Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, watching the TMZ video as she comes out of the store, I do believe that it's her. The swing of her arms, pulling down at her top and her gait are all mannerisms that are very familiar to us while watching older videos.

(I just now went to watch it again and it appears that TMZ has removed the video from their site ... hmmmm ...)

guys - yeah yeah, hypocrisy on my part, but I didn't watch the vid...

are there any other "ambient" people in the shots?

I won't be surprised in the least to see a comment from TMZ later this afternoon in response to immense backlash.....

Harvey Levin doesn't care about backlash...he runs a gossip RAG...as long as people watch his show and click on his website he makes MEGA BUCKS. Don't expect him to apologize for publishing her pictures when the entire country has been on "WHERE'S CASEY WATCH" since she was released. He is laughing all the way to the bank.

I agree. The video was edited and we don't know if the photographer just sold a portion of them. He could still be shopping a video of him approaching her.

There would be no reason for them to do that if she approached them about making a deal for the photos. And in the future...she'll touch base with them and let them know where she is for an exclusive....jmo

LOL! Did you not see the one where she is looking directly in the camera? She knew.

Maybe she was looking into a mirrored reflection of herself? A car window? anything reflective? Paparrazi make their money this way. They use techniques we might call stalking, sneaky, voyeuristic. They can take close ups from far away. They make their living being able to make the pic appear as if the camera was right in front of the subject's face. IMO

I would have to do drugs to stay there for any length of time.

Pretty depressing-- and I wouldn't set my luggage or purse down anywhere but on the freestanding table. :crazy:

IMHO, watching the TMZ video as she comes out of the store, I do believe that it's her. The swing of her arms, pulling down at her top and her gait are all mannerisms that are very familiar to us while watching older videos.

(I just now went to watch it again and it appears that TMZ has removed the video from their site ... hmmmm ...)

it's still there

This would be what her room looks like if the reports are accurate on the hotel name. The location lines up perfectly with the photo locations, a short walking distance to Old Navy.

pgRoom1.jpg

pgRoom2.jpg

http://www.varsityinnosusouth.com/photo-gallery.htm

Pretty cute imo, I would have no issues with staying there. JMO

I don't know why she doesn't do an interview with lie detection equipment. Collect $1M

I don't know why she doesn't do the Hustler magazine shoot. Collect $500K

I don't know why she doesn't wiggle her little finger and invite any and all willing payers to come for a photo shoot and interview.

I don't know why she doesn't spill all the beans for a big fat check. She could sing it from the rooftop and it wouldn't change her acquittal status.

What difference would it make? As others have said, she cannot be more hated than she is now. The hatred for her is going to remain but the price tag for anything Casey Anthony is dropping daily.

Because the big players/payers are shying away due to the outcry-- and, if she does Flint's mag, that will be the only thing she does, ever. jmo

I don't know why she doesn't do an interview with lie detection equipment. Collect $1M

I don't know why she doesn't do the Hustler magazine shoot. Collect $500K

I don't know why she doesn't wiggle her little finger and invite any and all willing payers to come for a photo shoot and interview.

I don't know why she doesn't spill all the beans for a big fat check. She could sing it from the rooftop and it wouldn't change her acquittal status.

What difference would it make? As others have said, she cannot be more hated than she is now. The hatred for her is going to remain but the price tag for anything Casey Anthony is dropping daily.

Italy,

If she did all the things you said, she could be more hated. To stand up in front of the world and tell them you killed a toddler ...... lets get real here.

There are always people who will help her or try to be there to help her. Obviously, they are helping her now stay hidden.

She is never going to get hooked up to a lie detector - Baez would never allow it and she would never do it - it is too humiliating and she would also fail.

Come on.

Nah unlikely in my opinion. It looks more staged then anything else.

Their desperate. If she was paid I'm sure the State of Florida would have some interest in how much because she has declared she is indigent. And then there is that little IRS matter. jmo

Niiiiice. :giggle:

Not exactly a 5 star place. Here are some reviews:

Never again The only reason I'm giving this hotel one star is because I can't give it zero. When I called to book the room I was told they were "newly remodeled". A decade ago, maybe. The only new thing in the room was the high efficiency light bulbs. The vent in the bathroom had dust bunnies I could have used as towels. The roomed smelled heavily of some type of carpet freshener or something equally perfumey that had me sneezing and stuffy the rest of the night. The first room we were in had an ajoining room but the lock on our side didn't work so we asked to be moved. The bed was incredibly uncomfortable. The walls hand't been scrubbed in a VERY long time and there was a cigarette burn in the not-very-new comforter. Did I mention the busy train tracks a stone's throw away? Had we not arrived in town at 10:00 pm I wouldn't even have suffered one night there but I was too tired from the trip to go hotel shopping. The pictures on the web site very cleverly don't show the fact that all rooms have outside doors...I'm just not comfortable with that type of accomodation. Never, ever again. In retrospect, we should have gone hotel shopping, even at 10:00 PM.

crawling with cockroaches crawling with cockroaches, right next to freight train tracks, don't expect to sleep

The only thing that was a slight negative is their is a train track next to the hotel and at 3 in the morning a train came by and I really thought I was dying in a natural disaster.

Worst Ever Cracker crumbs in the bed, toilet clogged, and they did not correct these things after two days!! Stay here and you will regret it!

Good luck getting in a warm or hot shower and when you complain they just say thats normal wait till later like 1... Its 1 I now have water warm warm enough to brush my teeth. Train so loud that it might as well run through your room. Room is about 3ft bigger on each side.than the king size bed. I know you get what you pay for but for $10 less I could have stayed down the street with a bigger room hot water and no train... F this place
Liked: Value Disliked: Rooms, Service, Location

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1445+Olentangy+River+Road&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl"]1445 Olentangy River Road - Google Maps[/ame]

Maybe she was looking into a mirrored reflection of herself? A car window? anything reflective? Paparrazi make their money this way. They use techniques we might call stalking, sneaky, voyeuristic. They can take close ups from far away. They make their living being able to make the pic appear as if the camera was right in front of the subject's face. IMO

I agree and it looks like that shot was a still taken from the video. She could have been in the process of quickly glancing around, not looking at anything in particular.

I have trouble seeing this scenario of Casey getting paid for these pics. I have never heard of paparazzi paying anyone for pics. They want to take the pics for free. Just taking the pics costs them money. I really don't see someone calling them and saying here I am, but pay me first. It just does not sound like the way the business works. I am not buying it. It just makes no sense to me.

Respectfully, it is very common with celebrities. The paparazzo and the celebrity split the money. Celebrities/agents often have the paps phone numbers.

so after looking at the pics i do believe it is her and it was staged. She got her teeth fixed, cuz we made fun of them. She got her ears pinned and a mini facelift to erase the jail years, cuz we made fun of it. And she got a boob job. again cuz we mentioned it. she is soooooo interested in what the world thinks of her but so proud of who she is that she didnt alter her appearance she just fixed a few things. Thats why she looks a lil different to us. But i do believe its her and now since she should be pretty well healed from her improvements she is moving about. She just couldnt wait.

Sorry if anyone has noted this already, I wasn't able to read the whole thread before this thought struck me and I needed to post it!

Look at her eyebrows in this pic...they are FCA's eyebrows.

The fact that she is deliberately covering her ears with her hair/the cap (see the bulge in the cap?) is very telling. She knows her elf ears would out her.

Attachments

• casey_Anthony_080311_07_full.jpg
    casey_Anthony_080311_07_full.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics