Please Discuss All Dumpster Info On This Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I delelted mine cg:blowkiss: I thought we had a whole new dumpster!

jbean, i guess i tried to post on your now deleted dumpster thread. i don't know whether to put this info here or on NG thread, too many posts on NG right now.

LP said tonight on NG 9/2/08 that the dumpster 1 1/2 miles from Tony's apt will be involved and that is where the dumpster info the LE is referring to. Said that Cindy and Lee (can't remember about George) knew about this info on Wed. He said Cindy is in denial and that, per LP Caylee is deceased.

What do we know about the discussion on another forum regarding hair and skull fragments (found in a dumpster?) ?

jbean, i guess i tried to post on your now deleted dumpster thread. i don't know whether to put this info here or on NG thread, too many posts on NG right now.

LP said tonight on NG 9/2/08 that the dumpster 1 1/2 miles from Tony's apt will be involved and that is where the dumpster info the LE is referring to. Said that Cindy and Lee (can't remember about George) knew about this info on Wed. He said Cindy is in denial and that, per LP Caylee is deceased.
That is why I started the new thread because I thought he was talking about a brand new dumpster! Thank you CJM.
Cindy has checked out and she is not looking back. Bless that lady cuz she has left the building.

what a mess!

Caylee's backpack was in the vehicle when it was seized, IIRC the 400 pages of documents.

People are talking skull fragments and hair, but in the dumpster or in the trunk. Cause if it is in the trunk...:furious:

What do we know about the discussion on another forum regarding hair and skull fragments (found in a dumpster?) ?

It was me. I hope this is okay, I have seen this site linked here before sepcifically for the TES thread, but the thread is at this site: http://.net/index.php?topic=3329.1300

The last few pages are very interesting, but this is the post about the skull fragments.

I posted this before but its lost in a locked thread.
My aunt a retired sheriff from Orlando, according to her good friends in LE that are on this case ....
There is scalp fragments attatched to the hair found in trunk.They also think she was put in a dumpster and in a landfill.LE says they have a case.
I really hope they do!!

This post is about halfway down the page but you have to read all of them, they all say something important, I think anyway. This site was huge when looking for Natalee.

If this is not okay to post, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, and I apologize in advance.

Just to make things a bit more interesting:

Are we sure LP isn't talking about Tony R?

Caylee's backpack was in the vehicle when it was seized, IIRC the 400 pages of documents.

People are talking skull fragments and hair, but in the dumpster or in the trunk. Cause if it is in the trunk...:furious:

that is so sad!

:crazy:

hahaha! Too funny...........well maybe, you never know, he didnt say which one. :eek: NOW I have to go back to see the map..........NOW BEAN, you stay right there and dont go making a new thread!!:blowkiss:

Just to make things a bit more interesting:

Are we sure LP isn't talking about Tony R?

hahaha! Too funny...........well maybe, you never know, he didnt say which one. :eek: NOW I have to go back to see the map..........NOW BEAN, you stay right there and dont go making a new thread!!:blowkiss:

I don't find it funny. :) I find it to be quite a profound question (if I do say so myself). :detective:

I just read that post- i says that scalp frags are on the hairs that FBI did tests on and that Le says they have a case. Not sure of the source if its credible or not. Just saying what I read on ?

I will behave :)

My theory:

1. The child died at home by accidental drowning.

2. The mother freaked out and hid the body in the trunk of her car.

3. Then the mother borrowed the shovel with plans to bury the child.

4. The mother found that when she opened the trunk to dispose of the body the trunk smelled very bad.

5. The mother then threw the naked body of the child into the water near the airport and then the body was eaten by

an Alligator (so the body will never be found).

6. The mother did this after remembering hearing her father tell stories of murder victims being disposed of in this manner.

(dead bodies being feed to alligators to destroy the evidence)..(He is a retired cop)

7. The mother then threw the clothing and back packs (that by then smelled of death) into a dumpster at a store.

8. The car by that time reeked of death and knowing this the mother was fearful of her parents or her boyfriend smelling the

death so she ditched the car close to her boyfriends house under the guise of a breakdown and called him for a ride and just

went on with her life as if nothing had happened.

9. She then began to lie to her mother and boyfriend about the child's were abouts until the car was retrieved by her

parents who then notified LE about the smell of death in the car and the missing child.

okok

Huh??
Eaten by alligators...???? I swear what revelance does this has to do with sleuthing? Could you not just say.. thrown into a lake? Do you get kicks of of being as gross as possible?

Huh?? clothing and backpacks in a dumpster? LE RETRIEVED the backpack from the car and Cindy retrieved clothing that was turned over to the police. Read the documents.

This is probably not the dumpster they are talking about, but a few days after Caylee was reported missing and Casey was in custody, I was driving home on Lake Underhill Drive and there was a dumpster, closed off with crime scene tape and there were police officers there. It gave me the worst feeling. Of course I hurried home to see the news, but there was nothing on about it. BTW, I live off of 436 about smack dab in the middle of The Anthony's house and the Amscott. I would be interested to see the pics of the dumpster in question, this one was near a storage unit yard.

Devorahhh

That's interesting Devorahhh - cuz we know Casey mentioned Lake Underhill.
Was this near Lake Underhill itself or just on that road but somewhere else?

I was thinking earlier about a storage unit (as were others) - I was thinking a storage unit would be a good place to hang out when you were pretending to have a job - anyway - it is interesting that what you saw was near one.

Would this dumpster be near Tony's apartment at all?

This is probably not the dumpster they are talking about, but a few days after Caylee was reported missing and Casey was in custody, I was driving home on Lake Underhill Drive and there was a dumpster, closed off with crime scene tape and there were police officers there. It gave me the worst feeling. Of course I hurried home to see the news, but there was nothing on about it. BTW, I live off of 436 about smack dab in the middle of The Anthony's house and the Amscott. I would be interested to see the pics of the dumpster in question, this one was near a storage unit yard.

Devorahhh
Devorahhh, can you give us a better location so we can try to find this on a map? thanks in advance!

Is it okay to mention the dumpster by TL's apartment on this thread? I've gotten behind in the threads tonight. LP said on Nancy Grace that the dumpster about a quarter of a mile from the apartment will play into this. I'd like to know if this is an isolated dumpster or one for some apartment complex. I'd think it would be way too risky to place a decomposing body in a dumpster for someone to come along and find.

Is it okay to mention the dumpster by TL's apartment on this thread? I've gotten behind in the threads tonight. LP said on Nancy Grace that the dumpster about a quarter of a mile from the apartment will play into this. I'd like to know if this is an isolated dumpster or one for some apartment complex. I'd think it would be way too risky to place a decomposing body in a dumpster for someone to come along and find.

I tend to think that LP leaked LE info that maybe wasn't meant for the public yet. I believe him.

What leads you to the conclusion that bodies, always in a state of decomp. post mortem, are not dumped in dumpsters, TxVickie?

I can think of many cases where newborns have been retrieved either dead or barely alive, from dumpsters. Not because of the smell or because anyone saw them dumped, but usually by accident. For every one that is discovered, how many never are? In dumpsters which are emptied weekly? I'd say the number is huge, due to the fact that so many are accidentally found " thrown away".

While not a newborn, Caylee is/ was a very tiny child, probably 20-25 pounds or less. I don't think there would be much decomp. or for very long. I don't think the intent was to LEAVE her in a dumpster to decompose indefinitely but to have her body go directly to the huge landfill. Which I believe it did.

I keep recalling the Blagg case ( involving 2 bodies, the 6 year old Blagg daughter's body never recovered due to her small size), and the Hacking case. Both happened fairly close to the same time. Both husbands/ fathers threw their grown wives' ( and a child's) bodies into dumpsters, and would have gotten away with it!! Hacking confessed his dumping of Lori. I think there was a family informant in the Blagg case, but it still took months to get around to looking in a landfill for the 3 bodies in these two well-publicized cases.

All of these cases are so very sad, and so is Caylee's but I really think we need to look at the most likely disposable method Casey would have used. Not burial, not swamp dumping or lake dumping, all which would have required quite a bit of time, and also possible public exposure during the dumping, but dumpster cast-off.

EVERYONE takes out the trash. Why would her doing it be suspicious? It fits more with her personality to dispose of her baby's body in a method which required no extraordinary effort on her part, IMO.
JMO,
Maria

You aren't missing anything on the video.. they show a dumpster.. but it is not THE dumpster. Supposedly, in the info that's been released today, the discovery, there 'may be' some pics of A dumpster (don't know where) as well as the contents therein that 'may be' related to this case. That's it.

I'm really confused. Can someone clarify this? I have read through this thread but couldn't really find any further information. I checked all the major news outlets for Orlando and couldn't find any information about a dumpster. From what I understand, LP stated on NG that there was a dumpster that would somehow come into play in the future. I get that part. But what is this about pictures of a dumpster, a video (tried the link someone else provided but it wont play for me), and someone mentioned some newly released documents as well. I checked the ocso site but didn't see any newly released documents. Overall I'm feeling a little lost, lol. Can someone shed some light please, direct me to an article, something? Thanks a bunch!

Maybe that's why Casey keeps saying she doesn't know where Caylee is? If she was put in a dumpster Casey would not know the exact spot Caylee rests.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone
Back