Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

I don't see what you're seeing. I see a reflection of the trees, and there's the "blue" thing through the front passenger window, but I think that's a sticker on the Old Navy window/door.

I am too of the faction that believes it is FCA (confirmation for me after seeing video), and that it was "staged". My biggest hope is that FCA did this totally on her own, totally cutting out JB and the DT. and that they are very distressed at her getting the first $$ and ruining JB's big payday. Now if I can only figure out why I am happer with FCA getting the $$ herself, after her crime, versus her wiley atty. JB and that team......

I will also admit it was quite startling to me and very upsetting to see FCA casually walking down the street after what she did to Caylee, it was a shock at first to watch that video, not so much the photos. IMO, MOO, etc.

Here's a thought. Maybe CA set it up. Right down her alley, IMO. jmo

Okay, I have walked all over the place on Google maps in the area of the Varsity Inn, King St. all side streets, Old Navy, Starbucks area...all around there and I cannot find this area.

KC6.jpg

Surely there must be a WS in that general area who can tell us exactly where this pic was taken. :giggle:

Same with me! I cannot find a one way street either that has a grassy knoll area across the street.

The closest I came to the area above was Oregon Ave, but that wasn't it either :(

I don't see what you're seeing. I see a reflection of the trees, and there's the "blue" thing through the front passenger window, but I think that's a sticker on the Old Navy window/door.

Too small for a sticker in the window, who could read it??? But if you notice it looks to be coming from the car parked. Was someone taking still photos too and it's the flash??? If it is and we can see it KC could see it. jmo

ETA: I went back and checked the video, ugh. It's the sticker on the door.

Same with me! I cannot find a one way street either that has a grassy knoll area across the street.

The closest I came to the area above was Oregon Ave, but that wasn't it either :(

I also noticed that the Starbucks cup was 3/4 full so that area has got to be pretty close to Starbucks.

Is there any speculation on how much TMZ paid for the photos?

I still don't see how there can be any doubt out there that it's her when every single freckle and mole and mark on her face is in the exact same identical place, that is surely impossible to recreate

Too small for a sticker in the window, who could read it??? But if you notice it looks to be coming from the car parked. Was someone taking still photos too and it's the flash??? If it is and we can see it KC could see it. jmo

Flash on a bright summer day from a distance?

It seems staged to me. This doesn't look like amateur video, which is usually shaky or blurry. Plus, she's shopping right in front of the store (how convenient for the camera). And she is shown wearing different clothes in different shots. Unless someone is stalking her, and has extremely good camera skills--I say it's staged. MOO. :loser:

The man and woman who took the pictures/video of Casey were talking in the video that sleutherontheside posted a couple pages back about covering Tiger Woods for a year. They knew his and his ex-wife's routine.

They seem to be very nice people and good sleuthers.

I have to admit something (MOO)!

I believe that FCA has no right to be free walking the streets of Ohio(or any other town). I believe she is 100% guilty.
However, that being said...the fact that she is free to roam this earth does allows for us to sleuthers to well...continue to sleuth! Whether you want to call what we do here a hobby or an obsession (or??), the fact that she is free means we will all likely have many more years of details/facts/questions/ideas/etc. to ponder...keeping this thread much more interesting then if we only had to discuss what she was ordering from commissary.
I for one have come to the realization that while I am shocked over the verdict, and always will be... I am selfishly a little thankful she is on the outside, so we can sleuth about all of this...
You all have been so impressive since these photos came out, the collective brain-power here is unmatchable.
Just sayin'....

Another question that has probably already been answered...Why would she be staying at the Varsity Inn? Why wouldn't she get an apartment?

Okay, I have walked all over the place on Google maps in the area of the Varsity Inn, King St. all side streets, Old Navy, Starbucks area...all around there and I cannot find this area.

KC6.jpg

Surely there must be a WS in that general area who can tell us exactly where this pic was taken. :giggle:

What was very interesting to me re: this is that on Dr. Drew last night, M. Geragos (who we heard was with JB in NY at that bar) stated twice something along the lines of "she is not in Ohio like everyone thinks she is", while at the same time never saying that this was NOT FCA. He seemed to be saying, to me at least, IMO, MOO, that, this is FCA (he did not deny that at all), but she is NOT in Ohio like people are saying (he said twice she is not there if I recall correctly). Did anyone else see that on Dr. D last night? IMo, MOO, etc.

I do see a reflection of KC in rear passenger door window, but all I can make out is another individual that looks to be standing further back than her.

I can't make out anything other than that though, I'm sorry.

The wftv video posted above says it could have approached 6 figures!

Let's hope the IRS has gotten wind of this....

Let's say the photag got $100K for the photos and FCA got $75 K of it. Even if the IRS didn't get any of it, $75 isn't going to last her very long. I would guess 1 year tops.

Is there any speculation on how much TMZ paid for the photos?

from the trustworthy Forbes magazine: Does not say how much she was paid, but does suggest she may have had a deal put through via her attorneys, and that the photo session was pre-planned; also that she might get as much as 75%:

Is Casey Anthony Already Cashing In?

So the question is, how did SplashNews happen to know that Anthony was prowling around Ohio? Did one of its long-lens “photojournalists” just happen to be in town?

“Oh God, no,” says someone familiar with the workings of celebrity photo agencies. “There’s no one in Ohio.”

I’ve emailed and called SplashNews for a comment and will update this post once I hear back. I have also called and emailed Anthony’s lawyer, Jose Baez.

Often, photo agencies get tips from regular people about where a celebrity (or in this case, a notorious but acquitted murder suspect) is hanging out. SplashNews has an email address dedicated to this very thing on its site. So did someone in Ohio give Splash a tip that Anthony was in town?

Possible. But it’s also possible that Anthony’s team worked with Splash to sell photos of her—staging the Ohio walkabout. “That happens all of the time,” says the insider. “If she worked out a good deal, she’d get half or 75% of the [money for the] photos each time they were sold. How else is she going to make money?”
http://blogs.forbes.com/kiriblakeley/2011/08/04/is-casey-anthony-already-cashing-in/

So, I guess Casey sold the first pics of herself and comes out ahead yet again. I could care less where she goes except to fear for future boyfriends, the vulnerable, employers, and any children involved. She's just a person acquitted of a toddler murder, a convicted thief, and convicted liar. Not a celebrity. Casey has not done one good thing or worthy of getting money for her image or story. Neither are her parents.

I see a person riding backwards in the passenger seat with his hands out holding what looks like a video camera and the blue is the light of the camera lense....that was what I saw at first glance...now if I look again I might see something else completely..lol...I'll let you know. Did anyone else see what I did? TIA

I have to wonder why Ohio. At first I thought OK there is family in the area. But she isn't with family. And she was a child when she lived there so I don't see any real ties. She is just kinda wandering around by herself. Which BTW is the first time in her adult life she has truly been alone. All other times she had a boyfriend.

So I keep wondering out of all the places in the US why Ohio? Is this another one of her fantasy situations in which she liked a sports team or something and decided that she could be a part of this scene? Or was there a charter plane leaving and she was just stuffed on it? I don't perceive the threat on Casey that the Defense Team keeps talking about. Sure I would agree there might be hecklers or protestors. But if she just layed low for a while I don't see these mobs of dangerous people.

And where is this rehabilitation and counseling JB and Mason keep talking about? I think instead of making a big hissy over this probation Baez should have gone to the probation department and tried to work something out so that they petitioned the court quietly. All of this hoopla just riled people up again....... Baez and Mason on TV, Mason shooting the Lee finger....... I have to wonder just how much the defense team wants this to settle down. Were they losing their momentum in getting a deal?

Excellent post, I think her team thought she would have been a cash cow, but she is not, she was worth more to them had she been convicted, they would have been invited on T.V. programs, written books, any book they want to write would have to be how she was innocent, and we all saw that played out everyday in court, and none of us believe that she is innocent, so the book would cost more to write, than actual reading material, dead end!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove