Please Discuss All Dumpster Info On This Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nothing about the dumpster yet on any of the local newscasts. They're probably saving it for the 6 PM newscast - it's all about the ratings, y'know!

I have a theory on which dumpster she could have used. The one behind Fusian.

If you try to think like Casey (difficult I know) but hear me out:

Fusian sells sushi (Hide the smell).
She is familiar with the back parking lot (just a guess she would arrive and park there with Tony possibly to come in the back way).
She is familiar with the employees' schedules & work (cleaning etc.).
She is familiar with area.
The building blocks the view of the general public.

On the other hand....

a dog doesn't crap where he sleeps (as the saying goes).

If she's caught dumping something incriminating at a place she loves, she risks losing everything that's near & dear to her.... her friends & the partying.

I'd think it's more likely she used a dumpster at a place she's familiar with BUT doesn't have an emotional connection to.

Sawgrass apts? Didn't she also mention the imaginary friend of the imaginary nanny working at an IHOP or something.... maybe that dumpster is possible?

Sawgrass apts? Didn't she also mention the imaginary friend of the imaginary nanny working at an IHOP or something.... maybe that dumpster is possible?

It was TGI Friday's, supposedly Raquel worked there, TGIF had no record of her.

I don't care what dumpster, where it is, or even what the contents are as long as LE has it and deems it important in prosecuting CA to the fullest extent the law allows if she indeed killed her baby (which I think she did, accidental or not....at this point if it was accidental I say prosecute her for breaking America's heart).

On the other hand....

If she's caught dumping something incriminating at a place she loves, she risks losing everything that's near & dear to her.... her friends & the partying.

I'd think it's more likely she used a dumpster at a place she's familiar with BUT doesn't have an emotional connection to.

...then again, dogs are smart!

This is probably not the dumpster they are talking about, but a few days after Caylee was reported missing and Casey was in custody, I was driving home on Lake Underhill Drive and there was a dumpster, closed off with crime scene tape and there were police officers there. It gave me the worst feeling. Of course I hurried home to see the news, but there was nothing on about it. BTW, I live off of 436 about smack dab in the middle of The Anthony's house and the Amscott. I would be interested to see the pics of the dumpster in question, this one was near a storage unit yard.

Devorahhh

On the other hand....

There is something to be said about "not chitting in your own backyard" but I am not sure Casey would be thinking like that.
She was brazen enough to go out and party, she was brazen enough to take the gas cans, she has been brazen all along. I think she would have been brazen enough to use any means of disposal necessary including a place near and dear to her.

I keep hoping that Casey still had one tiny little spark of humanity in her, and gave Caylee a decent burial instead of just thowing her in a dumpster.

Excerpt from newly released records: Ridgeway is a tow truck driver for Johnson’s wrecker out of … On June 30, 2008…Ridgeway (sic) was on duty and was dispatched to 7501 East Colonial Drive (Amscot Financial) to tow a car. On June 30, 2008…Ridgeway arrived at 7501 East Colonial Drive…Mr. Ridgeway recalled the white Pontiac was parked next to the dumpster. The white Pontiac was parked with the front of the car towards the curb. Mr. Ridgeway hooked up the white Pontiac and towed the car away…Mr. Ridgeway did not notice any damage to the car, and did not smell any odors coming from the car. Mr. Ridgeway recalled having a cold on June 30, 2008, and could not smell anything.

I tried to copy and paste but it didn't work. First I have heard of this info. (also posted under official records thread, forgive me if I committed an error by posting in two places!)

I believe the dumpster will turn out to be where George threw away the trash bag with pizza and other items possibly. LE testified on stand that he asked George where he dumped it and George showed them and that the contents of the bag were same as George had stated. I've always wondered where he dumped it. Odd that he didnt dump it at home, no?

in the docs the guy from the towing place said george thru the contents of the trunk with the trash bag over the fence of the towing yard.

I believe the dumpster will turn out to be where George threw away the trash bag with pizza and other items possibly. LE testified on stand that he asked George where he dumped it and George showed them and that the contents of the bag were same as George had stated. I've always wondered where he dumped it. Odd that he didnt dump it at home, no?

I thought George looked into the bag
but the tow guy tossed it over the fence

My theory:

1. The child died at home by accidental drowning.

2. The mother freaked out and hid the body in the trunk of her car.

3. Then the mother borrowed the shovel with plans to bury the child.

4. The mother found that when she opened the trunk to dispose of the body the trunk smelled very bad.

5. The mother then threw the naked body of the child into the water near the airport and then the body was eaten by

an Alligator (so the body will never be found).

6. The mother did this after remembering hearing her father tell stories of murder victims being disposed of in this manner.

(dead bodies being feed to alligators to destroy the evidence)..(He is a retired cop)

7. The mother then threw the clothing and back packs (that by then smelled of death) into a dumpster at a store.

8. The car by that time reeked of death and knowing this the mother was fearful of her parents or her boyfriend smelling the

death so she ditched the car close to her boyfriends house under the guise of a breakdown and called him for a ride and just

went on with her life as if nothing had happened.

9. She then began to lie to her mother and boyfriend about the child's were abouts until the car was retrieved by her

parents who then notified LE about the smell of death in the car and the missing child.

okok

Regarding the dumpster........Yesterday the video was only up a short time. I read also that...it 'maybe key evidence'.

Apparently, Casey's vehicle was towed from......next to a dumpster.

I have not read all of the documents if there is any reference made to the dumpster A( of course, by the time it made headlines that Caylee was missing....long time for evidence to be still in the dumpster)

Any word in the documents about what the bloggers found when searching????

hehehe, she said dumpster info....:laughbounce: I think we should throw CASEY in a dumpster!!!

Bump, to help the mods to get all dumpster info into one thread. thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone
Back