Pictures of the Karr Family Christmas of 1996 Have Been Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A picture without him proves nothing. It doens't indicate guilt but at the same time it doesn't indicate an Alibi.

I have a question?? Maybe one of you can answer.

When film is developed I know a date is often stamped on the back of the picture is that date indicative of when the pciture was taken or when the film was developed?

Amraann said:
A picture without him proves nothing. It doens't indicate guilt but at the same time it doesn't indicate an Alibi.

When film is developed I know a date is often stamped on the back of the picture is that date indicative of when the pciture was taken or when the film was developed?
Developed. Which does mean that even a picture with him in front of the family christmas tree, with kids at appropriate ages for 1996 (that's the easy way to date the picture to within a year) isn't absolute proof... but if the family always did Christmas on Christmas eve or Christmas day, or at worst the day after, it'll be good enough proof.

Amraann said:

When the film is developed. Even if the photo had the date stamped on the front (like so many cameras do automatically)the date can be changed or programmed incorrectly. A date stamp would prove nothing. Hiya Ams:blowkiss:

close_enough said:
me either BP, but apparently the DA is having a hard time placing him in Boulder at that time...i guess that's why the family is trying to find pics of him during xmas 96.....it's actually the DA's job to prove he was in Boulder, from what i'm understanding...
The DA has to show that it's at least possible he was in Boulder - if it was impossible, that's a solid alibi. If it's slightly possible (family recalls otherwise, but no solid evidence), and there is other evidence putting him there (DNA, truely secret knowledge about the crime) - then it's enough to go to trial and maybe convict.

bakerprune64 said:
So I guess my question would be, was the photo taken in front of a monument in Atalnta, how do you determine that the picture wasn't taken in CO? And how can we prove that this picture was taken on this particular Christmas and not one from before 1996?

It would be up to the DA to prove it's not accurate...I would think.

I also heard that they said there was a new baby in these pics, so that would be pretty east to date something like that. I personally think there's too much emphasis being put on these pictures. An alibi is an alibi. Plenty of people have nothing more than verbal alibis from another person...and don't have pictures of that exact time. Unless the authorities can prove that the alibi is a lie...then I would think they'd have to go along with it until if and when that happens.

Karr said he was at the R's house for the Xmas party. I would think that would be easy enough to verify. Someone by now would have come forward and said he was there. He wasn't. I think this is just a guy is just obsessed with JonBenet, and it's not going to pan-out.

And he said his brother worked for John Ramsey, I believe, and that should also be easy to verify.

I think this guy is a nut. I also think that he is going to walk (in short order). I question Tracey's motives when it comes to the Ramsey's. It's as if he's also willing to toss anyone under the bus to prove that the R's are innocent. Karr is nutty as a fruitcake...and Tracey, well, he a proven liar. I just have to question his motivations in all this.

If you google Quientana Shotts, her name appears on a Wicca Site and on a UFO sight.

Need I say more?

wenchie said:
That kinda kills his story about the entire family traveling to Boulder and attending a Ramsey Christmas party, doesn't it? :liar:

This is why I think this guy is crazy. Something like this can be verified. It seems he has a very hard time telling the difference between fact and fiction.

A picture taken during the "Christmas Season of 1996" isn't going to prove squat. What they'll need to produce, assuming he is charged and decides to go with an alibi defense, is a photo specifically taken on 12/25/96 sometime after 5 p.m. (the time he "claims" he entered the Ramsey home.)

lighthouselover said:
A picture taken during the "Christmas Season of 1996" isn't going to prove squat. What they'll need to produce, assuming he is charged and decides to go with an alibi defense, is a photo specifically taken on 12/25/96 sometime after 5 p.m. (the time he "claims" he entered the Ramsey home.)

Won't even need that if the DA/Boulder can't prove he was in CO (specifically Boulder) at that time.

have these pics been made public yet?

exoromeo said:
Won't even need that if the DA/Boulder can't prove he was in CO (specifically Boulder) at that time.
Exactly. It's almost as if they are doing, or trying to do, the Boulder DA's job when the DA ought to be checking out DNA and hauling Karr over to Boulder for questioning.

delaney said:
If you google Quientana Shotts, her name appears on a Wicca Site and on a UFO sight.

Need I say more?
i knew there was something not quite right about her. if youll notice she wont look anyone in the eye when they are speaking (not that thats a complete science but in alot of people it is).

Yeah, and its not like she was young, at the site she joined she listed
age at 31.

Trino said:
I'm waiting for people at the party to say they remember Karr. Has there been any statements from them? Wouldn't John Ramsey remember if his daughter sat on the steps eating pineapple with a man?
What did Karr state? That he ate pineapple with JB on the steps? When? At the Ramseys' Dec 23 Christmas party? Or does he claim he was at the Whites' Dec 25 party? LOL! This is just crazy. Karr obviously took bits and pieces from the case facts to concoct his story.

MrsMush99 said:
Not yet, still waiting.
LOL, you're waiting on the photos and I'm waiting to find out why that nutcase in CA still hangs on to five year old cassette tapes that she's now selling to the highest bidder.

And all of us are waiting for JMK to be taken to CO.

Tick, tock......

What a freak show this case has become.

Unsolved murders have become our main source of entertainment.

No one could have come close to making something so bizarre up.

lighthouselover said:
LOL, you're waiting on the photos and I'm waiting to find out why that nutcase in CA still hangs on to five year old cassette tapes that she's now selling to the highest bidder.

And all of us are waiting for JMK to be taken to CO.

Tick, tock......
I hate waiting. :p

Just heard earlier from Courttv that the parents of the 14 year old Karr married said they have letters Karr wrote their daughter many years ago and he is reported to have signed them S.B.T.C.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back