Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She really has put on weight, but unfortunately, I think she carries it well and has a good figure:

04103215.1N004.casey3.C--525x400.jpg

And from Forbes magazine:

TMZ-screengrab-262x300.jpg

http://blogs.forbes.com/kiriblakeley/2011/08/04/is-casey-anthony-already-cashing-in/

Ok, doesn't a magazine have to get permission of the photographer to publish pics? Somebody IS making money off these photo's.

I guess it was inevitable, with her bigger breasts and belly, that the pregnancy rumors would begin to circulate:

casey-anthony.jpg

Is Casey Anthony Pregnant?
August 4, 2011 | Hot Topics
Now there's a pregnancy rumor about Casey Anthony, who finally surfaced over the weekend in Ohio, where she was seen sipping on a Starbucks drink and browsing in a local Old Navy store.

The 25-year-old looked like she'd put on a few pounds... with her chest area looking noticeably larger, causing many to speculate that her extra weight may be due to being pregnant.

"Lifechangers" host Dr. Drew Pinsky gave his expertise on the matter, saying, "The fact that she doesn't perceive that people will be judging her in everything she does is a little problematic." Dr. Drew added that if she is planning on having a child, "That's pretty scary."
While she was out and about, Casey did her best to disguise herself, wearing a red baseball cap and blue contact lenses, but showed no signs of any facial plastic surgery. Anthony family insider Larry Garrison insists, "Casey does not want to change her identity. She's too much into herself."

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/08/is_casey_anthony_pregnant.php#ixzz1U5QSLx00

Ok... High St. runs north/south and intersects with Woodruff running east/west. About 1 mile west on Woodruff, at the intersection with Tuttle Park Place, Woodruff turns into Woody Hayes. There's some pretty large red brick buildings, but I can't see a sign with Google Earth for Ohio State University. This is just north of the Ohio State Stadium. Am I in the right area?

The brick area with the sign is right on High St. at Woodruff, at least it was when I was there in 1999, been a long time. Been revamped a lot, but I can't imaging they tore the sign down, they were just redoing it back then to add "THE" It used to say just Ohio State University

Chittenden is 2 way now, not sure if it was one way before. But, I'm narrowing the search to that area now.. lol.

ETA: I checked out the oval area last night and ruled that out because the sidewalks/roads are way too nice. I'm guessing this area is south of the campus. Harrison Ave area.

Now I'm wracking my brain, I swore it was one way, but now that you mention it, I think it was two ways... sheesh, 20 years goes by too fast:loser:

Okay, I have walked all over the place on Google maps in the area of the Varsity Inn, King St. all side streets, Old Navy, Starbucks area...all around there and I cannot find this area.

KC6.jpg

Surely there must be a WS in that general area who can tell us exactly where this pic was taken. :giggle:

Not sure if this has been mentioned, or if it can be useful, but is that a fire hydrant in the background? And, if it is, would that info be useful..is there a map of where they have fire hydrants available to the public?

Chittenden is 2 way now, not sure if it was one way before. But, I'm narrowing the search to that area now.. lol.

ETA: I checked out the oval area last night and ruled that out because the sidewalks/roads are way too nice. I'm guessing this area is south of the campus. Harrison Ave area.

Now I'm wracking my brain, I swore it was one way, but now that you mention it, I think it was two ways... sheesh, 20 years goes by too fast:loser: Once Al Desantis had to see off to Campus partners a lot of things changed...

Watching the longer Huff Post Video it does seem to be scripted out in the open.

If you watch the video just before FCA comes out of Old Navy a grey SUV passes in front of the video camera at 00:59.

You can see the video photographer in the reflection of the passenger door window in plain sight VERY close.

With FCA walking out of Old Navy she can easily look across and see him. He is right there yet she doesn't look across. She does not see him.

This is staged to look like paparazzi when FCA KNEW she was being filmed to sell and make money IMO.

I am trying to see...help! I don't see any reflections of video cameras or photographers. I see right through the window to the Old Navy blue spot on the store door. :waitasec:

Here are my screen shots taken from 00:58, 58, 59, 59, 59 ....

Car158.jpg

Car258.jpg

Car359.jpg

Car459.jpg

(this one above we see KC's face through the car windows coming out Old Navy door)

Car559.jpg

Stills from Huff video
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/04/casey-anthony-surfaces-exclusive-video_n_917907.html

Not sure if this has been mentioned, or if it can be useful, but is that a fire hydrant in the background? And, if it is, would that info be useful..is there a map of where they have fire hydrants available to the public?

the only thing I can think of is maybe she is housed in Clintonville, which is just North of Hudson. If you notice the white gate and the beautiful landscaping, that would lead me to believe it is not on Campus propper but just north where there are lots of Old Victorians and nice landscaping. Trouble is, all the streets look alike!! Old trees, pretty flowers, victorian homes,....

Kiri Blakeley
<snipped> So did someone in Ohio give Splash a tip that Anthony was in town?
Possible. But it’s also possible that Anthony’s team worked with Splash to sell photos of her—staging the Ohio walkabout. “That happens all of the time,” says the insider. “If she worked out a good deal, she’d get half or 75% of the [money for the] photos each time they were sold. How else is she going to make money?”

A few observations that make the photos and video somewhat suspicious in terms of being unwitting on Anthony’s part: For one, the videographer and photographer who caught Anthony never approach her for a comment. Wouldn’t they have run into her face and begun screaming questions like every other paparazzo does?

Also, check out the video where Anthony shops at Old Navy. She’s supposedly in fear for her life yet she chooses a store with very large front windows, and she stays by them for a long time while she rummages through the clothing racks<snipped>

http://blogs.forbes.com/kiriblakeley/2011/08/04/is-casey-anthony-already-cashing-in/

I do see a reflection of KC in rear passenger door window, but all I can make out is another individual that looks to be standing further back than her.

I can't make out anything other than that though, I'm sorry.
In the still shot of the reflection on the window on the right on our side (which would be the front seat) I see hands holding some sort of camera with a light blue light/flash/filter on it.

I still think it is a "look alike" in the pictures, and they were taken in the spring. When Casey Anthony was in Orange County Jail, and some one planned ahead to make money. I wouldn't be surprised in all of the sudden some one else gets that idea to make money. You can do amazing things with make up.

So, I guess Casey sold the first pics of herself and comes out ahead yet again. I could care less where she goes except to fear for future boyfriends, the vulnerable, employers, and any children involved. She's just a person acquitted of a toddler murder, a convicted thief, and convicted liar. Not a celebrity. Casey has not done one good thing or worthy of getting money for her image or story. Neither are her parents.

:rocker: I totally agree ! Great post !

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

What was very interesting to me re: this is that on Dr. Drew last night, M. Geragos (who we heard was with JB in NY at that bar) stated twice something along the lines of "she is not in Ohio like everyone thinks she is", while at the same time never saying that this was NOT FCA. He seemed to be saying, to me at least, IMO, MOO, that, this is FCA (he did not deny that at all), but she is NOT in Ohio like people are saying (he said twice she is not there if I recall correctly). Did anyone else see that on Dr. D last night? IMo, MOO, etc.

Maybe she's not, maybe she just went there for the purpose of the photo shoot to throw everyone off.

I still think it is a "look alike" in the pictures, and they were taken in the spring. When Casey Anthony was in Orange County Jail, and some one planned ahead to make money. I wouldn't be surprised in all of the sudden some one else gets that idea to make money. You can do amazing things with make up.

I know my flowers pretty well and the flowers blooming near the white picket fence with the fire hydrant in the back look to be autumn joy seedum which begins its bloom about now.

Ok, doesn't a magazine have to get permission of the photographer to publish pics? Somebody IS making money off these photo's.

Yes, Splash News was paid by TMZ for the photos; we know this because TMZ included the Splash News copyright on the photos, as well as their own TMZ logo. When other media agencies use TMZ's copies, they must pay TMZ for that use. When Huff posted its copy without TMZ logo, Huff must have bought that directly from Splash or an original owner if there is one other than Splash...IMO

In the still shot of the reflection on the window on the right on our side (which would be the front seat) I see hands holding some sort of camera with a light blue light/flash/filter on it.

The blue dot you see might be the blue dot that is on the front door of Old Navy?
I posted stills. I just cannot a person standing on camera side of car. I tried.

Thanks for the levity lol
I am not exactly sure why people think it is staged. It is less complicated to assume that what everyone predicted would happen, did happen. It is less complicated to see it as paparrazi finally found her. What took them so long? TMZ was questioning the Columbus PD on how they would handle KC back on July 17th, as sleutherontheside posted last night http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/17/casey...lice-protection-threats-special-duty-program/ That probably tipped off the paps waiting for their big payday.

Since we don't know how KC appears when not aware of cameras, how can we know that this is not just her normal walking behavior? Certainly, she must be a bit paranoid and I think that might show a bit here.

I think time and boredom stirred her to have a bit more confidence to go out walking every day.

If she has a body guard or entourage as some seem to think [not me] she might think she is less recognizable without a body guard or entourage, and frankly to think she has such things I would have to wonder who is paying for not only her upkeep, but staff upkeep as well? Nothing JB has stated has led me to believe that the DT would be providing bodyguards and staff for her for.. I think it is possible that the DT is going as far as getting her to the safer parts of the country and putting her up until the payday interview, and then she's on her own.

I totally agree with the last two paragraphs. I think Casey just got bored and wanted to get out and about. It's been quiet long enough that she is losing her caution and thinking she is safe. Remember this is an immature impulsive woman. The lure of Starbucks and Old Navy would be greater than her sense of fear of being discovered. No to mention the fact that I'm sure she feels like she has been exonerated. She was proven right so why should she hide? I also think that she's not truly aware of how much people dislike her. She was sheltered from it in prison but mainly she is a defiant personality - people like that get off on and feed on the negative emotion directed at them. It just fires them up.

The blue dot you see might be the blue dot that is on the front door of Old Navy?
I posted stills. I just cannot a person standing on camera side of car. I tried.
I think she was photographed from inside the car. From the limited side view we see of it, it looks to be a Nissan Xterra, which are high off the ground. I have one!

Weight gain I could believe, even some cosmetic procedures, but it's way too soon for her to be showing if she's pregnant (less than 3 weeks since conception), and she probably hasn't even missed a cycle yet!
Well, I agree it is a silly rumor, but I think the implication was that she got pregnant while still incarcerated....:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove