PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Secreteye, that was such a beautiful post! I'm so glad your grandparents were there for you the way they were. I do agree that in any case we follow, things that might not ordinarily seem so sinister or suspect take on new meaning. However, I would also wager that you didn't lie to your grandparents, steal from them to the tune of thousands while you didn't work at all, nor lie and steal from your other friends and family.
###############################################################################

Thank you for your kind response. I'm just so bad about trying to put myself in someone else's shoes, and asking myself how they really feel and would I have maybe made the same mistakes...what is their life really like, what's the real story?

I wonder if they will let us know what the outcome of the visit out of state by the PI's and the picture that has shown up? That will be very interesting to find out, whether it turns out to be legit or not. Since it is JB team, will they let out the information or save it for a trial? I wonder if the media from this other "state" has found out anthing and if they are covering it? If anyone happens to come across anything, please post in the updates thread for whatever day you find it. Thanks.

<snip>
I wonder if they will let us know what the outcome of the visit out of state by the PI's and the picture that has shown up? That will be very interesting to find out, whether it turns out to be legit or not. Since it is JB team, will they let out the information or save it for a trial? I wonder if the media from this other "state" has found out anthing and if they are covering it? If anyone happens to come across anything, please post in the updates thread for whatever day they find it.

Why would JB save it for trial? If everyone in the US is supposed to be looking for ZFG wouldn't they want that picture to be front-and-center on the news? I would think KC & JB would want people to FINALLY (after how many weeks?) see who has Caylee.

I see what you are saying. If the lab had to test for mtDNA and not for nuclear DNA, then the hair had no root. If the hair had no root how could there have been a root band?

Sherbie, my answers are in red:

Seranade,
I just want to say you are awesome. I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks for being so positive. I'm right there with ya.

Well, well, well. We have some random person taking pictures of other random people and one of those random people just so happens to be a little girl that half the country has been looking for for months. Ain't that convenient? And then, after taking these photos, random camera man sits on them for a few months because...um...oh yeah, the defense hadn't found him yet.
I'm all for the idea that Caylee is alive. In spite of the evidencet that she isn't. However, if anyone wants me to believe that the child is alive, they may want to actually produce a live Caylee. That's the only way I am buying it. Show me the baby.

Why would JB save it for trial? If everyone in the US is supposed to be looking for ZFG wouldn't they want that picture to be front-and-center on the news? I would think KC & JB would want people to FINALLY (after how many weeks?) see who has Caylee.

wouldn't JB be required to turn this picture over to the FBI? Is JB concerned about the missing child?

If this *real* actual picture is found, I will eat my new cellphone.:eek:

And another thing... (NOT lol, all of this would be laughable if it weren't so depressing. Just saw the above post after posting mine so must add the following.) While KC stopped short of actually identifying the photo of Sawgrass ZG, she'd implicated or imeached her character sufficiently to prompt a defamation suit. Anyone including CA who claims to have known of "ZG" PRIOR to Caylee missing was undoubtedly told this name prior to KC REPORTING her daughter's disappearance but retro-filling in the specific name. (I don't believe they were provided a name for "The Nanny," used generically as a ruse on those occasions KC kept Caylee overnight vs admitting she allowed her to sleep in some guys' bed) In actuality I believe this was only provided by KC after her daughter was deceased but before discovered, as she began to cover her tracks.

Hooah: I don't understand why some people get so side tracked by the imperfections in KC's stories ... KC is arrogant and naive enough to think if she can leave herself a little wiggle room in each lie that she can use that to cast doubt over the thoroughness and adeptness of the investigators!

ITA There is a hope that disappoints... Faith calls those things that are NOT as though they were, not those things that ARE as though they were NOT...

*As for myself, I'm sticking with the facts. Personally, I am not confused...

IMO ... if JB or any of his minions uncover evidence in an ongoing investigation and do not provide that evidence to LE forthwith ... say they hold off until demanded through discovery ... they could be liable since withholding that evidence would in fact assist with the furtherance of a crime and also the post-commission concealment of the crime ~these things nullify the attorney client privilege.

IMO ... if JB or any of his minions uncover evidence in an ongoing investigation and do not provide that evidence to LE forthwith ... say they hold off until demanded through discovery ... they could be liable since withholding that evidence would in fact assist with the furtherance of a crime and also the post-commission concealment of the crime ~these things nullify the attorney client privilege.

Thanks for clarifying this for me. Is there any reason that they wouldn't let us see the pic? Sorry for asking so much, just really curious about this one. :eek:

(my daughter is a marine wife) :woohoo:

And another thing... (NOT lol, all of this would be laughable if it weren't so depressing. Just saw the above post after posting mine so must add the following.) While KC stopped short of actually identifying the photo of Sawgrass ZG, she'd implicated or imeached her character sufficiently to prompt a defamation suit. Anyone including CA who claims to have known of "ZG" PRIOR to Caylee missing was undoubtedly told this name prior to KC REPORTING her daughter's disappearance but retro-filling in the specific name. (I don't believe they were provided a name for "The Nanny," used generically as a ruse on those occasions KC kept Caylee overnight vs admitting she allowed her to sleep in some guys' bed) In actuality I believe this was only provided by KC after her daughter was deceased but before discovered, as she began to cover her tracks.

KC did use the name "Zani" in her IM to AR. He's probably not the only one she told...and that was back in May. Most of her friends seem to have short term memory loss. AR could not recall the IM conversations AT ALL without being prompted by his interviewers (scary that he was actually LE)!

I think the photo, if it exists, is immaterial.

LE will be interested in interviewing the photographer - what did he or she see and hear at the time the photo was taken?

Was any conversation heard that would lead a reasonable person to believe that there was a caregiver relationship between a woman and Caylee, or an employer-employee relationship between the woman and Casey?

Was the communication among the people photographed strained, or natural?

How did the photo come to be taken - who initiated the taking of the picture?

Etc. etc. etc.

Without at least identity verification of the subjects in the picture, it would have less evidentiary value than the candid shots taken at Fusian in June.

I wonder at what point federal civil rights laws (protecting Caylee's rights) would kick in. A federal investigation is on a whole different level than the Orange County sheriff's dept and the FDLE.

Hmmm the link is temporarily unavailable for the last hour ;)

this reminds me of the elusive "brown van" in the Scott Peterson trial that Geragos floated...but didn't actually have anything when it came time for trial. Baez must be taking a page from that book on criminal defense.

The only reason they are coming up will this crock-o-crap is Tim Miller is coming back and LP said on NG that he is confident that Tim will find Caylee.
IMO this is just PR.

Jose Baez’s spokesperson Todd B tells fox 35 their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the ZG Casey says took caylee.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and has all involved parties in it: the woman they say is the ZFG, Casey and caylee. No information at this point when this picture was taken.
And Todd B says they have been trying to find the man who has the picture for weeks and they just located him and got in touch with him.

Any thoughts on this fellow sleuthers?

Yeah, he probably worked at Universal in a photo hut, I mean as an event planner, and is also known as Manny the Nanny.
Lanie

this reminds me of the elusive "brown van" in the Scott Peterson trial that Geragos floated...but didn't actually have anything when it came time for trial. Baez must be taking a page from that book on criminal defense.

LOL, if I was a defense attorney, I think I would be taking pages out of books that were actually EFFECTIVE...
Lanie

I see what you are saying. If the lab had to test for mtDNA and not for nuclear DNA, then the hair had no root. If the hair had no root how could there have been a root band?

Not exactly accurate. The hair(s) could have had a root, but it was too degraded to pull anything other than mtDNA from it. There have been lots of cases like this, with blood even that was too deteriorated to retrieve anything other than mtDNA.
Lanie

Come on guys. There is no picture. AT least there is no picture of KC, Caylee and ZFG. That PI would have been on an overnite flight and back with it by now. The picture would have first been emailed to Baez to check it out. All this big production over a picture that could prove their client innocent? come on. She would be out of confinement by now if they had one. Its just a bunch of BS trying to sway the public and cause reasonable doubt. I don't believe any picture exists. This guy would be all over the airwaves by now. Just how did he make himself known to Baez? wouldn't any normal person if they happened to capture a tourist picture in the park of the people in this case contact the FBI or police in Orlando? It is just baloney. You will never hear of or see this picture after baez spreads the false info about it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz