PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because LE apparently isn't interested in pursuing live Caylee evidence. Besides, this gives the A's a chance to have their experts take a look at it first without LE taking it into evidence and not giving them a chance to see it. LE photo experts will get it after the A's take a look. If it's a fake, we will know it~ they won't be able to pass off a photoshopt job.

I respectfully completely disagree. This is just another way to divert attention from the "suspect" who is currently sitting at home lathering on her makeup and trying to squeeze into her jeans.

Give me a break! We would all love for them to bring back Caylee alive, but it probably isn't going to happen.

ROFLMAO1.gif

Ohhhhhhh!!!! And the back-up photo was saved on Casey's computer at work at Universal Studios ........ rofl ..........

We are supposed to believe that some guy hanging out at the park saw 2 women and a child and said to himself, "Gee...I think I will take a picture of them." ???????????

We all know Casey is not shy around men. She was probably trying to hook up with him:

Well now, I don't really know and this is total speculation, but what if Casey told the PI's that a guy in the park took their picture that could prove there is a ZFG? Maybe the guy talked to them and told them he was a tourist from such and such state and somehow, after weeks of tracking him down, they found him?

Well now, I don't really know and this is total speculation, but what if Casey told the PI's that a guy in the park took their picture that could prove there is a ZFG? Maybe the guy talked to them and told them he was a tourist from such and such state and somehow, after weeks of tracking him down, they found him?

You mean KC would be able to remember this guys name, state, etc., in order for the PI team to track him down, but she can't remember where she left her daughter or her invisi-nannies phone number? Heck, she can't even keep her lies straight.

Like someone posted earlier on a thread - KC said the last time she saw Caylee was June 9th...nope, make that June 16th. (who would forget when they last saw their daughter?) :rolleyes: Yet the story she told CA (accdg to CAs 2nd interview - 8/4) was that she was in Tampa at Busch Gardens with ZG and crew the week of June 23rd.

Am I supposed to believe anything KC says? :bang:

But of course when it turns out to be FAKE, KC will not have to take responsibility.................. who was that guy in Thailand who claimed to have kille JBR, he was nuts, I am sure if this guy does exist.... maybe it is his brother.

Nothing would make me happier than to see Caylee brought home alive, however, I do not believe it is going to happen.

JOHN MARK KARR Took Caylee after he snapped the picture at the park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whaddaya wanna bet that CaseyO is draped in an American Flag in this photo?

So we are suppose to believe some random guy just happens to take a picture of the infamous "kidnapping"????? I don't think stupid is stamped on my forhead thank you very much. So why didn't the random guy turn it over to le????? Who in their right mind wouldbelieve any of this????

ROFLMAO1.gif

Ohhhhhhh!!!! And the back-up photo was saved on Casey's computer at work at Universal Studios ........ rofl ..........

We are supposed to believe that some guy hanging out at the park saw 2 women and a child and said to himself, "Gee...I think I will take a picture of them." ???????????

Not only that, but it was also in the lanyard with her Universal ID that CA say's LE took w/o her permission. You know, the lanyard in the work bag:bang:

Naturally they have to authenticate it first. They are just now going out of state to retrieve the picture~ I imagine they will want the camera as well and that can't be sent over the internet.

If it's a fake we will know it. If not, well it will put a whole new light on things, will it not?

Fed-Ex? :confused:

I respectfully completely disagree. This is just another way to divert attention from the "suspect" who is currently sitting at home lathering on her makeup and trying to squeeze into her jeans.

As I said, we shall see...

You mean KC would be able to remember this guys name, state, etc., in order for the PI team to track him down, but she can't remember where she left her daughter or her invisi-nannies phone number? Heck, she can't even keep her lies straight.

Like someone posted earlier on a thread - KC said the last time she saw Caylee was June 9th...nope, make that June 16th. (who would forget when they last saw their daughter?) :rolleyes: Yet the story she told CA (accdg to CAs 2nd interview - 8/4) was that she was in Tampa at Busch Gardens with ZG and crew the week of June 23rd.

Am I supposed to believe anything KC says? :bang:

THANK YOU! Couldn't have said it better myself.

I have seen some bad photoshop stuff and I wouldn't be surprised if that is what they come up with. Bad photoshop. If they are smart they won't photoshop ZG in from the blurred interview. Then again, I don't think the Baez team is all that brilliant.

I've heard Baez is making a name for himself with this "high profile" case. I believe one needs to ask themselves what kind of a "name" that is. :confused:

My opinion only.

Because LE apparently isn't interested in pursuing live Caylee evidence. Besides, this gives the A's a chance to have their experts take a look at it first without LE taking it into evidence and not giving them a chance to see it. LE photo experts will get it after the A's take a look. If it's a fake, we will know it~ they won't be able to pass off a photoshopt job.

Well maybe if LE wasn't brought in 31 days too late, they would have had a better chance to find a live Caylee. Nevermind all the dna proving there is a dead Caylee. It doesn't even make sense to me why Baez would want to get his hands on this picture first. To me he should call LE and tell them that this info is out there and let them check it out, that would be the right and honorable thing to do.

Well maybe if LE wasn't brought in 31 days too late, they would have had a better chance to find a live Caylee. Nevermind all the dna proving there is a dead Caylee. It doesn't even make sense to me why Baez would want to get his hands on this picture first. To me he should call LE and tell them that this info is out there and let them check it out, that would be the right and honorable thing to do.

Exactly. Anything else is highly suspect!

ANYTHING to promote reasonable doubt in the mind of potential jurors...

That was my line... except I had a few adjectives to add...

futile
desperate
crazy
nuts
ridiculous
absurd
asinine
comical
crazy
outrageous
egregious
etc.
etc.

There is no way to avoid having LE check it out. Time will tell if it is authentic.

And besides....who besides Casey can say "Yes, that is ZFG. Who? No one else knows her or has met her or has come forward with any information on her! Please, this is beyond ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717