Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been said that the celebs do this all the time. The celeb will call and "clue in" a paparazzi group on the where and when they will be somewhere. Now, celebs do this for publicity and promotion (usually when movies are getting ready to release) - but it is a somewhat common practice to "alert" the paprazzi. JMHO that CFCA knew this as well and called splash to "make a deal". But again, this is all MHO.

Sure, I agree this happens. I have seen "Life on the D List" where this practice is a giggle.

The part where the paparazzi pay her or anyone for the opportunity to take the pic is what I cannot see.

I have trouble seeing this scenario of Casey getting paid for these pics. I have never heard of paparazzi paying anyone for pics. They want to take the pics for free. Just taking the pics costs them money. I really don't see someone calling them and saying here I am, but pay me first. It just does not sound like the way the business works. I am not buying it. It just makes no sense to me.

agreed, she seems clueless in these photos too. this isn't helping her case at all, no security, walking alone. NO THREATS. please no one staged anything. paps aren't going to split their big payday with anyone.

Guys stick with MSM only on twitters and FB. I posted a page or so back a wesh link with the information on Splash taking the pics. Let me go find it.

Remember the rules about social media.

During her time in jail, she wore a "sports bra" that had no structure to it. A good bra would make everything appear better.

This pretty much sums up the existence of Casey Anthony. :twocents:

At the top of page Spashnewsonline it says "get paid for photos, see how". Anyone could have sold them the photos. We'll probably never know unless the photographer comes forward.

This whole staging scenario makes perfect sense!

Back on "release day", when someone started a thread about Who Will Make the Most Money From This Case, I posted that I expected the SINGLE person who captured and sold the FIRST post-release photo of Casey would make the highest dollar.

Only makes logical sense that FCA took matters into her own hands to be that ONE PERSON who made the most money on that FIRST post-release photo.

Bet she went behind Jose' back and manipulated this deal all on her own to cut him out...she wants it all for herself!

Wonder if Jose still thinks "hebegood"??? :floorlaugh:

TMZ refused to pay JB for the picture of KC drinking the beer. We know JB was shopping around trying to sell pictures of KC immediately upon her release and so far there have been no buyers that we are aware of. I know TMZ pays other agencies for pictures but I tend to think that if these were staged the price would have been more than TMZ could pay.

My thoughts are that TMZ didn't want to pay Baez because part of that money would go to Casey.

We have no clue what the price is for the pictures and whether TMZ can afford it or not. All we know is this person, who appears to be Casey, is so available, on three separate occasions to be video taped!

Casey isn't trying too hard to disguise herself, her paycheck depends on her recognizable features.

I believe the family has been in on this from early on. Include their atty too, he has been spouting the "they don't know where she is" type statements, on TV, since her release. We have seen how this group operates for a long time now, nothing has changed.

These pics and the video was staged, IMO, FOR MONEY.

IF the video is of Casey, then money has been exchanged and Probation needs to look at this ASAP before she files again for being indigent.

What concerns me is Baez had NOT come forth to deny these pictures as he has done in the past with reports of Casey at the airport etc., etc.[/QUOTE]

Appears to me he was just too busy scrambling to work his own deal for an "exclusive" with Matt Laurer.....:waitasec:

My worlds have collided.
Prior to this case....the first site I would visit when I logged on the computer was TMZ...
Once I got hooked by all things Anthony...the first site I would go to when logging on has been WS...
now I don't know which site to visit first... I love both!

I 100% believe that photos/videos are her and I think it is 100% staged. In the video as she is walking down the street, it seemed the photographer was very near by...and with no one else on the street I feel she would have noticed the photographer and had a reaction... instead,no reaction because she knew the person behind the camera was there because it was all set up.
Also, I feel she would have walked further into the store rather then just shopping right in the window for the camera.I also find it really bizarre no one noticed her.

Really...? I believe differently. Thanks to the media obsession...She's a "celebrity" now...Getting paid for and having her pictures and video on TMZ just solidifies it. And just like all the other celebrities...She's going to act like she doesn't know they are there snapping away but stay where she is sure to be photographed and seen.. One day she'll be turning up at the IVY for lunch.

I have trouble seeing this scenario of Casey getting paid for these pics. I have never heard of paparazzi paying anyone for pics. They want to take the pics for free. Just taking the pics costs them money. I really don't see someone calling them and saying here I am, but pay me first. It just does not sound like the way the business works. I am not buying it. It just makes no sense to me.

TMZ bought the photos from SplashNews. I think that if SplashNews bought the photos from KC the price would be too high for TMZ to pay. I could see a larger news organization paying that much but TMZ is not that large. A free lance photographer would ask a lot less than KC or JB.

I haven't read any of the other posts yet, other than the posts with the photos on the first page.
Here's what I think.
Ohio...makes sense
Pigtails and much shorter hair...makes sense.
Ballcap and sunglass at the same time...makes sense.
Photo's put on pounds (I look 15 lbs. larger in all photo's)...makes sense.
KCA is well endowed (busty)...makes sense.
Mole on face...makes sense.
Choice of Store...makes sense.
Both wrists adorned...makes sense.
Her feet and manner of walking even in a stilll shot...makes sense.
One particular photo in the second group while she's shopping at the retail store (sorry forgot to write number down) her facial expression gives her away, even if the lips appear different in other photo's...makes sense.
If only I could get a good look at those ears...one photo does show part of the ear...makes sense.
It looks the the pigtails hairstyle was deliberate to hide those infamous ears...makes sense.

I'm pretending that I am a (semi) intelligent juror attempting to ascertain beyond a reasonable doubt that these photo's are indeed photo's of KCA. I've left out some pieces of the puzzle because I was supposed to leave the house 5 minutes ago, and cannot at this time remember my other points. I put most of the pieces of the puzzle together, used common sense and came to a conclusion that it is KCA.

Lol...the K prior to CA is of my own making and the meaning is mine alone.

This whole staging scenario makes perfect sense!

Back on "release day", when someone started a thread about Who Will Make the Most Money From This Case, I posted that I expected the SINGLE person who captured and sold the FIRST post-release photo of Casey would make the highest dollar.

Only makes logical sense that FCA took matters into her own hands to be that ONE PERSON who made the most money on that FIRST post-release photo.

Bet she went behind Jose' back and manipulated this deal all on her own to cut him out...she wants it all for herself!

Wonder if Jose still thinks "hebegood"??? :floorlaugh:

I so agree with you regarding Casey possibly going behind Jose' back and making her own deal. Casey is more then cleaver enough to do it too!

Jose did not look happy this morning when he appeared on the Today Show and is makes sense to me now why he looked that way. Still waiting for Jose to deny the video is NOT of Casey.

agreed, she seems clueless in these photos too. this isn't helping her case at all, no security, walking alone. NO THREATS. please no one staged anything. paps aren't going to split their big payday with anyone.

LOL! Did you not see the one where she is looking directly in the camera? She knew.

My thoughts are that TMZ didn't want to pay Baez because part of that money would go to Casey.

We have no clue what the price is for the pictures and whether TMZ can afford it or not. All we know is this person, who appears to be Casey, is so available, on three separate occasions to be video taped!

I won't be surprised in the least to see a comment from TMZ later this afternoon in response to immense backlash.....

hmmm, i'm beginning to wonder....

Didn't Heidi and Spencer have staged photo opps a while back with the paparazzi? I'm not a fan but not too long ago they were all over the gossip sites. Wondering if they we're getting money for their pics? And if this is the case, is it possible that JB/FCA had a "deal" w/the paparazzi that took the pics?

Ill admit the pics aren't very flattering. After I saw them last night I slept really well for the first time in weeks, lol. Before seeing the pics, i imagined her in a villa living the "beautiful life" (thus ticked off mood). After seeing the pics, I was happy (I know mean, but true) thinking she looked friendless and really crappy. Now I'm beginning to wonder if this was the plan all along? Maybe they want us to think she is living a crappy life, looking crappy and friendless.

Is it possible they flew her back to her "villa" after these pics were taken?
Seriously, will this madness never end :banghead: !!! Im starting to think I need counseling or an FCA intervention, lol....

At the very least, she has gained about 15 pds. I'll say 10 just because she is 5.1. And it has been 14 days since she was out (pics were taken Sunday - that makes 14 days).

It is not easy being KC - no one wants anything to do with her. Anyone know about the Ann Woodward case - she "allegedly" shot her husband Bill - and was found to not be involved - mainly, most think, because of the influence of his VERY WEALTHY family. She was subsequently shunned by everyone (agreed to give up her two boys to her grandmother - they subsequently killed themselves) and she killed herself with pills.

She is hardly Ann Woodward - but she is a pariah and it is going to be very very difficult for her. She doesn't get that yet. Just as she did not get killing Caylee would become a problem for her. She is a sociopath - contrary to what the doctors who interviewed her for the court say - frankly they both looked like they should see a shrink - anyway, she is a sociopath and she doesn't look "forward", doesn't feel anxious - doesn't feel empathy - when we see her cry it was usually because her mother or her brother brought out feelings of what she is "missing" at the moment. It doesn't last.

She is very smug in the latest set of pictures. But she will reoffend in some way or another and I will sit back and watch it unfold.

If it's true, Splash paid her for these photos?
And Splash took photos of George and Cindy swimming with dolphins too?
They are all on the money train and are in touch.

Who else would have arranged for her to stay in her home state besides her parents?
Wasn't Hopespring very quiet for a few days after her release?
I could see Cindy driving her to Ohio and spending time with her alone.
And I do think that's cremation jewelry "she" has on.
That takes nerve. Wearing the ashes of the child you killed and who is paying the
family's way into fame and fortune.

Just looking at the pictures you can tell

a) some of those shots are clearly set ups
b) she is aware of the camera taking those shots

How would the photog even know she was going to be there, at that time and place? He/she knew because they got a tip. Guess where the tip came from? Guess how much it cost?

Sure, I agree this happens. I have seen "Life on the D List" where this practice is a giggle.

The part where the paparazzi pay her or anyone for the opportunity to take the pic is what I cannot see.

Yes, but if they hired a photographer to act like a paparazzi-- I guess I could see that. They need money. But truly, I don't think the out and about by herself is a good move, given the probation argument of being threatened, so ultimately, it may backfire if this was their doing. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member