Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the standard line is OMG it's Casey!!111 But, I'm still not convinced that's her. Moles yes, chunkachunk yes, hair touching yes but any of that can be faked. The chin looks too long and that certain air of deranged cockiness isn't there.

I know my flowers pretty well and the flowers blooming near the white picket fence with the fire hydrant in the back look to be autumn joy seedum which begins its bloom about now.

How interesting! You know your stuff!:rocker:

I know my flowers pretty well and the flowers blooming near the white picket fence with the fire hydrant in the back look to be autumn joy seedum which begins its bloom about now.

And I know the north had a lot of snow, record amounts, 36 inches in CT, so I doubt this was spring. The woman passing her is in a tank top. Sounds more like 90+ degree weather to me. jmo

Well, I agree it is a silly rumor, but I think the implication was that she got pregnant while still incarcerated....:laugh:
Meaning that her next gig is to go on Howard Stern's show and talk about her bra size and JB "hitting it"???:sick::sick::sick:

Anyone else hear the joke Conan made about KC last night?

I'm retired, no kids at home, no grandkids, no husband ... I can go and do whatever I want.

Of course, money is an issue :(

But if I knew she was in Ohio for sure, I'd drive there and stay a few days, go wherever you guys wanted me to, take pics, etc. But if she's not there, I can't afford to go for nothing.

I am really, really having a hard time with the pics of her in the grey shirt..the ones in the black shirt, and the white shirt look just like her, and the video, but to me something is up with her nose in the pics with the grey shirt... doesnt look like her nose at all...weird... is it just me??

A woman was arrested for leaving her newborn with a stranger while applying for a job at a strip club.

She was charged with impersonating a woman from Florida.

I am really, really having a hard time with the pics of her in the grey shirt..the ones in the black shirt, and the white shirt look just like her, and the video, but to me something is up with her nose in the pics with the grey shirt... doesnt look like her nose at all...weird... is it just me??

It could be the TMZ overlay.

I still think it is a "look alike" in the pictures, and they were taken in the spring. When Casey Anthony was in Orange County Jail, and some one planned ahead to make money. I wouldn't be surprised in all of the sudden some one else gets that idea to make money. You can do amazing things with make up.

I agree. I just don't think it is her. I could be wrong, but I don't think it is CA.

I agree. I just don't think it is her. I could be wrong, but I don't think it is CA.

how can you not think it's her? look at her feet, her walk, her face, everything about her. There cannot be a lookalike that's looks exactly like her. Why can't it be ICA or whatever we are calling her now?

Okay, I have walked all over the place on Google maps in the area of the Varsity Inn, King St. all side streets, Old Navy, Starbucks area...all around there and I cannot find this area.

KC6.jpg

Surely there must be a WS in that general area who can tell us exactly where this pic was taken. :giggle:

Local here.

To me, that looks like Neil Avenue/Victorian Village. Possibly Clintonville, as some have suggested. It looks a lot like the neighborhoods to the NW of Goodale Park and bordering the Short North. There's a lot of older houses and tree-lined streets, plus it's only about 5-10 minutes by car from the Old Navy on Olentangy.

If these pictures were taken by an average citizen I might agree. But they were taken by professionals and they do have a reputation to uphold. If they start selling photos of phoneys I would imagine their cash value would suddenly drop. They are just high priced PI's and I bet they do their homework to get it right. jmo

I think she was photographed from inside the car. From the limited side view we see of it, it looks to be a Nissan Xterra, which are high off the ground. I have one!

Okay well...the car passed in front of the camera, so I am not following

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member