Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA...I would hate knowing she lived close to me. What she did IMO was abuse to the nth degree. When child abusers are sent back to live in society they come with a big 'ole neon sign for a reason.

They got to be found guilty of child abuse first though. You can't put a sign on her if the state (country?) legally does not recognize her as a child abuser.

I have not been on in awhile, but I saw the pics on TMZ and doubted it was really KC. Then I saw this video on Huffington Post, and when I watched the walk, I had no doubt. That is her walk for sure, and all her mannerisms. guess you all saw the video already, but here it is again, I just found it this a.m.:

Link to video:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/04/casey-anthony-surfaces-public_n_917905.html

I had the same thoughts as you SMK all day yesterday, I was questioning some of the photos re: the teeth, but when I saw the video, it erased all doubt that it really was her! IMO, MOO, etc.

If I had to guess I would say the car was a Subaru Forester.

Attachments

• sub 2.jpg
    sub 2.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 7
  • sub.jpg
    sub.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 6
Fullscreencapture84201180545AM.jpg

From http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/04/casey-anthony-surfaces-public_n_917905.html

Is that a Subaru logo on the grill?

IMO it's a 2005 Subaru Forester... my neighbor has one just like it.

2008 Subaru Forester. The headlights, rack and grill match. I tried the 2005 but it didn't fit as well as the 2008.
2008.subaru.forester.20121909-300x189.jpg

I'm still convinced it's her... and I really don't believe it's staged at all. I'm hoping some private citizen or not-so-famous pap made a nice little payday off of these pictures so the DT or FCA did not. Honestly if she was seen on the street, how many people would know it was her? Unless you are actively looking for her, I doubt she'd be recognized... there is nothing remarkable about her physically to make her stand-out. The only thing recognizable about her is her notoriety for being found not guilty of murdering precious Caylee.

Last year we stayed the weekend at LePavilion in NOLA for the Rams/Saints football game. All weekend long I kept a strange trio of men... a midget, a HUGE man and another man that was probably 5'7" and not really remarkable looking, but he did look familiar. I saw this trio probably a dozen times over the weekend and other than thinking he looked familiar I couldn't place him. On Monday checking out he was standing to the right of me at the Valet and my husband actually stepped on the midget who was sitting on the steps, the huge man was not around. When the Valet handed me the keys to the car he asked if I knew who the man was... I did not. It was David Arquette (Courtney Cox's husband). As much as I've seen him in movies, trash mags & television... I had NO clue that was him. In person he looked totally different... very small and short, I always thought he was bigger. And he was falling down drunk at 8 a.m., wearing a wrinkled suit and tie, hair was a mess and had facial hair out of control.... he totally looked like a bum! I took several pictures of him from across the driveway and he of course had no clue, but everyone who has seen him does not believe it was him.

She really has put on weight, but unfortunately, I think she carries it well and has a good figure:

04103215.1N004.casey3.C--525x400.jpg

And from Forbes magazine:

TMZ-screengrab-262x300.jpg

Is Casey Anthony Already Cashing In?

Yesterday, photos and video of Casey Anthony hanging out, checking her cell phone, and shopping at Old Navy surfaced on celebrity gossip site TMZ.

Today, The New York Post has the same photos, which show Anthony in a red Ohio State baseball cap, glasses, and faded jeans, strolling about an Ohio town—which eagle-eyed online commenters have identified as Columbus. (Anthony has several relatives in the area, according to TMZ.)

The photos and video were taken by celebrity photo agency SplashNewsOnline.

At first, speculation that TMZ had worked in conjunction with Anthony’s legal team to pay for the photos ran rampant. But The New York Post credits the photos to the news agency that took them, SplashNews, meaning the agency is the owner of the photos.

So the question is, how did SplashNews happen to know that Anthony was prowling around Ohio? Did one of its long-lens “photojournalists” just happen to be in town?

“Oh God, no,” says someone familiar with the workings of celebrity photo agencies. “There’s no one in Ohio.”

I’ve emailed and called SplashNews for a comment and will update this post once I hear back. I have also called and emailed Anthony’s lawyer, Jose Baez.

Often, photo agencies get tips from regular people about where a celebrity (or in this case, a notorious but acquitted murder suspect) is hanging out. SplashNews has an email address dedicated to this very thing on its site. So did someone in Ohio give Splash a tip that Anthony was in town?

Possible. But it’s also possible that Anthony’s team worked with Splash to sell photos of her—staging the Ohio walkabout. “That happens all of the time,” says the insider. “If she worked out a good deal, she’d get half or 75% of the [money for the] photos each time they were sold. How else is she going to make money?”
http://blogs.forbes.com/kiriblakeley/2011/08/04/is-casey-anthony-already-cashing-in/

Here's my take....It's FCA and I think she looks pretty. The gray shirt is not her friend that's for sure but I think getting away with murder looks good on her. She looks like a normal put together twenty-something to me. What a waste.

TMZ didn't stage the photos but someone did and FCA is in on it. The solo walk with the starbucks gives that away to me. She looks everywhere BUT the direction of the shot...like she is purposefully avoiding looking in the camera. I think if it were casual, we'd see "eye contact" with the camera but it almost looks like she forcibly doesn't look in that direction. In the sunglasses shots you can see what looks like a camera man. If she was to be reading her own hype - that dude would scare her pants off. She'd react to him in some way...she doesn't. So I think she trusts that that person is "friend" rather than "foe."

