PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this new story tie in with the story about selling Caylee to someone in PR? Or does it not fit at all?

If they had a photo it would have been put on the net so people would be searching for the real Zenaida. This is more of the same BS. When will this circus come to an end?

Naturally they have to authenticate it first. They are just now going out of state to retrieve the picture~ I imagine they will want the camera as well and that can't be sent over the internet.

If it's a fake we will know it. If not, well it will put a whole new light on things, will it not?

:sonar::sleuth::worldmap: sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh we are not supposed to know. Maybe this info came from a super spy. Could it be from the "people" of the "people" who are watching the "people" who took Caylee? Could it be from the "friends" at Home Land Security who are "friends" with the "people"?
Just say'n it can take awhile to track down someone when "those people" know "people" who can make other "people" disappear. That could explain why it took so long to get the picture. :bang:

It's pure BS!!! I'm insulted that the Anthonys, JB, and whoever is part of this, thinks the American public is so gullible to believe yet another useless lie from them!

If a picture is produced, you can bet your bottom dollar that it's been professionally photo-shopped!

Anyone else think it's a coincidence that this bit of news is released just a couple of days after it's announced that TES in coming back to Orlando to search for Caylee's remains?

I guess the guy just snapped the photo and left right away before ZFG sister and the kids showed up?
:waitasec:

It's pure BS!!! I'm insulted that the Anthonys, JB, and whoever is part of this, thinks the American public is so gullible to believe yet another useless lie from them!

If a picture is produced, you can bet your bottom dollar that it's been professionally photo-shopped!

Anyone else think it's a coincidence that this bit of news is released just a couple of days after it's announced that TES in coming back to Orlando to search for Caylee's remains?

And the kicker....if this is a VALID, REAL lead, why isn't LE flying out to get the picture and interview this man? WHy is it one of Baez's PI's? Oh wait, I know. Because according to CA, all LE does is "fabricate" evidence. I keep waiting to hear the words "framed" and "consipracy" from her!

Well, all I can say is, good luck, Jose', trying to get a jury to buy the fact that your client needs a nanny when she has no job and/or money to actually pay for that nanny.

Boy, if there is a real ZFG out there, I sure want to find her!!! My God, she's constantly buying amusement park tickets and clothing for kids she watches. Why have I never been able to find that type of sitter?

Does anyone know if this is the same PI who has been watching the kidnappers?

Because I read it wrong. My mistake.

So this guy that took the picture is out of state which means he was a tourist here in Orlando? So he just happens to be at a park where Caylee, Casey and The Nanny are at. I believe this when I see it.

My thoughts exactly.

And the kicker....if this is a VALID, REAL lead, why isn't LE flying out to get the picture and interview this man? WHy is it one of Baez's PI's? That stinks to high heaven to me.

Because LE apparently isn't interested in pursuing live Caylee evidence. Besides, this gives the A's a chance to have their experts take a look at it first without LE taking it into evidence and not giving them a chance to see it. LE photo experts will get it after the A's take a look. If it's a fake, we will know it~ they won't be able to pass off a photoshopt job.

I would love nothing more than to say I was wrong about this precious baby being gone. Please, prove me wrong!

Although all I feel from this news is sick. Sick that some other innocent persons life is forever going to be altered because they had the horrible misfortune of being in Kc's presence.

ROFLMAO1.gif

Ohhhhhhh!!!! And the back-up photo was saved on Casey's computer at work at Universal Studios ........ rofl ..........

We are supposed to believe that some guy hanging out at the park saw 2 women and a child and said to himself, "Gee...I think I will take a picture of them." ???????????

WOW! Could this be the SAME ZFG who DIDN'T live at the Sawgrass Apartments where Casey always dropped Caylee off?

I would love nothing more than to say I was wrong about this precious baby being gone. Please, prove me wrong!

Although all I feel from this news is sick. Sick that some other innocent persons life is forever going to be altered because they had the horrible misfortune of being in Kc's presence.

I agree.

Well, all I can say is, good luck, Jose', trying to get a jury to buy the fact that your client needs a nanny when she has no job and/or money to actually pay for that nanny.

Boy, if there is a real ZFG out there, I sure want to find her!!! My God, she's constantly buying amusement park tickets and clothing for kids she watches. Why have I never been able to find that type of sitter?

OMG that is hillarious. My 11 yo asked me how come she never had a sitter like ZG, new clothes, the beach and amusement parks all the time!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran