Ping Map and Timeline for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'll PM Georgia PI to see if HE will add Gentiva to the 6/16 map. (snipped by me)

DONE, Gentiva is located West of Orlando and North of Jesse Grunds parents house, no pings in that area at all on this day.

Also, added Blockbuster store near his apartment (not sure if this is the correct one), 7530 University Blvd, Winter Park, FL‎

Can anyone shed some light on the pings early A.M. hours of 6/16.....it seems she was having "troubles" with AL from late night 6/15 until the wee hours of 6/16.....Im most interested from about 2am to 7:45am.....was she at home during this time or another location....I just find it curious as to why the "anthony home" called her phone at 7:45, why would that happen if she was at home? After that call she checks her voice mail? If she wasnt at home where was she? Maybe Im missing something....

Can anyone shed some light on the pings early A.M. hours of 6/16.....it seems she was having "troubles" with AL from late night 6/15 until the wee hours of 6/16.....Im most interested from about 2am to 7:45am.....was she at home during this time or another location....I just find it curious as to why the "anthony home" called her phone at 7:45, why would that happen if she was at home? After that call she checks her voice mail? If she wasnt at home where was she? Maybe Im missing something....

There is speculation she was at Lee's house. He lives very close to the A's. I believe BondJamesBond posted some statistical data that basically proves this (I hope I am remembering correctly, but it may have been different dates).

Thanks....I think the night of the 15th into early AM of the 16th is very important. We know her where abouts from 16th going forward, but nothing released prior. As for GA seeing the KC/Caylee around noon on the 16th, after seeing him this evening on LKL I dont believe a word he has said, he says what CA tells him to say. Unfortunately, we will have to waite until trial to know the details.

Thanks....I think the night of the 15th into early AM of the 16th is very important. We know her where abouts from 16th going forward, but nothing released prior. As for GA seeing the KC/Caylee around noon on the 16th, after seeing him this evening on LKL I dont believe a word he has said, he says what CA tells him to say. Unfortunately, we will have to waite until trial to know the details.

Hey Bella,

Unfortunately, there are a lot of loose threads hanging around. Check out this post. I think you will find that the computer forensic evidence does place Casey at her parent's home the evening of the 15th / morning of the 16th.

I hate to admit to being this lazy, but this is a system I have used with my daughter. If I am in the front of the house and I knew she needed to be out of the house at a given time, I would call her cell to make sure she was awake. There have been plenty of times she didn't catch it before it went to VM or maybe she was just being a teenager and didn't feel like hearing mom ask if she was up!

Hey Bella,

Unfortunately, there are a lot of loose threads hanging around. Check out this post. I think you will find that the computer forensic evidence does place Casey at her parent's home the evening of the 15th / morning of the 16th.

Hi JWG

That is an interesting post, if I am reading correctly GA left for work, KC returned almost immediately and promptly signed back on, losing all thought of her baby for about an hour. That would work if whatever happened to Caylee were an accident. A lot could have happened in an hour.

Any knowledge as to what she was actually using the computer for in this time frame? How would this effect the intentional death views? Or possibly KC did something to Caylee just before logging on, then KC used the computer as a means of distraction as she waited for Caylee to take her last breath. (That was incredibly hard to get out). How could she...

June 16 : GA said he saw KC and Caylee leave the house at 1 p.m. KC was going to "work" and to drop Caylee at the babysitter, presumably Zenida G's apt.

According to detective P, cell records show they did not go far. Casey's cell phone communicated that afternoon through the same three cell towers she could reach from her home, so where was she? Was she down the street in her car or in the woods?

At 1 p.m., CK made a 14-minute call to her boyfriend, T. L. At 1:44 p.m., she made a 36-minute call to A.H.. At 2:52 p.m., there was an 11-minute call with ex-fiance J. G.. All of the calls used cell towers that can be reached from her parents' home.

4:11 p.m., KC to reach CA, making four attempts in two minutes, according to records. KC then traveled north from her parents' home and called T.L for one minute at 4:19 p.m. Two minutes later, she talked to J.G. for a minute, and tried to call her mother again at 4:25 p.m.

Being that GA had originally said that he last saw Caylee on June 9th, how do we really know that this is true (that he saw them leave on June 16th)? Let's say it is true. Then KC had to have come back to the house after GA left and killed Caylee. She had a huge fight with her mom the night before and had run out of money and people to steal from. She was probably making phone calls to AH to see how much more scheming/stealing she can get away with. Then she realized that the "root" of her problem was Caylee. KC didn't really need that much money to survive on her own. She could bum at her b/f's house.. eat scraps and live very easy on very little amount of money. But with Caylee, it was a different story. She had to either rely on her mother or work. She clearly didn't want to work and it's expensive to have a toddler. After that fight with her mother, her pride got the best of her and she decided to do Caylee in. She had already been thinking or fantasizing about it anywas. So, it became a reality.

I really do think GA was being truthful when he said he last saw them on the 16th. I say this because in the beginning GA was fully cooperating with law enforcement even as far as going behind CA back to speak to them. I don't think he was covering for his daughter but of course I could be wrong.

Can someone tell me what casey is wearing on the 16th when she is renting the movie in blockbuster with Tony L? To me is looks as if she is wearing a guys basketball jersey and possibly a bathing suit top? there has been some speculation that a bathing suit was found with Caylee's remains, so i was wondering if its possible something DID happen in the pool.

Can someone tell me what casey is wearing on the 16th when she is renting the movie in blockbuster with Tony L? To me is looks as if she is wearing a guys basketball jersey and possibly a bathing suit top? there has been some speculation that a bathing suit was found with Caylee's remains, so i was wondering if its possible something DID happen in the pool.

Just watched the video. She was wearing a loose-fitting sleeveless jersey or something similar. Impossible to say what was underneath, but IMO that would be a type of top one would throw over a swimsuit.

This is cross-posted from the computer forensics thread for completeness.

On pages 2844 and 2845 are two screen shots of a computer forensic application called Encase Law Enforcement. It appears that this program is reporting the number of files that were created / written / accessed / modified / deleted. The data is summarized to show hourly activity on the HP desktop and Compaq laptop by hour for the days of June 16 and June 17. Although we do not know exactly what each "dot" means in the plot, we can use the information to see a relative usage pattern.

I am going to make the following assumptions:
1) The HP desktop always stays in the Anthony home
2) The Compaq laptop traveled around with Casey
3) Cindy's working hours ~ 8-5 PM so not at home during that time
4) George's working hours ~ 2-10 PM so not at home during that time
5) Cindy clearly used computer for email and managing social networking page
6) Not sure what George's usage of computer was, but reasonable to assume he surfed as well.

Looking back at the screen shot, although we do not know exactly what each "dot" means in the plot, we can use the information to see a relative usage pattern. What I have done below is show the relative usage of the two computers, as reported by EnCase. The 100% from 9-10 PM on the 17th for the Compaq computer means that was the most active computer usage for either computer during the two days. A 49% from 12-1 AM on the 16th for the desktop means the computer was roughly half as active as the previous example.

Code:
                 HP Desktop        Compaq Laptop
16-Jun                
12AM 1AM    49%   *****    
7AM 8AM     74%   *******    
8AM 9AM     15%   **    
10AM 11AM   80%   ********    
11AM 12PM   49%   *****       0%
1PM 2PM                       1%
2PM 3PM     82%   ********    1%
4PM 5PM                       1%
11PM 12AM   23%   **    
17-Jun                
12AM 1AM    3%        
1AM 2AM     6%    *    
3AM 4AM     36%   ****    
4AM 5AM     5%    *    
8AM 9AM     5%    *        
12PM 1PM    26%   ***        
1PM 2PM     3%            
2PM 3PM                       80%    ********
4PM 5PM                       13%    *
7PM 8PM                       54%    *****
8PM 9PM                       44%    ****
9PM 10PM                      100%   **********
10PM 11PM                     65%    *****
11PM 12AM   6%    *
My interpretation is as follows:

The HP computer had relatively light usage on the 17th. I believe this was likely indicative of the parent's computer usage. The 11PM to 1AM usage into the 17th is probably Cindy, and after that is probably George - based on when each has to get up for work in the AM. Yes, seems odd for George, but maybe he was surfing Websleuths. :waitasec:

KC was a very active user, based on what we see with the Compaq on the 17th. Thus, based on the level of activity and the assumptions I listed above, I humbly conclude the following:

KC spent the night of the 15th / morning of the 16 at her parents. She is very active on the HP in the morning, probably before Caylee gets up. Caylee gets up between 8 and 9, usage drops. Caylee then plays or watches TV from 9-10 while Casey gets back on the computer until noon.

From noon to 2 PM there is no HP activity, supporting George's statements he saw the two and they left around 1 PM. However, from 2 to 3 - after George has left for work - the usage goes way up. This is the second most active period of either computer during this time.

Usage abruptly ends at 3 PM. I suspect Casey was preoccupied from 2 to 3 and not paying attention to Caylee. Around 3 PM, I submit, is when Casey discovers something awful happened to Caylee. :eek:

The minimal activity seen on the Compaq (and I do mean minimal) can easily be explained by the laptop being powered on and open and connected to the internet. This alone will cause some small number of files to be accessed and modified. Casey did not really need to be doing anything on the computer.

This is cross-posted from the computer forensics thread for completeness.

On pages 2844 and 2845 are two screen shots of a computer forensic application called Encase Law Enforcement. It appears that this program is reporting the number of files that were created / written / accessed / modified / deleted. The data is summarized to show hourly activity on the HP desktop and Compaq laptop by hour for the days of June 16 and June 17. Although we do not know exactly what each "dot" means in the plot, we can use the information to see a relative usage pattern.

I am going to make the following assumptions:
1) The HP desktop always stays in the Anthony home
2) The Compaq laptop traveled around with Casey
3) Cindy's working hours ~ 8-5 PM so not at home during that time
4) George's working hours ~ 2-10 PM so not at home during that time
5) Cindy clearly used computer for email and managing social networking page
6) Not sure what George's usage of computer was, but reasonable to assume he surfed as well.

Looking back at the screen shot, although we do not know exactly what each "dot" means in the plot, we can use the information to see a relative usage pattern. What I have done below is show the relative usage of the two computers, as reported by EnCase. The 100% from 9-10 PM on the 17th for the Compaq computer means that was the most active computer usage for either computer during the two days. A 49% from 12-1 AM on the 16th for the desktop means the computer was roughly half as active as the previous example.

Code:
                 HP Desktop        Compaq Laptop
16-Jun                
12AM 1AM    49%   *****    
7AM 8AM     74%   *******    
8AM 9AM     15%   **    
10AM 11AM   80%   ********    
11AM 12PM   49%   *****       0%
1PM 2PM                       1%
2PM 3PM     82%   ********    1%
4PM 5PM                       1%
11PM 12AM   23%   **    
17-Jun                
12AM 1AM    3%        
1AM 2AM     6%    *    
3AM 4AM     36%   ****    
4AM 5AM     5%    *    
8AM 9AM     5%    *        
12PM 1PM    26%   ***        
1PM 2PM     3%            
2PM 3PM                       80%    ********
4PM 5PM                       13%    *
7PM 8PM                       54%    *****
8PM 9PM                       44%    ****
9PM 10PM                      100%   **********
10PM 11PM                     65%    *****
11PM 12AM   6%    *
My interpretation is as follows:

The HP computer had relatively light usage on the 17th. I believe this was likely indicative of the parent's computer usage. The 11PM to 1AM usage into the 17th is probably Cindy, and after that is probably George - based on when each has to get up for work in the AM. Yes, seems odd for George, but maybe he was surfing Websleuths. :waitasec:

KC was a very active user, based on what we see with the Compaq on the 17th. Thus, based on the level of activity and the assumptions I listed above, I humbly conclude the following:

KC spent the night of the 15th / morning of the 16 at her parents. She is very active on the HP in the morning, probably before Caylee gets up. Caylee gets up between 8 and 9, usage drops. Caylee then plays or watches TV from 9-10 while Casey gets back on the computer until noon.

From noon to 2 PM there is no HP activity, supporting George's statements he saw the two and they left around 1 PM. However, from 2 to 3 - after George has left for work - the usage goes way up. This is the second most active period of either computer during this time.

Usage abruptly ends at 3 PM. I suspect Casey was preoccupied from 2 to 3 and not paying attention to Caylee. Around 3 PM, I submit, is when Casey discovers something awful happened to Caylee. :eek:

The minimal activity seen on the Compaq (and I do mean minimal) can easily be explained by the laptop being powered on and open and connected to the internet. This alone will cause some small number of files to be accessed and modified. Casey did not really need to be doing anything on the computer.

Wow JWG you are amazing...many crowns await you for all the time and effort you have put into Caylee's case.:clap:

I totally understand why all of the individual PING threads were moved her about a month and a half ago but couldn't we just have ONE true WEBSLEUTH thread on the main board???? ONE thread with some substance where many read and contribute? Used to be - all of out threads were of this caliber...Now, we hide?

MOO

I totally understand why all of the individual PING threads were moved her about a month and a half ago but couldn't we just have ONE true WEBSLEUTH thread on the main board???? ONE thread with some substance where many read and contribute? Used to be - all of out threads were of this caliber...Now, we hide?

MOO
The threads are what we make them.
As far as "one" good thread, I am not sure what you mean.
If you are referring to timeline threads, the timeline info was being scattered all over the forum and everyone was complaining that they couldn't find anything because new threads were being started all the time. So all the timeline information is here in it's own forum a click away from the main forum and fully visible at all times. I am not sure how we are hiding it. Anyone that is truly interested in analyzing facts can come in here and work on it at any time.

I have had several request to add the position where the " Remains " were discovered to the June 16, 2008 map, you can now see the location via the green arrow.

I have had several request to add the position where the " Remains " were discovered to the June 16, 2008 map, you can now see the location via the green arrow.

Thanks Georgia PI. Appreciate you keeping the maps up-to-date, even though it makes me sad to see the location.:(

Sorry if someone has noticed this already, but if so, I haven't seen it. On the calendar thread, it shows the "flurry of calls" on 6/16 after 4pm...for some reason, I couldn't quote it to post it here. I have heard people suggest that either these were panicky "what do I do?" calls, or that they were KC's way of making sure GA and CA were not quite on their way home yet and that the coast was clear. Here's what I noticed today...
The calls begin around 4:10...the last one, to GA is at 4:18....these still ping near A's house until the 4:18 somewhere on Chickasaw trail. By the 4:25 ping, she is pinging near AL's....Looking at the other times she has made this trek, I think it's about a 15 min drive from TL to CA/GA. It could even be longer, because the pings would still show at the A's even up to a few miles away, and the pings would show AL's up to a few miles before she arrived, and vice versa, correct??? But being conservative, let's say it's a fifteen minute drive...this means that when the first call in the flurry started, she was likely pulling out of her driveway to be pinging near AL at 4:25...

That means before 4:10 she's not only had to kill Caylee (if you go with that theory as I do), she's also had to place her in the trunk, get her purse, keys, laptop, cellphone, maybe change clothes and/or pack a bag...whether this all took her two minutes, or ten, etc., I now have a harder time seeing these as "cry for help" calls...because if she did all of these things after the calls, there is no way she is pinging near AL's at 4:25...and it doesn't make sense to think she said "I need help!" then went and did all these things, put Caylee in the car and then said, well, all that's done...guess I'll call for help now...calling for help is an urgent, immediate action...Anyone agree?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back