PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And why would some random man have a picture of Caylee, Casey and "Zanaida" anyway? So HE has a picture of her, but Cindy and George never met her, spoke to her, had her address or phone number, picked Caylee up from her, or saw a picture of her. Ok, makes perfect sense now.

Very interesting timing on this new development.

Interesting so according to the story, a random person is at the park at the same time all three are there and he's got the incident in pics? Can't wait to see this evidence.

So did he just go, wow three people I'd like to take a picture of because they look so interesting?

Well my thoughts are if they recieved a tip from this guy but it took weeks to track him down he probably made it up and doesnt have anything. That to me is way more likely than it being anything.

BS is right- why aren't they going to the FBI with this information and picture?

I have a feeling this is just some innocent person who was in a pic with Casey and Caylee and now Casey is going to drag her into this and call her Zanaida. Yet another bystander whose life will be changed forever because Casey won't admit the truth.

:furious:

Yep, and how did she just happen to suddenly come up with this picture? Why didn't they have this picture before now? Another innocent person drug through the Casey nightmare is right!

Yep, and how did she just happen to suddenly come up with this picture? Why didn't they have this picture before now? Another innocent person drug through the Casey nightmare is right!

Where are you getting that Casey came up with this pic?

My first thought was "photo shop." :waitasec: My next thought was Casey & Caylee were in J Blanchard park when Casey spotted a hispanic woman, asked the woman could she take her picture with her little girl cause " you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen" & snap you got a photo of little Caylee with a hispanic woman. She sent the pix to her fella in Ca with a little note that said " isnt she just so cute with the nannie."
But no matter, I am sure it is nothing more than pure B S :liar:

I guess we'll see, won't we?

I bet we won't. The picture will be either blurry, grainy or shot from a long distance so it won't be clear as to who is REALLY in it. It may have 3 people, of the right sizes and ages, but there won't be a way to tell WHO they are. Just my take on it.

Baez must have taken lessons at the Mark Geragos School of BS. In the Scott Peterson case Geragos was always 'days, maybe hours' away from naming the real killer. At one point he claimed to have some female witness hidden away for her own safety. Someone must have gotten to her anyway because she was never seen or heard from again.

Interesting so according to the story, a random person is at the park at the same time all three are there and he's got the incident in pics? Can't wait to see this evidence.

Right...with the technology we have, the guy can't just email the pic to JB or upload it to an account? I'm sure if they have any questions on how to do that, they can just ask KC.

And to think, they've been looking for this guy for 'weeks'...well, why didn't KC think of this guy with the pic 4 months ago. What's the chances of some guy out of state having this pic? :bang: And how did they get a name of this guy to track him down...will be interesting to see if he is some random guy.

I bet we won't. The picture will be either blurry, grainy or shot from a long distance so it won't be clear as to who is REALLY in it. It may have 3 people, of the right sizes and ages, but there won't be a way to tell WHO they are. Just my take on it.

I don't think we can really judge a picture before we see it.

well I'll be - no need for Casey to go on those private outings looking for her child now is there? It's simply amazing - they not only found the guy with the photo of Caylee but Casey and Zanny are in it alsoand they are at the PARK - just like honest *gagging* Casey said. Excuse me - I'm laughing too hard to type anything but BS!

Sounds to me like they are trying REAL hard to wiggle out of a lawsuit by Zaneida and it sounds like Casey doesn't want to go to prison any time soon. I can't believe so many professionals bite into the tales that she weaves.

Casey is probably very good with Photoshop!

And it isn't hard to decipher a Photoshop'ed picture when you get one.

Furthermore, if a photo and witness really existed it wouldn't be coming from Joe Public through some new PI (BS) "working for" the A clan, it would go from well-meaning Joe Public to any news media or LE in his/her area. Ridiculous.

Won't believe it until I see it. And have verification that it hasn't been photoshopped, altered in any way, and is not just a random pic as suggested above.

Same here. There are many ways to determine a composite/altered image and I'm sure it would be closely scrutinized if presented as evidence.

Where are you getting that Casey came up with this pic?

Because I read it wrong. My mistake.

So this guy that took the picture is out of state which means he was a tourist here in Orlando? So he just happens to be at a park where Caylee, Casey and The Nanny are at. I believe this when I see it.

I just had to post so you could see both my BS flags.
2zhffht.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member