Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony, I just saw you on Greta and thought you did a great job! Also on Geraldo earlier today: I never thought about a bail bondsman getting heat for doing his job, especially in reference to your children being harassed about you bonding people out. You are providing a public service and should be commended on that.

I hope you have a safe flight home and can't wait for you to post more. (BTW, you're definitely a cutie, are you married? :rolleyes: )

Thanks for the nice comments!! Happily married for 15 years! Didn't have much time on Greta tonight though with the VP thing going on.

Mr Tony,

If they were receiving threats while Casey was in jail, they surely are in more danger with her home.

Will you, your Uncle or Mr Dick guard the family and Casey all the way through trial?

Thank you.

Leonard and I are not guarding the house at all. Rob and about 5 others are doing the security all around the house and neighborhood. When this is all said and done and hopefully Caylee comes home I will have some wild stories about some things that you will be surprised about. Patience though!!

Mr Padilla,

I have followed this story closely and have tried to remain impartial, I refuse to be drawn into the pack mentality or the lynch mob that has formed baying for Casey's blood. Casey has not been charged with suspected murder [or murder] and had there been anything substantial to back up that she has killed her daughter, her charges would have been upgraded and the opportunity for bail would have been minimal. I believe in law over populism and public outcry, as such I firmly believe since a bond has been posted it Casey's legal right to be released from jail.

Would you agree that while the public forms lynch mobs, and the media portrays Casey as a partying, murderous mother - there is in actual fact, something much bigger than most people care to see going on behind the scenes?

There is no doubt that Casey has lied quite often. But the media and public opinion are using this type of logic to this case: Casey is a liar; All liars are murderers; Casey is a murderer. I am no expert on behavior or anything like that and I refuse to try to be super analytical into Casey's behavior. I probably won't be back here unless Caylee comes home.

Leonard has already put a call into some people about this. We will see where this goes.

Tony, I see your online. Is there always someone watching the house to make sure Casey doesn't flee? How long is it going to take before your uncle starts searching for Caylee? I believe he said that he knows Caylee is alive. How does he know this?

:praying: for Caylee

I am getting ready to turn 50...and I thought you were probably at least my age. Didn't realize you were just a pup. LOL

Wild stories, eh? We are always up for those in the future.

Hey, you probably didn't catch that Greta mentioned the things we had on the thread here about Cindy's brother Rick's posts from Topix. I think that means it is him and Greta checked him out. Interesting if all he said was true about the family dynamics etc.

Hi Tony,
I have a question that I don't know how to ask other than to just ask..
If Caylee has in fact deceased, and her body is found, will you continue to believe the story of the mother, and will you continue to stay and help in the investigation?, Or will you give her the benefit of the dout and continue to work on finding the "kidnappers" they clam took Caylee?

I believe that if the body is found depending on where it is found, the police will probably get more than enough evidence to arrest and convict whoever did it. If Casey were to participate somehow in Caylee's death then she shoulod be prosecuted and penalized to the highest degree. Remember she deserves all the rights entitled her and it would be totally unfair for me to speculate whatsoever either way.

Tony, I see your online. Is there always someone watching the house to make sure Casey doesn't flee? How long is it going to take before your uncle starts searching for Caylee? I believe he said that he knows Caylee is alive. How does he know this?

Just like the shirt says. That is why she is home and hopefully pointing in the right direction of Caylee's whereabouts. Leonard has a very unique way of being right quite often. Maybe that is why he is so successful. Remeber something very important here; Leonard looks for people that are alive, not deceased

You said you are bailing her out because maybe she will talk.Didn't you know that her lawyer will probably advise her not to?IMO he's right,it's not in her best interest.;)

At this point I could care less what is in Casey's best interest if it means that we can find Caylee.

I have no doubt that your uncle is a very competent man and truly wants to find Caylee.
I think he might even succeed, however, with all due respect could you tell your uncle that his advice to "drop Caylee off at a drugstore" sounds a little odd. Especially to us mothers. You might suggest a hospital emergency room or a fire department ? Maybe even a church, but not a drugstore or Wal-Mart. Again, I'm trying to be helpful not critical.

It's so funny that you said that. I have been trying to tell him that for a while.

Just like the shirt says. That is why she is home and hopefully pointing in the right direction of Caylee's whereabouts. Leonard has a very unique way of being right quite often. Maybe that is why he is so successful. Remeber something very important here; Leonard looks for people that are alive, not deceased

Yea but how does Leonard know that Caylee is alive? He really doesn't know what Casey did with her. Maybe have Leonard search for Caylee in Mexico or Puerto Rico. How about Athens GA, anywhere but Florida? Why has the search for Caylee been strictly in Florida?

ETA: You never did say when Leonard will start his search for Caylee.

I totally understand that Tony. But what I'm asking is what reason would be sufficent for you, or how long, is long enough for you, if Casey continues with her lies and lack of information, would it be until you make a judgement call...ie surrending her??

Tough question. Just have to wait and see how this plays out.

Yea but how does Leonard know that Caylee is alive? He really doesn't know what Casey did with her. Maybe have Leonard search for Caylee in Mexico or Puerto Rico. How about Athens GA, anywhere but Florida? Why has the search for Caylee been strictly in Florida?

Try going back and listening to the interviews that Leonard has done tipping off certain areas. He will be investigating soon and looking in very interesting places.

Try going back and listening to the interviews that Leonard has done tipping off certain areas. He will be investigating soon and looking in very interesting places.

Thanks Tony, I will do just that. I don't recall him saying he was going to search for Caylee somewhere specific. If I can't find them interviews i'm sure someone on the forum can direct me to it. Have a good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member