movie star" type of disguise... stylish glasses, ball cap, worn jeans, form fitting t-shirt.. you know.. like you might see Jennifer Anniston, Sandra Bullock etc. Casey thinks she is just following the standard "movie star" disguise.. complete with a cup of star bucks..

This whole thing is making me ill...

What I'd like to know is where she found such old, soft-looking faded jeans with holes in them to fit her so perfectly if she has changed sizes in three years...I would love to find a pair that fit so well. No way her old jeans would fit her as she was very small in 2008. so her faded jeans are bothering me...

One of the female DT's?

I'm not convinced that it's CFCA. From the bottom of the lip to the end of the chin looks longer than CFCA's. I have a hard time believeing she could gain that much weight so quickly.
In the video, why is she walking so fast? Late for work? I doubt it.

It's KC's style she always walks fast.

In the probation thread, during the press conference one reporter asked who got the pics to TMZ, the answer was KC did herself. I have no idea how the probation personnel would know, but this is something with KC and JB I am sure (JB cannot remain her attorney and say he is shopping around for agents for her). I don't think any paparazzi was near her, they were given to Splash on Sunday. Splash shopped for highest bidder, TMZ was that as they are the ones with the pics/video up.

I honestly hoped we would never see her again until another jail stint, but as most have pointed out, let media find her and hound her, for free. Hard to have a good time when everyone is going to see it and criticize it.

Eh??? I missed that! (should not have been watering patio at the same time) Hmmm, did they report it as work?

I'm just hoping that these photos were not staged and FCA and the DT did not get any $$$$$$ for them .. unfortunately they do look kinda staged to me .. almost looks like she wanted to get recognized.

If she really wanted to go unrecognized.. she easily could... baggy sweats where you can't tell anything about her body, hair chopped off in a common unattractive way, mousy hair color. maybe lighter brown, unflattering unstylish glasses.. she could literally go anywhere and be unnoticed if she really wanted to.

She seemed to be "in disguise".. but still trying to show her body off, and still look like an attractive version of Casey.. with the very obvious "movie star" type of disguise... stylish glasses, ball cap, worn jeans, form fitting t-shirt.. you know.. like you might see Jennifer Anniston, Sandra Bullock etc. Casey thinks she is just following the standard "movie star" disguise.. complete with a cup of star bucks..

ITA, and jmo, she will not make herself look unattractive in public

http://www.wesh.com/video/28750741/detail.html

Steve Helling saying those pictures were taken Sunday and shopped around Monday evening. TMZ totally paid for those pics. Why such a delay? To move Casey out of there?

I'd say Casey is already close to home for her appearance if necessary with probation tomorrow.

Yes, he said that the paparazzi agency did not start shopping until Monday night. Perhaps they bought them from a news agency that did not want to get their hands dirty. Perhaps the first paparazzi agency bought them Monday. Then they went to media on Monday evening. We don't know when the deal was made with TMZ. Whomever had their hands on the pics may have waited for the highest bidder, much like one of the jurors. It may have taken that long to make the deal with TMZ.

TMZ gave the name of the hotel she was staying in. The pictures were obviously taken on different days. If the photographer had approached her that would have been the end of the pictures. Maybe the photographer was waiting to get more photos before he approached her. We don't know that he didn't approach her. That video may be selling for more than TMZ was willing to pay. The video was edited when she walked in the store so we don't know how long she was in there before she went to the front by the window. She looks awful and I would think if she knew she was being filmed she would have had on her short shorts and hair fixed.

BBM - I wondering why she's wearing pants during the hottest days of summer? If you're taking a 'nonchalant' stroll to go shopping, you know it's going to be hot and you dress accordingly. More than likely she staged the whole thing for spending cash. I hope she sold herself short. She just took any type of photo deal she may have gotten from any networks and flushed it down the toilet. Maybe this is the first and last opportunity she'll have to cash in.

For someone who was brazen enough to drive around with her dead child in the trunk of her car, I'm not surprised that she thought she could walk around in "disguise" and not be recognized. She's not going to stay cooped up and she's not going to wear anything she thinks makes her look bad.

I think it's her - the neck moles and the fact that LPadilla says it is not are what convinced me. :giggle:
The picture of her walk through the park looks like Harrison West park on Perry street - it has the same trees and black light posts and is about 1/2 mile walk from her alleged hotel.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=39.990084,-83.026441&daddr=39.9869798,-83.0225604+to:Olentangy+Trail&hl=en&ll=39.984634,-83.019004&spn=0.003083,0.004275&sll=39.986147,-83.021997&sspn=0.006124,0.008551&geocode=FUQzYgId9x0N-w%3BFSMnYgIdIC0N-ykt2uaO5Y44iDEU3SXAxSC5jg%3BFWUeYgId0zUN-w&mra=dpe&mrsp=1&sz=17&via=1&dirflg=w&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=39.984533,-83.019008&panoid=i6BBNXHpHpbxxnxMCBE6CQ&cbp=12,295.19,,0,5.65

I think you're right. If you streetview look at Oregon Ave (around 1198 Oregon Ave), it looks like the block she's walking on with the white T shirt.

You can buy jeans like that today ... even with holes already in them.

For example ... http://www.ae.com/web/browse/produc...0_404&catId=cat4780008&bundleCatId=cat4860014

If you notice, IMO, the only time she seems a bit scared is when she is walking past the family. Why is that? If you are innocent, wouldn't you hold your head high, and not care what others think? That's what I would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper