Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The big money was in an interview, however, a few thousand dollars would be a fair exchange for something like this video.

Looks like I am going to tune into TMZ tonight. :)

The pics are credited to splash - even on the TMZ site with TMZ's big ole watermark. So, TMZ got them from splash. Who knows how much $$$ passed hands? RK made $15k for a pic of a dead rattlesnake. Even if it was only 50k - 100k - that is still a WHOLE LOTTA money for any of us and especially a newly released felon.

This whole spread of stills and video was staged and looking at them again, in this light, its obvious that CFCA knew she was being filmed. She attire goes well with someone trying to hide - which would have been discussed beforehand.

Anyone would jump on a split commission for just showing up and taking a few pics and her name stays compeltely out of it. Pics "look" like she is oblivious to what is going on (somewhat). It makes sense to me.

I so agree with you regarding Casey possibly going behind Jose' back and making her own deal. Casey is more then cleaver enough to do it too!

Jose did not look happy this morning when he appeared on the Today Show and is makes sense to me now why he looked that way. Still waiting for Jose to deny the video is NOT of Casey.

BBM: I agree ... hmmm ... Jose should have "never" told her that she was "acting like a 2 year old" that day while jury selection was going on ...

Oh ... this could get interesting ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

thanks grandma! in no way does that MSM link say splashnewsonline paid casey.
And they don't have to. Being a paparazzi organization - they have photogs out in a whole lot of places just scouting for celebs. But for one to be in such an out of the way place as Coumbus, Ohio in front of an Old Navy store? Without getting a "tip" - unlikely.

Splash will simply say they (one of their photogs) or a private, independent one came to them with the pics. And that's all they have to say.

The gum chewing looks very much intentional and staged.
Like a big f/o to everyone who complained about GA chewing gum in court.

I don't see the photographer waiting to get more pictures. Someone could easily "scoop" him. If it was Casey, and I had pictures, I certainly wouldn't sit on them for a couple of days to try and get more. I'd take the first days pics, and then approach her.

TMZ gave the name of the hotel she was staying in. The pictures were obviously taken on different days. If the photographer had approached her that would have been the end of the pictures. Maybe the photographer was waiting to get more photos before he approached her. We don't know that he didn't approach her. That video may be selling for more than TMZ was willing to pay. The video was edited when she walked in the store so we don't know how long she was in there before she went to the front by the window. She looks awful and I would think if she knew she was being filmed she would have had on her short shorts and hair fixed.

http://www.wesh.com/video/28750741/detail.html

Steve Helling saying those pictures were taken Sunday and shopped around Monday evening. TMZ totally paid for those pics. Why such a delay? To move Casey out of there?

I'd say Casey is already close to home for her appearance if necessary with probation tomorrow.

I 100% believe it is her but the pictures are from 3 different outings because she is wearing 3 different shirts ... white, black & gray. So were they really all taken on Sunday or over a few days time?

Just watched the video and I'm thinking "staged". She walked into the shop, stood in the window, looked at a shirt on one rack next to the window, then looked at a belt or something next to the the shirt rack, then back to the shirt - all in the window ... and then she comes out the door. In the white shirt, she walks straight towards the video camera and then turns away when she looks to be about 10 feet from the camera.

I guess Ms Anthony doesn't need a job, she's selling photos just like Baez said she would. Since she has to return to Orlando for the probation thing, maybe she was ready to cash in on for her couple of weeks of doing nothing.

BBM

Hey, it was either sell photos or go into the family business - i.e., start up your own dubious charity and pay yourself to run it.

Yep. Agree.

Also, whoever was taking the video, they must have a really expensive camera with a top-of-the-line Mic on it.
You can hear the squeaking of the Old Navy Glass door as it's being opened and then you can hear the door shut closed. lol

I caught that too. You can hear it again while they are filming her in the window when someone else goes in the store. I've been trying to catch something in the reflection of the glass to see if this person was in a car close to the door or just standing there filming LOL.

And they don't have to. Being a paparazzi organization - they have photogs out in a whole lot of places just scouting for celebs. But for one to be in such an out of the way place as Coumbus, Ohio in front of an Old Navy store? Without getting a "tip" - unlikely.

Splash will simply say they (one of their photogs) or a private, independent one came to them with the pics. And that's all they have to say.

there were reports saying she was in ohio - in my mind it's not really that far of a stretch to have paps find her. have to agree to disagree i guess.

Casey does nothing without getting some sort of payment. So whether Splash paid her, or TMZ back-doored payed her, Casey got some money. Now whether Casey gave Baez is 33 1/3% will be another story. :)

Hopefully the next picture we will see of Casey will be the photo of her on the DOC website. :)

There aren't many people walking around in the pics/video. The area looks like it should contain more people out and about, given the store, neighborhood with all the cars, etc...I guess it was just lucky timing for Casey and the photographer.

LOL! Did you not see the one where she is looking directly in the camera? She knew.

I think the still shot you are referring to was taken from the video. We don't know if she was quickly glancing around and the photographer got a still of her as her eyes passed him from the video. He could have been in a car and she was unable to see him. The cameras now can capture great shots from a long distance.

The video is definitely staged in that FCA glances to the camera, seems nervous and pensive as if she knows she is being filmed -- she also spends a lot of time shopping in the front of the store in the window so she can be seen. Not genuinely browsing IMO.

This was a photo opp to drop in, do the video and, get out quickly.

I believe it's her, the way she walks, which I cannot stand is in full effect. blech

there were reports saying she was in ohio - in my mind it's not really that far of a stretch to have paps find her. have to agree to disagree i guess.

I could see an average citizen calling Splash and making a deal to tell where she is, then Splash sends one of their professionals.

This would be what her room looks like if the reports are accurate on the hotel name. The location lines up perfectly with the photo locations, a short walking distance to Old Navy.

pgRoom1.jpg

pgRoom2.jpg

http://www.varsityinnosusouth.com/photo-gallery.htm

Casey does nothing without getting some sort of payment. So whether Splash paid her, or TMZ back-doored payed her, Casey got some money. Now whether Casey gave Baez is 33 1/3% will be another story. :)

Hopefully the next picture we will see of Casey will be the photo of her on the DOC website. :)

My prediction: there will be a falling out between them over money - soon. It is inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20