I am too of the faction that believes it is FCA (confirmation for me after seeing video), and that it was "staged". My biggest hope is that FCA did this totally on her own, totally cutting out JB and the DT. and that they are very distressed at her getting the first $$ and ruining JB's big payday. Now if I can only figure out why I am happer with FCA getting the $$ herself, after her crime, versus her wiley atty. JB and that team......

I will also admit it was quite startling to me and very upsetting to see FCA casually walking down the street after what she did to Caylee, it was a shock at first to watch that video, not so much the photos. IMO, MOO, etc.

I did not realize Casey does not need to return to Orlando now:

Judge puts probation for Casey Anthony on hold

ORLANDO, Fla (Reuters) - A judge ruled on Wednesday that Casey Anthony, the Florida mother acquitted of murdering her toddler, will not be required to report to an Orlando probation office on Thursday as ordered by a different judge.

Judge Belvin Perry instead will hold a hearing Friday morning to consider the concerns raised by Anthony's attorneys over the probation order.

Anthony, 25, will not be present at the hearing, a court spokeswoman said.
http://www.myvictoriaonline.com/pages/10527961.php?contentType=4&contentId=8676627

They got to be found guilty of child abuse first though. You can't put a sign on her if the state (country?) legally does not recognize her as a child abuser.
She is however, a convicted felon, check forger, and proven liar, and at minimum, guilty of child neglect- which I really don't believe...:snooty: Caylee didn't die of natural causes, nor did she commit suicide and bag herself up and throw herself into the woods. George had nothing to do with this, neither did Roy Kronk, other than finding Caylee, so that only leaves Casey. All trails lead to Casey! Not exactly Mother of The Year material...:twocents:

Watching the longer Huff Post Video it does seem to be scripted out in the open.

If you watch the video just before FCA comes out of Old Navy a grey SUV passes in front of the video camera at 00:59.

You can see the video photographer in the reflection of the passenger door window in plain sight VERY close.

With FCA walking out of Old Navy she can easily look across and see him. He is right there yet she doesn't look across. She does not see him.

This is staged to look like paparazzi when FCA KNEW she was being filmed to sell and make money IMO.

I apologize if this has been asked already, but has anyone from the DT or her "team" spoken out about these pictures? It kind of surprises me that there has been no denial issued by CM or JB.

IIRC, I heard yesterday that the DT neither confirmed or denied that it was her....
I can't point you to a link, sorry, but pretty sure it was on HLN.

I just did the side by side comparison with this pouty coffee drink photo and the pouty photo with a hat in this thread.... post #17 .http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&highlight=caseys+photobucket+pics
She is wearing a red bikini top while holding Caylee. In both, she is wearing LARGE sunglasses. I don't know how to get these pics together in one post.....I might have to eat my words and say it may be her after all. Can someone get these photos side by side for me?

KC8.jpg

It seems staged to me. This doesn't look like amateur video, which is usually shaky or blurry. Plus, she's shopping right in front of the store (how convenient for the camera). And she is shown wearing different clothes in different shots. Unless someone is stalking her, and has extremely good camera skills--I say it's staged. MOO. :loser:

The hair is waayyy to messy as she has ALWAYS been meticulous about her hair being in place. Remember the tapes of her preening as she was waiting to be interviewed by the LE? Someone find me a picture with her hair THIS loose and tossled as if she didn't care. Personally, I think it is a wig and that hat was strategically placed. Would love to see this same girl without a hat.

Gosh, I can't wait for the NEXT set of pictures/videos that will show up in the weeks to come that has been taken in another town. $omeone is having a good laugh at all of us trying to figure out if this is her or not.

And that nose....!!!

The hair is "loose and tossled" to hide her ears.

Okay, I have walked all over the place on Google maps in the area of the Varsity Inn, King St. all side streets, Old Navy, Starbucks area...all around there and I cannot find this area.

KC6.jpg

Surely there must be a WS in that general area who can tell us exactly where this pic was taken. :giggle:

I think that is the point - make her look alone, scared, and frumpy looking. Maybe the DT was wanting to drum up some sympathy for her? Or maybe Casey thought people would feel sorry for her if she wasn't out partying and living it up? She did good job acting that part (though I have to admit she would be scared for her own safety, so I put it at half acting, half real). I still think these pics are totally staged. They all just seem way overdone to me. This isn't Casey naturally, this is the image the DT and Casey wants out there to make people think her life is so hard outside of prison that she needs help, or doesn't need to serve probation. She reminds me of those movies where the hot girl is put in glasses and not so hot clothes, and then at one point, put her in a hot dress, take the glasses off and let the hair down, and the girl is suddenly hot. I wonder how quickly Casey got out of that outfit and into what she really wanted to wear with no glasses and hat, back to hot Casey.

When I first thought it might not be FCA, I though the gum chomping was just what the decoy would definitely "use" so that we really would think it was FCA, since we know how much her family likes to chomp on gum. :floorlaugh: That a decoy would exaggeratingly chomp gum to try to appear to be FCA. But after some thought, IMO, that wild gum chomping is a big F.U. to everyone, saying, "here I am out of jail and walking down the street, and I am FCA and I am chomping gum, along with my mom CA who chomped gum in the courtroom and was never told not to, this is a big F.U. from her also." I am also of the faction who believe that CA/GA passed msgs. to/from FCA via JB and her DT team during these whole 3 years, during the trial, etc., and that she has been in contact with CA since the verdict to get some of her old clothes. I think the whole A Fam was in on everything from the get-go, the coverup, the "mistruths" during the trial, and have helped in hiding FCA out since. Again, all IMO, MOO, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove