Please Discuss All Dumpster Info On This Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
scalp fragments for skull fragments...scalp I understand completely-skull fragments are a much darker picture of what might have happened to Caylee.

ONE dumpster that I believe was photographed for sure. That would be the one at the Johnsons Wrecker Service where LE and George went to retrieve the trash bag with pizza box and loose papers. It is in the 400pg docs. The wrecker man stated that HE himself removed the bag from the trunk of the car and tossed it over a fence near a dumpster. Hopefully, maggots in the bag were still there and will be tested.

Found a map where you can explore the junkyard just a little at Johnsons Wrecker service where the car was towed and the trash bag removed and thrown across a fence near a dumpster but cannot find a dumpster, video is not clear enough. just thought someone else might want to visit there. i love the st view thingy! You just keep moving around on the map to see the place. I dont know how to navigate well there but I managed to see the entire yard anyway and a chain link fence.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.4...p=1,390.9014857093826,,0,-0.21536898941261123

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RN527
Back