Ping Map and Timeline for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry if someone has noticed this already, but if so, I haven't seen it. On the calendar thread, it shows the "flurry of calls" on 6/16 after 4pm...for some reason, I couldn't quote it to post it here. I have heard people suggest that either these were panicky "what do I do?" calls, or that they were KC's way of making sure GA and CA were not quite on their way home yet and that the coast was clear. Here's what I noticed today...
The calls begin around 4:10...the last one, to GA is at 4:18....these still ping near A's house until the 4:18 somewhere on Chickasaw trail. By the 4:25 ping, she is pinging near AL's....Looking at the other times she has made this trek, I think it's about a 15 min drive from TL to CA/GA. It could even be longer, because the pings would still show at the A's even up to a few miles away, and the pings would show AL's up to a few miles before she arrived, and vice versa, correct??? But being conservative, let's say it's a fifteen minute drive...this means that when the first call in the flurry started, she was likely pulling out of her driveway to be pinging near AL at 4:25...

That means before 4:10 she's not only had to kill Caylee (if you go with that theory as I do), she's also had to place her in the trunk, get her purse, keys, laptop, cellphone, maybe change clothes and/or pack a bag...whether this all took her two minutes, or ten, etc., I now have a harder time seeing these as "cry for help" calls...because if she did all of these things after the calls, there is no way she is pinging near AL's at 4:25...and it doesn't make sense to think she said "I need help!" then went and did all these things, put Caylee in the car and then said, well, all that's done...guess I'll call for help now...calling for help is an urgent, immediate action...Anyone agree?

Hi, Irish Eyes. Erin go braugh!

IMHO you're on the money. In the Lexus thread I posted 'bout the 3:04PM call from George's cell likely being the triggering event if this indeed was a 'crime of passion'.

6/16/08 MON 2:52:53 PM INCOMING CALL Jesse G. Casey A. 11.2
6/16/08 MON 3:04:06 PM INCOMING CALL George A. (Cell) Casey A. 0.4
6/16/08 MON 3:23:30 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Message alert Casey A.
6/16/08 MON 3:35:05 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Profile comment Casey A.
6/16/08 MON 3:35:56 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Tony L. (Cell) 0.4
6/16/08 MON 3:39:59 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace RSS2? Casey A.
6/16/08 MON 4:10:41 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 0.6​

Jesse G. stated he thought he heard Caylee during the 2:52PM call that lasted 11 mins (not to be confused w/ the 6/24 instance he later recanted).

George called Casey's cell only 2 times for the entire 1.5 month period 6/1-7/17 (with the second call being 7/8 for 5mins). IMHO, this suggests that George didn't call Casey for trivial matters. After Casey being called home in the wee hours of the morning for the past two Saturdays (3:45AM on 6/7, and 2:49AM on 6/14), and the alleged "fight" w/ Cindy on 6/15, there was probably some element of telling her to be a responsible parent and be home w/ Caylee...he was getting his fill of Cindy being p.o.'d. IF George's account of Casey telling him she & Caylee might not be home that night as he stated on Greta when he saw Casey leave w/ Caylee @ ~12:50PM - then, George may have spoken w/ Cindy on his way to work and made a comment 'bout Casey & Caylee bein' gone for the night again...after Caylee being gone 6/10-6/14, and the alleged "fight" Cindy would've exploded @ George and told him to FIX it. To which George placed the 3:04PM call.

Following the 3:04PM call Casey had over 1 hour of uninterrupted time to carry out the crime, w/ the exception of a 3:35PM call to Tony for less than 1 minute. The computer forensics support she was not using the computer during this time either. I expect Casey killed Caylee between 3:05PM and the 3:35PM call to Tony :(

IMHO...from 3:35PM to the onset of the "flurry" of calls @ 4:10PM Casey was throwing things in the car, etc. The "flurry" was likely going to be an "eff you, neither Caylee nor I will be at home tonight" call. Perhaps after commiting the crime as a "spitefull b*tch" she wanted/needed the immediate gratification of what she thought would be her ultimate 'eff-u' call.

Thanks for taking the time to explain that to me, but there really was no need, as I faithfully read your very well constructed posts:)

Respectfully snipped (as always) for brevity:

IF George's account of Casey telling him she & Caylee might not be home that night as he stated on Greta when he saw Casey leave w/ Caylee @ ~12:50PM

George also made mention of this in his Aug. 4th interview with LE - twice.

This has got me rethinking my accident stance. :waitasec:

JWG, My mind was working overtime last night about the June 15th - 16th timeframe. I just read George's first written statement on July 15th, which is vague, no details.

My questions to you are: 1. Do you think she was home on the night of the 15th after the supposed argument, or did she leave the house, for a drive in the general area, making all those calls, late night on the 15th into early morning of the 16th? I say this as I recall someone seeing her pacing in the parking lot of a hotel/motel in the general area during this time. 2. Could Caylee have been in the car, with the motor running, as she paced outside the car, & died of carbon monoxide poisoning?? Maybe farfetched, but it ran thru my mind, as I have not heard of this as a possibility. Or on the 16th, when she returned after George left for work, could she have left her in the car, maybe she was napping, with the same scenario??:confused:

Do computer forensics, show her on the desktop, at home, on the morning or the 16th?

Also, want to say how much I appreciate all your theories & investigative skills in this case.

Thinking about the accident stance, and after reading GA interview many times here are some thoughts.

In GA interview he goes into saying how Cayle had gotten so smart, she could lift the lock on the door.
The whole ladder incident was thought of very quickly by GA and CA. GA keeps saying it was like 2 or 3 days after LE was contacted but the detective remembers he recieved the call about it when he was with Casey at Universal
I dont think they have pinned the date the ladder incident happened
When was the lock put on the Shed

The A's immediately looked in their backyard after the trunk's smell. I have said something caused them to do this. Maybe the day of the ladder the shed had also been messed up. Maybe stuff was out of place. I know one of the A's describes the shed somewhere as holding the lawnmower, shovel, etc. Between that and GA knew Casey was stealing gas they decided to get a lock. Well after the accident maybe Casey buried caylee in the backyard somewhere. She came back the 19 and to her surprise the shed had a lock. So she borrows neighbor's shovel. Maybe to dig or maybe to break lock. GA may have not discovered the brokem lock until he went to do yard work the 24.
This would cause the A's to look in back yard with smell of death.

JWG, My mind was working overtime last night about the June 15th - 16th timeframe. I just read George's first written statement on July 15th, which is vague, no details.

My questions to you are: 1. Do you think she was home on the night of the 15th after the supposed argument, or did she leave the house, for a drive in the general area, making all those calls, late night on the 15th into early morning of the 16th? I say this as I recall someone seeing her pacing in the parking lot of a hotel/motel in the general area during this time. 2. Could Caylee have been in the car, with the motor running, as she paced outside the car, & died of carbon monoxide poisoning?? Maybe farfetched, but it ran thru my mind, as I have not heard of this as a possibility. Or on the 16th, when she returned after George left for work, could she have left her in the car, maybe she was napping, with the same scenario??:confused:

Do computer forensics, show her on the desktop, at home, on the morning or the 16th?

Also, want to say how much I appreciate all your theories & investigative skills in this case.

Thanks...I appreciate the appreciation :).

I subscribe to the "keep it simple" approach, especially when KC is involved.

The cell pings indicate she did not leave the general area of her parent's home that night, spending a lot of time texting with AL. It is possible she may have gone up to Lee's for part of that time, but there is an awful lot of home computer activity in the wee hours of June 16.

IMHO, she did not leave her parent's home that evening.

Irish Eyes - Wow! When you state it that way, I may have to change my stance on the "flurry of calls" not being a cry for help or freaking out.....it may have well been while she was packing and putting Caylee in the trunk on her way out the door.

JWG - I so appreciate your posts and insight and I'm glad to see you finally coming to the side of this was NO ACCIDENT. :) Respectfully said, of course!

KC was being backed into a corner....it was all coming to a head....and she took Caylee out.

Maybe nothing, but, just noticed that at approximately the time when I believe Casey killed Caylee there is a pattern on her MySpace that is repeated at approximately the time that I believe the body was disposed of on Suburban Dr.

If my information is right I've connected a couple of text #'s to auto-notifications (e.g. RSS feeds) from Casey's MySpace page.

Anyone with access to Casey's MySpace info able to ferret out the following messages and the originator:

6/16/08 MON 3:23:30 PM MySpace Message alert
6/16/08 MON 3:35:05 PM MySpace Profile comment

6/20/08 FRI 1:44:54 PM MySpace Message alert
6/20/08 FRI 1:49:41 PM MySpace Profile comment

Maybe coincidence, but, in the 6/16 instance except for a brief call to Tony and one more incoming MySpace RSS, Casey's next outbound call is to Lexus (i.e. her first call in the "flurry" @ 4:10PM). In the 6/20 instance the next outbound call is to Lexus.

On the surface alone, the 6/20 1:51PM call to Lexus looks very much like a check to see if George is at work call before Casey backs into G&C's garage for the final time, but, looking @ the time of her next ping IF she did bag & dispose of the body on this date, with travel time for the next ping near Tony's apt. @ 2:18PM means she got it all done in 'bout 10mins. Possible, but, seems more doable if the 1:44 & 1:49 MySpace comments were from someone that was signaling her that George was outta the house.

Knowing more 'bout those MySpace messages might help. Will also post same question on the George/Lexus thread. Could it be something else, like Casey changing her profile from her cell phone browser thinking it would look like she was somewhere else/doing something else (e.g. giving her an alibi?).

6/16/08 MON 2:52:53 PM INCOMING CALL Jesse G. Casey A. 11.2
6/16/08 MON 3:04:06 PM INCOMING CALL George A. (Cell) Casey A. 0.4
6/16/08 MON 3:23:30 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Message alert Casey A.
6/16/08 MON 3:35:05 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Profile comment Casey A.
6/16/08 MON 3:35:56 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Tony L. (Cell) 0.4
6/16/08 MON 3:39:59 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace RSS2? Casey A.
6/16/08 MON 4:10:41 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 0.6[/INDENT]

Snipped

Does anyone know whether this call from GA at 3.04PM was answered or whether it went to voicemail, and how long it lasted please?

I'm thinking that maybe he was calling to say something like 'KC, if you're back home before Mom or I, could you check if the pool ladder was put away last night'. If so, this may have prompted her to think about what Caylee was up to IMO, because she obviously hadn't been giving her much attention before that, judging by her PC and phone activity. Even if this call was not about that, the fact that it was from GA might have brought her back to the moment and reminded her of Caylee.

I have noticed from the 'house floor-plan' thread that the computer room is on the opposite side of the house from the back yard and there is absolutely no view of any of the back yard from that room, and very little view into the rest of the house. Unless Caylee had remained in that room with KC all the time she was on the PC, she would have no idea where she was unless she could actually hear her and even then wouldn't know what she was doing unless she physically went and looked.

Snipped

Does anyone know whether this call from GA at 3.04PM was answered or whether it went to voicemail, and how long it lasted please?

I'm thinking that maybe he was calling to say something like 'KC, if you're back home before Mom or I, could you check if the pool ladder was put away last night'. If so, this may have prompted her to think about what Caylee was up to IMO, because she obviously hadn't been giving her much attention before that, judging by her PC and phone activity. Even if this call was not about that, the fact that it was from GA might have brought her back to the moment and reminded her of Caylee.

I have noticed from the 'house floor-plan' thread that the computer room is on the opposite side of the house from the back yard and there is absolutely no view of any of the back yard from that room, and very little view into the rest of the house. Unless Caylee had remained in that room with KC all the time she was on the PC, she would have no idea where she was unless she could actually hear her and even then wouldn't know what she was doing unless she physically went and looked.

By all indications it was answered, Devon. If it went to vmail there would be a vmail waiting notification and an outbound call associated w/ it w/ the same duration. She took the call (one of only 2 from George's cell in 1.5 months).

By all indications it was answered, Devon. If it went to vmail there would be a vmail waiting notification and an outbound call associated w/ it w/ the same duration. She took the call (one of only 2 from George's cell in 1.5 months).

Thank you Bond! :)

any pings in the area of the abandoned house where PI's were searching?

any pings in the area of the abandoned house where PI's were searching?

To be able to distinguish between calls from Brackenwood vs. G&C's we'd need a large volume of calls on the day of interest (e.g. 6/18) to compare to another day of roughly the same volume from G&C's. We'd need AT LEAST 30 calls to establish statistical signficance. FWIW, there were enough calls in the period 6/10-6/13 to compare to 6/3-6/6 and make this distinction...see the "Seeking New....6/10-6/14" Thread here in the Sticky Forum for more info.

Double-checked the pings on the 16th, and I should have known better as I have checked and re-checked them more times than I should. :banghead:

If KC is at Lee's ~4:10 when the flurry of calls are made and she is making those calls to see if "the coast is clear", she must come to the conclusion it is not clear because she heads north towards Tony's immediately afterward.

You have more patience than I do for checking for ping errors, JWG. And I'm glad of it. :)

IMHO...IIRC, we have
(1) statements that Casey often took Caylee by Gentiva near the end of the day to leave Caylee off w/ Cindy.
(b) Casey's apparent plans for movie-time w/ Tony that PM
(gamma) A 4:53PM - 4:14PM = 39min (vs. ~20min) duration between last ping @ Lee's or G&C-to- first ping @ Tony's

Now, "gamma" isn't too hard & fast, since Casey could've left later & arrived earlier than the pings support, "Tower 46" may ping from Tony's apt., etc. BUT...if you give a little lattitude...its just possible that Casey stopped along the way between 4:25-4:53PM...say, roughly 11mins into the trip or halfway to Tony's...after the 4:25PM call to Cindy. IIRC, another poster commented on this apparent "stall" on this thread a few months ago.

Note that 2 of the 4 calls to Cindy in the "flurry" register 0 seconds duration, hence, no lattitude given - the other 2 calls register mere 2 & 3 second durations. This looks to me like evidence that Casey wants to SPEAK to Cindy...not gonna leave a vmail. IOW...if Cindy doesn't answer and the call starts going to vmail => abort the call. That Casey tries Cindy again @ 4:25PM AFTER she's left the Hopesprings Dr. area, then, again 3x's @ 6:30PM, and again @ 7:06M indicates strongly to me that Casey wanted to establish Caylee-care vs. establish if the coast was clear. Had Casey's motivation been to establish if the "coast was clear" the calls would have stopped <4:25PM when she left the Hopesprings Dr. area, IMHO.

That the flurry of calls to Cindy's cell are bookmarked by calls to Lexus of 34-98 seconds may represent the time needed to dial an extension after reaching the switchboard in order to reach whomever (George?)...still...not long enough to leave much of a message, at best it would be tight to allow a polite chat to say, "Where's Mom?".

...IMHO that all points to Casey delaying arrival @ Tony's and seeking to drop Caylee @ Gentiva for Cindy Caylee-care - as she'd often done before - vs. checking to see if the coast was clear.

Need to tie in the exact time Casey & Tony were @ Blockbuster (IIRC ~6:30PM)...and if Tony has EVER commented on when Casey first arrived @ his place that afternoon.

The almost 2 hour period of inactivity on Casey's cell between 4:25PM & 6:31PM (except two odd incoming texts that didn't require Casey to attend her phone) looks ominous to me. :(

You have more patience than I do for checking for ping errors, JWG. And I'm glad of it. :)

IMHO...IIRC, we have
(1) statements that Casey often took Caylee by Gentiva near the end of the day to leave Caylee off w/ Cindy.
(b) Casey's apparent plans for movie-time w/ Tony that PM
(gamma) A 4:53PM - 4:14PM = 39min (vs. ~20min) duration between last ping @ Lee's or G&C-to- first ping @ Tony's

Now, "gamma" isn't too hard & fast, since Casey could've left later & arrived earlier than the pings support, "Tower 46" may ping from Tony's apt., etc. BUT...if you give a little lattitude...its just possible that Casey stopped along the way between 4:25-4:53PM...say, roughly 11mins into the trip or halfway to Tony's...after the 4:25PM call to Cindy. IIRC, another poster commented on this apparent "stall" on this thread a few months ago.

Note that 2 of the 4 calls to Cindy in the "flurry" register 0 seconds duration, hence, no lattitude given - the other 2 calls register mere 2 & 3 second durations. This looks to me like evidence that Casey wants to SPEAK to Cindy...not gonna leave a vmail. IOW...if Cindy doesn't answer and the call starts going to vmail => abort the call. That Casey tries Cindy again @ 4:25PM AFTER she's left the Hopesprings Dr. area, then, again 3x's @ 6:30PM, and again @ 7:06M indicates strongly to me that Casey wanted to establish Caylee-care vs. establish if the coast was clear. Had Casey's motivation been to establish if the "coast was clear" the calls would have stopped <4:25PM when she left the Hopesprings Dr. area, IMHO.

That the flurry of calls to Cindy's cell are bookmarked by calls to Lexus of 34-98 seconds may represent the time needed to dial an extension after reaching the switchboard in order to reach whomever (George?)...still...not long enough to leave much of a message, at best it would be tight to allow a polite chat to say, "Where's Mom?".

...IMHO that all points to Casey delaying arrival @ Tony's and seeking to drop Caylee @ Gentiva for Cindy Caylee-care - as she'd often done before - vs. checking to see if the coast was clear.

Need to tie in the exact time Casey & Tony were @ Blockbuster (IIRC ~6:30PM)...and if Tony has EVER commented on when Casey first arrived @ his place that afternoon.

The almost 2 hour period of inactivity on Casey's cell between 4:25PM & 6:31PM (except two odd incoming texts that didn't require Casey to attend her phone) looks ominous to me. :(

You know Bond, I know I can be slow but if you say something to me enough times, both directly and working around the edges, I finally start to get it. :snail:

While I still have trouble rationalizing the act of drugging a child and placing her in the trunk as a form of babysitting, I am finally seeing why you think that is a real possibility here based on the combination of pings and call pattern.

And now I can also see why you think it could have been a relatively slow death, shifting the whole ADD timeline into the 20th.

And I can sort of see the "need" for duct tape in case someone is prone to wake early. :mad: Don't want to buy into that one yet.

Guess it was about time for some new thinking on my part. I needed new nightmares anyway.

And now I can also see why you think it could have been a relatively slow death, shifting the whole ADD timeline into the 20th.

And I can sort of see the "need" for duct tape in case someone is prone to wake early. :mad: Don't want to buy into that one yet.

Guess it was about time for some new thinking on my part. I needed new nightmares anyway.
*snipped & bold by me*

I'm usually the subject of the "Fatigue Method", not the purveyor. :bang:

TOD seems most likely to me to be sometime post-7:20PM 6/16...but a window since we don't know when medical death, hence, onset of decomposition, actually begins ....that would make the 6/19 post-Chris S-visit period the time that Casey bagged the body.

As was pointed out on the theory thread, it would be UN-Casey-like to make a trip down to G&C's 6/19PM with no other business there. I had earlier suggested we may find the 2 stains in Tony's Jeep are decomp and she performed disposal under the cover of darkness & in a vehicle she wouldn't easily be associated w/...perhaps I just got too liberal w/ the perfect fit of the ADD & this 'window of opportunity' in disposal timing.

However, the ueber-quick trip to G&C's 6/20PM does seem still plausible as a disposal & vacuum @ G&C's trip with a pre-bagged body that had stopped the ADD clock the night before.

'nuff theory...ok...back to pings... :)

I wish we knew what those two odd pings were...

That the 5:57PM ping has no long/lat suggests to me it was a system message and Casey had just powered up her phone after it being off for ~1hr.

6/16/08 MON 4:53:33 PM INCOMING TEXT
6/16/08 MON 5:57:57 PM INCOMING TEXT

The 4:53PM text is an incoming 'numbered text' she received near Tony's. She only received one other text of this origin during the entire 1.5 months...on 6/6 8:58PM near Fusian.

AND...consistent with 10-minute-at-time-Caseythink...since Casey was attempting to establish Caylee-care while on her way to Tony's...it means she didn't have the OTC she needed to sedate Caylee with her...

....soo....

IF we'd had the ping info immediately when the case broke and could’ve ciphered it down to this point quickly...I would’ve marched LE over to collect security surveillance video of Casey buying the d@mn OTC’s @ one of the two pharmacies located well-within the ping locations @ 4:25PM during the break after Casey’s last call to Cindy’s cell prior to showing up near Tony’s:
CVS @ 7451 East Colonial Drive (same intersection as Amscot)
Walgreens @ 7325 Gatehouse Cir, Orlando​
However, w/ surveil videos likely not kept longer than 30 days...Grrrrrr… :mad: perhaps this was among the receipts that were turned over to JB early in the case...if not paid in cash...perhaps a check or credit card transaction that has been traced. :prayer:

...will cross-post this on the Theories thread FWIW.

'nuff theory...ok...back to pings... :)

I wish we knew what those two odd pings were...

That the 5:57PM ping has no long/lat suggests to me it was a system message and Casey had just powered up her phone after it being off for ~1hr.

6/16/08 MON 4:53:33 PM INCOMING TEXT
6/16/08 MON 5:57:57 PM INCOMING TEXT

The 4:53PM text is an incoming 'numbered text' she received near Tony's. She only received one other text of this origin during the entire 1.5 months...on 6/6 8:58PM near Fusian.

AND...consistent with 10-minute-at-time-Caseythink...since Casey was attempting to establish Caylee-care while on her way to Tony's...it means she didn't have the OTC she needed to sedate Caylee with her...

Some snippage to focus my response...

The spreadsheet is skewed by one row again. FWIW, column W formulas seem to be the culprit.

6/16/08 MON 4:53:33 PM INCOMING TEXT Tower 46: 0.5 mi W of Amscot, 2 mi S of TonE L
6/16/08 MON 5:57:57 PM INCOMING TEXT Tower 58: 0.5 mi NE of TonE L Apt

The next two calls are to Cindy:

6/16/08 MON 6:31:47 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell)
6/16/08 MON 6:32:10 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell)

The first one does not connect and is missing the tower information, the second one lasts just a couple of seconds and may be a disconnect due to poor signal. Then that is followed by a quick call to the parent's home phone.

Is 6:30 about the time they were at Blockbuster? If so, was KC seen on her cell in the video? Was she telling mom that she'd found a "sitter"?

OK...the timestamp on the Blockbuster surveil video still images begins @ 7:54PM and ends @ 8:04PM.

It didn't appear to me that Casey was on the phone in any of the images, although it is difficult to tell.

Per the cell log she let an incoming call from Mark H. go directly to vmail (not surprising) @ 8:03PM.

Again...hafta allow for the AT&T and Blockbuster surveil system clocks not to be in synch.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Posted the following on the Cindy / KC fight thread, but because it has to do with events on the 16th, it is worth posting here as well. We have discussed this previously on this thread, but there is a little more insight into the call pattern.

6/16
1:00 AM Casey Anthony cellphone pings Shows Casey pinging at or near the Anthony house during the morning hours
3:08 AM Casey Anthony cellphone pings Casey call to AL
7:45 AM Casey Anthony cellphone records Call from Anthony House Phone that goes into Casey's VM

I have always found it telling that soneone at the Anthony house called KC's cellphone at 7:45 am. I suspect it was Cindy looking for Casey when she discovered she was NOT home with Caylee. I think George was just confused when he thought he saw them leave together on the 16th. They all originally thought the 9th, so how could he be sure on the 16th date? I think he was confused, not necessarly lying.

IMHO, the 7:45 AM call is KC looking for her phone. Here is the call in context:

6/16/08 MON 7:45:51 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Casey Voicemail
6/16/08 MON 7:45:51 AM INCOMING CALL Anthony Home Casey A.

I used to believe that she found the phone and immediately picked it up to call VM to see what messages she had. However, this pattern of two calls occurs frequently in the record:

• A first call from KC to voicemail
  • A second call from some number to KC (usually from Cindy or the Anthony home)
  • The first and second calls share the same time stamp and are the same duration
  • No cell tower information is associated with either call
What this two-call pattern indicates is that KC's phone got a call from the second number that went to voicemail.

Almost always a third call follows about a minute later - a text message saying there is voicemail waiting.

The call the morning of the 16th has a duration of 1 second, so no substantive message was left, if any. No text message from voicemail is sent. Either KC found her phone as her call was going to VM, or perhaps she did not find the phone and simply ended the call as it went to VM. I am guessing the latter is what happened, because she does not use the phone for another hour.

IMHO...if Cindy was calling KC she would have left a message. This is her standard operating procedure when calling KC.

After ~7:30PM Sunday, 6/15, when Casey returned to G&C's from Tony's apartment up until Monday, 6/16, 3:22AM - her last text to Tony before what would appear to be going to sleep - Casey's ping pattern is effectively random among the three cell towers we typically see that service G&C's house.

As the first cell activity after what would appear to be Casey waking up @ 7:45AM 6/16, is the call that rolls to vmail - there are no pings for this event, hence, no means to suggest Casey's location.

Casey's first cell activity of the day, in earnest, begins w/ a text to Tony @ 8:46AM, Monday, 6/16. For this activity, and for the two subsequent pings @ 11:43AM & 11:47AM Casey ping the tower closest to Lee's, before the next ping on the tower south of G&C's @ 11:52AM. After the 11:52AM ping there are two more pings on the tower closest Lee's (random), before the final ping on the southern tower @ 1PM.

After 1PM Casey pings the tower closest to Lee's for 10 pings in a row, suggesting to me that she was @ Lee's for this period (Casey's naptime) whence the first "flurry" of calls initiated.

It is just possible that Casey did go to Lee's after 3:22AM 6/16 (with or without Caylee) - sleep there - then returned back to G&C's between 7:45AM to 1PM to pick up some things (perhaps Caylee included).

I detailed on the "6/16 vs. 6/9" thread why I believe George's account of seeing Caylee 6/16 was truly his account of seeing her 6/9 (either intentional or unintentional).

The above suggests to me that it is plausible that Casey & Caylee "went to bed" @ G&C's 6/15, as stated by Cindy, but, could have left for Lee's after 3:22AM - leaving the door to the bedroom locked, perhaps, to give the impression they were still there when Cindy left for work. This would also seem to fit a reasonable response for Casey taking Caylee into her bedroom and locking the door after the "fight" of 6/15 - and Caylee's having on the same shorts she wore to the nursing home 6/15 on the morning of 6/16, as were (speculated to be the same as ) found with her remains.

Based on the above - one could reasonably speculate, IMHO, that Casey left that night via the backdoor and out through the side gate - leaving it open along the way, to be discovered in this state by G&C on Tuesday, 6/17. Perhaps this means of exit didn't entail turning off an alarm system @ a beeping control panel that would have risked waking G&C. Anyone wishing to scour the images of G&C's interior might observe if there are alarm panels near the front & back (sliding glass?) doors.

Of course, this opens up the can of worms that we don't know IF George saw Caylee at all 6/16, and/or, IF he did, what state she was in (i.e. carried by Casey & appeared to be sleeping, or walking under her own power, etc.).

IMHO, except for the continued calls to Cindy (incl. the "flurry") 6/16 PM - which still to suggest to me Caylee was alive and Casey was in need of Caylee-care until >7:20PM, the above would give plenty of room for those pushing a late-PM-6/15-to-early-6/16AM death room to argue.

Going 'theory' for just a second on that angle...it would seem more plausbile for a t.o.d. ~3:22AM or later if Casey sedated Caylee to enable leaving her @ G&C's for her escape to Lee's. An earlier t.o.d., prior to Casey leaving, could have been detected by Casey simply by Caylee being cold to the touch. Of course, one could go further regarding the application of the duct tape, etc. Just playin' that out a bit further...one would also hafta wonder why Casey wouldn't just go to Tony's if she left Caylee @ G&C's vs. going to Lee's. Note for reference FWIW: 3:22AM 6/16 t.o.d. & ADD yields body bagged and/or removed from the Pontiac @ 5AM 6/19.

With all of the above I just left the options for 7:45AM call open. Coulda been Casey locating her phone (seems odd since she had been using it up until she likely went to sleep)...or...coulda been Cindy trying to get Casey to pick-up behind the locked bedroom door before Cindy left for work. Either way...options left open FWIW.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back