PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's exactly what it will provide.

As much as some people believe that LE "has more", there really IS another side to this called the Defense, and I think it's a mistake to disregard their findings.

Yes, I am positive that some strange man whom they had never met, a tourist even from out of state, took a random picture of the three of them while they were at the park together for the very first time EVER. And, although they did not know this man, or know his address or where he was from or anything else about him, they have somehow "tracked him down" and finally gotten in touch with him and he is going to give them the long awaited picture of the FICTICIOUS nanny that never existed who was somehow at the park with Caylee and Casey...Yeah, I am positive that is what is happening.

There is no nanny. There never was a nanny. Lauren was the nanny for the first 8 months of Caylee's life, and Jesse and his parents were the nanny up until she was over 10 months old, and then Cindy and George were the nanny from then on out...Casey had no job-she had no need for a nanny. She very likely snuck back to the house each day with Caylee and just stayed there all day long. Not one person ever heard of this nanny, met this nanny, saw this nanny, heard Casey speak with this nanny by phone, saw any checks written to this nanny. No phone numbers for this nanny were found on Casey's phone bill-no text messages from this nanny were discovered on the phone either. There were no emails from the nanny, and any and all information that was given about this nanny was false and or ficticious...

So yeah, I am sure that this random guy has a picture of the REAL nanny and that it will just clear everything right up...

Those are good questions.

Chilly, don't know if you saw it, but I did eventually find that link a page or two back. Like I thought, though, it says "investigators say" and doesn't have an interview with an actual LE person. I think it's the most strongly word "investigators say" piece I've seen, though.

I have to believe that the only thing that would make hair of Caylee's found in the trunk significant would be evidence that it came from her body after death, since hair from an alive Caylee would be easily explainable as having been transferred to the trunk by innocent means.

Even if the hair were a non-issue, though, I can't imagine there could have been decomposition, a blacklight stain, chloroform, etc., and there be an innocent, Caylee-is-alive scenario to go with it. I sure wish it were otherwise, though. :(

Say, for argument's sake, the picture shows a real ZFG who had been babysitting Caylee for a long time and getting her from the bottom of the stairs at the Sawgrass Apartments while Casey went to work at a heretofor undisclosed location.

How does that have anything to do with Casey being innocent or Caylee being alive?

You would also have to posit that the cadaver dogs both showed false-positive hits and that all the biological and chemical forensic results have also been false positives. You would further have to discount the fact that Casey didn't report her daughter missing. You would finally have to discredit all the witness evidence that Casey showed no outward signs of worry about Caylee and has not searched for Caylee.

Everyone is jumping to conclusions about the Zenaida photo and it hasn't even surfaced for discussion at this time. LOL

Let it play out, see what comes of it.

As for your last line, Casey's unconcerned attitude can be interpreted more than one way. It doesn't have to be that she's already killed Caylee and it's just "out of sight, out of mind" for her.

It could also very well be that Casey wasn't concerned because she knew that Caylee was being cared for. It's what happened when she went to retrieve Caylee that may have gone wrong.

Same attitude, different reason for it.

Most of you people think that Casey has no guilt - so why did she make it a point to tell WW on July 4/5th that she had a daughter that you think she's already murdered, or, was about to murder?

Can't be guilt remember, because Casey has none. ;)

Sounds like another lawsuit in the future! Maybe someone can get together a class action suit on behalf of the people that the Anthonys try to incriminate.

You know what it sounds like to me in all honesty? It sounds like Casey is being SUED by Zenaida from Sawgrass-THE only Zenaida that has ever been shown to have any connection to Sawgrass whatsoever...SO they, meaning she and her defense team, have cooked up this "guy" who took a picture of THE REAL ZENAIDA along with Caylee and Casey at the park, and THAT is going to prove that the Zenaida that is SUING her is not the Zenaida that she was talking about, so there, you lose, no money, sorry other Zenaida...it is all a big ploy by the defense to cast doubt...well, maybe there was another Zenaida so we should not give THIS Zenaida, who has been quite literally dragged through the mud thanks to Casey's Carnival of Horrors, anything-case closed...they are much too transparent...

There is no spoon.
There is no nanny.

snip

Yes, I am positive that some strange man whom they had never met, a tourist even from out of state, took a random picture of the three of them while they were at the park together for the very first time EVER.

Nothing that you have posted there about a stranger, or tourist, or that it was a random picture, was released in the article about the Zenaida snapshot.

Yes, I am positive that some strange man whom they had never met, a tourist even from out of state, took a random picture of the three of them while they were at the park together for the very first time EVER. And, although they did not know this man, or know his address or where he was from or anything else about him, they have somehow "tracked him down" and finally gotten in touch with him and he is going to give them the long awaited picture of the FICTICIOUS nanny that never existed who was somehow at the park with Caylee and Casey...Yeah, I am positive that is what is happening.

There is no nanny. There never was a nanny. Lauren was the nanny for the first 8 months of Caylee's life, and Jesse and his parents were the nanny up until she was over 10 months old, and then Cindy and George were the nanny from then on out...Casey had no job-she had no need for a nanny. She very likely snuck back to the house each day with Caylee and just stayed there all day long. Not one person ever heard of this nanny, met this nanny, saw this nanny, heard Casey speak with this nanny by phone, saw any checks written to this nanny. No phone numbers for this nanny were found on Casey's phone bill-no text messages from this nanny were discovered on the phone either. There were no emails from the nanny, and any and all information that was given about this nanny was false and or ficticious...

So yeah, I am sure that this random guy has a picture of the REAL nanny and that it will just clear everything right up...
Bravo! There IS NO NANNY! Never existed. NO reason to claim she is in photos now. She was NEVER involved in their lives. Thank you, MG!

I'd say that the above posts have already answered my belief about whether or not a "Zenaida" really exists.

You don't have to believe all of what Casey says in order to also believe that some of what she said was truth, and that Caylee is, indeed alive.

I have listened to every word this girl has ever uttered in all of this, and I have never once heard her say that Caylee is alive. Not one time has she said, Caylee is alive...not once.

Chilly, don't know if you saw it, but I did eventually find that link a page or two back. Like I thought, though, it says "investigators say" and doesn't have an interview with an actual LE person. I think it's the most strongly word "investigators say" piece I've seen, though.

I have to believe that the only thing that would make hair of Caylee's found in the trunk significant would be evidence that it came from her body after death, since hair from an alive Caylee would be easily explainable as having been transferred to the trunk by innocent means.

Even if the hair were a non-issue, though, I can't imagine there could have been decomposition, a blacklight stain, chloroform, etc., and there be an innocent, Caylee-is-alive scenario to go with it. I sure wish it were otherwise, though. :(

See, now if they did have an interview with an actual LE person, it might begin to look credible - but so far that hasn't happened - on any of the intentional "leaks".

It will be interesting to see if Baez backs up the article with an actual produce photo of the person thought to be a "Zenaida", which, if that article is valid and actually came from him, I think that he will back it up.

G'night all, it's been fun. ;)

As far as Casey telling WW she had a daughter, I can see many reasons for it. WW is friends with AH its bound to come up at some point that Casey had a daughter would look really bad if Casey never mentioned her. Also Casey had a tendancy to make plans and then use Caylee as an excuse not to go so that she could go do something with someone else. Would be hard to use her as an excuse if you never mentioned her.

So Casey wasn't concerned because she knew Caylee was being cared for, even after ZG kidnapped her child from her and wouldn't return her for over a month? Yeah, I'd say that's cause to be footloose and carefree and unworried. I know I'd be happy as a clam.

And I'm so sure Casey would offer up that she was childless to anyone. That would NOT be a red flag or anything if it were mentioned to friends who knew she had a child or later to LE when it inevitably came time to fabricate a story. So it must have been from guilt that she admitted she had a child? How about lying to suit her own agenda...how about not wanting to get CAUGHT?

Good Lord. :eek:

Nothing that you have posted there about a stranger, or tourist, or that it was a random picture, was released in the article about the Zenaida snapshot.
How did they find out about this photo 4 months after it was taken? They said they had to track him down then find him to talk to him. Where DID that photo come from?! How did they find it in the first place?

Thank you so much for taking the time, Sherbie. I was hoping we could find an actual quote or statement made by someone in LE that was definitive regarding death bands being found on the hair rather than a reporter's interpretation of what was said. Often times incorrect info starts with one reporter and gets carried to other media outlets, much like how rumors on other boards get carried over here and become 'facts'. I think for now I'll have to consider the hair band issue a rumor. Maybe we'll hear more about it in the next few days. A lot of stuff seems to be happening.

Well I would not know because the link does not work...However, from the intro that was stated, that they had finally gotten in touch with this man, blah, blah, blah...leads one to believe that they somehow found him and not the other way around...and you would think if it was someone who knew them they would not have worded it the way it was worded but rather would have said an acquaintance or friend had taken this snapshot-etc, and so forth and so on...

The point is, there is no nanny, there never was a nanny. Casey did not work one single day after Caylee was born. She left Kodak to have Caylee, and she never returned. When Colorvision took them over and she was notified to come in for the session to roll-over into that company, she did not show, so eventually Kodak filed paperwork that they were letting her go for job abandonment. There is no other record of her ever having another job-not once except as a SHOT GIRL in a night club in the weeks just prior to and the month following her daughters disappearance...Call me crazy, but why did she need a nanny again?

Well I would not know because the link does not work...However, from the intro that was stated, that they had finally gotten in touch with this man, blah, blah, blah...leads one to believe that they somehow found him and not the other way around...and you would think if it was someone who knew them they would not have worded it the way it was worded but rather would have said an acquaintance or friend had taken this snapshot-etc, and so forth and so on...

The point is, there is no nanny, there never was a nanny. Casey did not work one single day after Caylee was born. She left Kodak to have Caylee, and she never returned. When Colorvision took them over and she was notified to come in for the session to roll-over into that company, she did not show, so eventually Kodak filed paperwork that they were letting her go for job abandonment. There is no other record of her ever having another job-not once except as a SHOT GIRL in a night club in the weeks just prior to and the month following her daughters disappearance...Call me crazy, but why did she need a nanny again?
The defense will say to party. However..she never had money to pay a nanny in spite of her economical crimes.

Interesting. Like many others, it seems, when I first read the article I was left with the impression that it was a stranger who took the picture. In reading the blurb again, I see that it could have been someone Casey knew...assuming there is any truth to the whole matter. Do we know of anyone who knew Casey but has left the state and disappeared? I sure can't think of anyone.

Interesting. Like many others, it seems, when I first read the article I was left with the impression that it was a stranger who took the picture. In reading the blurb again, I see that it could have been someone Casey knew...assuming there is any truth to the whole matter. Do we know of anyone who knew Casey but has left the state and disappeared? I sure can't think of anyone.
Gee...are they going to say it is someone she slept with again that she does not know his name?! After the bio father of Caylee and the fam story..this is getting old.

Thank you so much for taking the time, Sherbie. I was hoping we could find an actual quote or statement made by someone in LE that was definitive regarding death bands being found on the hair rather than a reporter's interpretation of what was said. Often times incorrect info starts with one reporter and gets carried to other media outlets, much like how rumors on other boards get carried over here and become 'facts'. I think for now I'll have to consider the hair band issue a rumor. Maybe we'll hear more about it in the next few days. A lot of stuff seems to be happening.

You're welcome. I wish there had been footage of LE saying those things, just to put it to rest. There's just something about that report that seems more credible to me than others I've seen, including that he did really seem to have some very specific info that I've not seen elsewhere, and I don't think it's the type of info he would've made up or exaggerated. But I do understand that you were looking for comments specifically from LE and not via a reporter's recounting.

Do you by chance have a larger picture of your avatar? I'd love a full-screen size of that pic for wintertime wallpaper.

The defense will say to party. However..she never had money to pay a nanny in spite of her economical crimes.

Well a pretty lady can party for free, and even an unattractive lady who is free with herself can party for free, but not too many nanny's will nannysit for free, so with no income, and no job, and stealing from folks left and right, if she needed a nanny to party, and her name was Zani the Nanny, then I conclude once again that she was giving the baby Xanex the Nanny which she is said to have texted that she could obtain from one of her gal pals...so, I don't think to party is going to fly...unless her boyfriends were paying the imaginary or prescriptionary hehe...nanny...:banghead:

Originally Posted by Chilly Willy
Who is dead in her car and where is Caylee?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie