Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, but I really did try to see the photographer here. I will point out what I do see
nophotog.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/04/casey-anthony-surfaces-exclusive-video_n_917907.html

Local here.

To me, that looks like Neil Avenue/Victorian Village. Possibly Clintonville, as some have suggested. It looks a lot like the neighborhoods to the NW of Goodale Park and bordering the Short North. There's a lot of older houses and tree-lined streets, plus it's only about 5-10 minutes by car from the Old Navy on Olentangy.

There is a park, King Avenue Park right across the river from Starbucks. jmo

Local here.

To me, that looks like Neil Avenue/Victorian Village. Possibly Clintonville, as some have suggested. It looks a lot like the neighborhoods to the NW of Goodale Park and bordering the Short North. There's a lot of older houses and tree-lined streets, plus it's only about 5-10 minutes by car from the Old Navy on Olentangy.

I was suggesting Goodale Blvd the other day or the surrounding areas. I couldn't find the exact area but I did see where it could have been taken at, black lamp post, grassy area with parking on the street, etc. However, I could not find the brick wall. The brick wall could have been done after the google map photos were taken though, the copyright on them says 2009.

When she is in the store, the shot of her breathing like we have seen her in court - she is chomping on gum. I think the camera just got a shot of her mouth while it was open between chomps.

Local here.

Hi! Can you think of any streets a bit closer to Old Navy @ the Lennox TC? I am not convinced that she has a car at her disposal, and she may [or may not] be staying near the Lennox TC.
Have you seen the pics/vid of Casey in the black shirt?

It's just that the Goodale Park area is a 45 minute walk to Starbucks/Old Navy, and I just don't see that happening, the coffee would be gone.

What's labeled King Avenue Park on the maps is basically a grassy field with nets. The surrounding area is very urban right there. Olentangy River Road is about 4-5 lanes, King Avenue is 4, and it's surrounded by strip malls and university buildings. There's no houses nearby that would have the landscaping seen in the picture where she's walking.

There is a park, King Avenue Park right across the river from Starbucks. jmo

King Park does not look the same at all. There is a fence around the majority of it and there is no black lamp posts around it. Also there is not parking on the street there.

Local here.

Maybe, since your local, this list of street names where hydrants are will mean more to you then me (there are 53 on the list ) and you can see if any of the hydrants are near where you are talking about? Maybe?
Thanks!

Hi! Can you think of any streets a bit closer to Old Navy @ the Lennox TC? I am not convinced that she has a car at her disposal, and she may [or may not] be staying near the Lennox TC.
Have you seen the pics/vid of Casey in the black shirt?

Not really - the streets nearby have more campus-style housing, where there's not much landscaping. The houses, generally speaking, aren't much to look at, and pretty small. The yards are also small. Much of the area there on Olentangy River Road is strip mall, and on the other side of Olentangy, it's pretty much campus. There are some houses if you go up King towards High Street, but they're mostly older houses converted into apartments for students. Most of the landscaping is not good, except for a few houses where the owners have held on. There is, however, a decent bus system in that area, so she could easily have taken a bus.

Maybe, since your local, this list of street names where hydrants are will mean more to you then me (there are 53 on the list ) and you can see if any of the hydrants are near where you are talking about? Maybe?
Thanks!

I didn't see a list in your post. Direct me and I'll give it a go.

Still making my way through this thread (I swore I wouldn't come back to this case!). I saw she was allegedly staying at the Varsity Inn. As far as I am aware, the pictures are much nicer than what it's like in real life. The hotel also has a bit of a reputation for being seedy.

Okay, these pictures are so staged that it's beyond obvious. She called to tip off the paps and got money for it. Plain and simple. B-list "celebrities" do it all the time.

It's also definitely her. For the people who don't think it is, have we been following the same person for the past three + years? :D

Okay, these pictures are so staged that it's beyond obvious. She called to tip off the paps and got money for it. Plain and simple. B-list "celebrities" do it all the time.

It's also definitely her. For the people who don't think it is, have we been following the same person for the past three + years? :D

So do D-listers. I live not too far from Kate Gosselin and she was seen calling a pap from a gas station to take pics of her pumping gas. Some guy named Chris was constantly called and he would sell them to ROL supposedly. Thank goodness she's faded.:crazy:

EXCELLENT work!!:clap:

yip, that be KC - she just put on about 12-15 pounds, which is understandable given her newly-won freedom and idleness.....

IMO, she hasn't put on that much weight at all. She's just wearing better-fitting clothing. Everything she wore in court was so frumpy. Now that she can dress herself, she's showing off her "assets" like she always did.

I don't think she had any type of cosmetic surgery either. Her *advertiser censored* do look bigger but the bras you can buy these days add three cup sizes. The only other difference I see in her appearance is her hair is shorter and she's not quite as ugly as she was in court (thanks to some better makeup, I'm assuming).

EXCELLENT work!!:clap:

yip, that be KC - she just put on about 12-15 pounds, which is understandable given her newly-won freedom and idleness.....

We have a(n annoying) neighbor that lives with his mother and not by the law who goes in and out of jail for the last 6-7 years. He always jokes and says it is good for him when he's incarcerated because he loses weight eating things like what inmates call "the hook up" -oodles and noodles with everything but the kitchen sink mixed in, plain sandwiches, and creative work outs. He gains it back and then some every time he is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove