PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee...are they going to say it is someone she slept with again that she does not know his name?! After the bio father of Caylee and the fam story..this is getting old.

If he really does exist and the defense PI's have located him, they probably know his name. Whether or not Casey slept with him...odds are......?

Who is dead in her car and where is Caylee?!
I wasn't commenting on whether the entire story was true, just on whether or not this man who supposedly took the picture really exists and if the way the story was written implied that he was a stranger to Casey.

You're welcome. I wish there had been footage of LE saying those things, just to put it to rest. There's just something about that report that seems more credible to me than others I've seen, including that he did really seem to have some very specific info that I've not seen elsewhere, and I don't think it's the type of info he would've made up or exaggerated. But I do understand that you were looking for comments specifically from LE and not via a reporter's recounting.

Do you by chance have a larger picture of your avatar? I'd love a full-screen size of that pic for wintertime wallpaper.

I stole the avatar from a fellow poster however there is a large version available if you search google images for Chilly Willy.

This woman won't even tell who the real father of Caylee is. So now we expect her to be honest about anyone else?! Yes...the guy that took this photo could be someone she had on the line as the father...there are many scenarios that come to mind.

Interesting. Like many others, it seems, when I first read the article I was left with the impression that it was a stranger who took the picture. In reading the blurb again, I see that it could have been someone Casey knew...assuming there is any truth to the whole matter. Do we know of anyone who knew Casey but has left the state and disappeared? I sure can't think of anyone.

I hope someone who knew her wouldn't wait months to come forward with that picture, or that he and Casey would both have forgotten about his having seen her with the nanny until now. If she knew there were someone who had actually seen her at some point with ZG, even if there were no pic -- looks like she would've wanted LE to interview that person and confirm it.

I can't think of anyone it could have been, either. I would like to know whether this picture has been scanned and sent to the defense/family already? If so, they should be able to tell, based on whether Casey remembered the place/when the pic was taken...if not, sure seems odd to go chase it down in person rather than having the FBI go get it and send it on to them for verification.

Something is just not right about the whole thing. Man, wish both the state and the defense would just open up their entire files to us here! :D

PS..found the image right off the bat. Thanks!

So this must be where all these great ideas are coming from.....the voices.
this was on her PC....LOL...wonder what story the voices will come up with next once this photo has to be produced and it does nothing to support the ZG story?
Squirrels?...nope done that one already....UUUUUMMMMM, i'm guessing there will suddenly be another Caylee sighting.

msndollzu_1389997346.gif

If a picture does exist..... which family member PHOTOSHOP?

If the PI's are following up, there is NO need to KC to go, she needs to stay home and get her script story set for the next chapter.

:clap:

what good would that even do?

Absolutely none.
She just wants to not feel like a caged rat.

Interesting. Like many others, it seems, when I first read the article I was left with the impression that it was a stranger who took the picture. In reading the blurb again, I see that it could have been someone Casey knew...assuming there is any truth to the whole matter. Do we know of anyone who knew Casey but has left the state and disappeared? I sure can't think of anyone.

This is very odd...which is normal in this case.

The only way Jose's investigators would know about this alleged picture is that Casey told them about it. If a stranger took the picture, how would Casey know about it? This would mean Casey knows this person and would also know when the alleged picture was taken.

It should be fairly easy to verify or discredit this lead.

LE has to and will follow up on all leads, and I find even more so for this case since the defense will argue that LE has not followed up on leads.
Capt Nieves stated last week on local TV that 3 law enforcement agencies being OCSD, FDLE and the FBI have and still are following up on over 5000 tips.
Yes, much tax payer money has been spent following up leads using all 3 agencies.
The truth is that LE will continue to be criticized and blamed for not looking for an alive Caylee until they begin to disregard any evidence to the contrary. The fact that they continue to follow leads of Caylee being alive just isn't good enough. They have to quit looking for evidence that suggests Casey might be guilty of something sinister. Unless they drink the Kool Aid they will be accused of doing a one-sided investigation...plain and simple.

You know what it sounds like to me in all honesty? It sounds like Casey is being SUED by Zenaida from Sawgrass-THE only Zenaida that has ever been shown to have any connection to Sawgrass whatsoever...SO they, meaning she and her defense team, have cooked up this "guy" who took a picture of THE REAL ZENAIDA along with Caylee and Casey at the park, and THAT is going to prove that the Zenaida that is SUING her is not the Zenaida that she was talking about, so there, you lose, no money, sorry other Zenaida...it is all a big ploy by the defense to cast doubt...well, maybe there was another Zenaida so we should not give THIS Zenaida, who has been quite literally dragged through the mud thanks to Casey's Carnival of Horrors, anything-case closed...they are much too transparent...

There is no spoon.
There is no nanny.

Magic-cat, that was the first thing I thought of when I read about this. We're on the same page.

I don't think the "death rings" have much to do with this case right now. People are putting so much importance on those and the fact there WAS decomp to begin with is being lost here. This is a missing child. Please give me the stats on how many mothers' cars have decomp at all including hair of any kind with or without banding in the trunk along with bodily fluids that have concluded in the driver, the mother, the last person admittedly having the child have been the main suspect in her disappearance?! Does logic not play into this case anywhere?!
In all fairness we have to give equal attention to alternative theories. Thus, we also need to know the stats on how often random people have temporarily stored dead bodies in the trunk of cars on impound lots. ;)

ETA: We should also take into account that the car used for temporary storage of a corpse belongs to a family member of a missing child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay