Please Update George's Condition or New Developments Here

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
an overdose of beta-blockers can cause heart failure.

What are beta blockers? I ask because I have a heart condition(congestive heart failure) and I don't want to make any mistakes.....lol

IF (and that's a big "if") at this stage, he is refusing visits from BC, they might be getting concerned. I just can't imagine him turning on Lee or Casey though, and I doubt any immunity deal will be offered to him unless LE believes he will be honest about their involvement, and I doubt they'd be very confident about that.

I can't imagine GA turning on KC or Lee either.

I also don't consider GA being a victim of CA.
George is not a helpless child. He is a grown man, who is quite capable of making his own choices. CA might think that life with George has not been a bed of roses for her either.

I can't imagine GA turning on KC or Lee either.

I also don't consider GA being a victim of CA.
George is not a helpless child. He is a grown man, who is quite capable of making his own choices. CA might think that life with George has not been a bed of roses for her either.

I bet you nailed that!!!!

The Anthony family is off the radar completely.

What is "Anthony"? Is this Greek? Italian?

I'm betting it is Italian.

It is amazing that Casey's paternal grandparents (George's family) has totally been OFF the radar. [And I think some of them even live in Florida!] That is the way it should be!

I don't much care at all if they are concerned at this point.

Opportunity knocks for a turning point for George on multiple levels right now: emotionally, physically (they'll make him eat and sleep), mentally and morally.

I'm pulling for wellness for George.

As for those bolded, I don't think they've had George's best interests at heart for a long time.

I think George used to stand for truth and justice, and even wore the uniform. He is half the man he should be and could have been. I think he has been beaten down to a pulp for many years. Maybe he will "recover" and be the one hero that Caylee needs.

GEORGE ANTHONY MAY BE RELEASED FRIDAY
January 29, 2009

Casey Anthony's father, George, could be released from a hospital in Daytona Beach as soon as Friday. The family attorney, Brad Conway, said George will likely be transferred to another hospital closer to his east Orange County home.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18591596/detail.html

January 29, 2009

Casey Anthony's father, George, could be released from a hospital in Daytona Beach as soon as Friday. The family attorney, Brad Conway, said George will likely be transferred to another hospital closer to his east Orange County home.

Unclear headline. He will be released but he is staying hospitalized, closer to the other parental figure I guess.

It appears the Anthony family has been successful yet again to take the focus off of getting justice for Caylee. I do not believe anyone wants anything awful to happen to anyone in the Anthony family but I honestly can not wrap my head around this feeling of poor George. Cindy did this or that to him, the media is horrible, posters on boards say horrible things about him and because he is in the hospital we should all cease discussing him because he is down and hurting. IMO the ENTIRE Anthony family has lied, misled police, did everything in their power to stop anyone from finding Caylee and Georges little episode does not erase those facts or his behavior for the last 6 months or so.

George is a grown man who IMO does not need protecting from anyone, he as well as the rest of the family need to take responsibility for their actions and be honest with the police and stop playing the games and blaming everyone else for everything that happens.

Who protected Caylee, who is showing any respect for that precious 2 year old? When is that family going to quit worrying about "saving" themselves and put little Caylee to rest properly?

January 29, 2009

Please, I pray, he does not go home, but to another "safe place" for his own good!

It appears the Anthony family has been successful yet again to take the focus off of getting justice for Caylee. I do not believe anyone wants anything awful to happen to anyone in the Anthony family but I honestly can not wrap my head around this feeling of poor George. Cindy did this or that to him, the media is horrible, posters on boards say horrible things about him and because he is in the hospital we should all cease discussing him because he is down and hurting. IMO the ENTIRE Anthony family has lied, misled police, did everything in their power to stop anyone from finding Caylee and Georges little episode does not erase those facts or his behavior for the last 6 months or so.

George is a grown man who IMO does not need protecting from anyone, he as well as the rest of the family need to take responsibility for their actions and be honest with the police and stop playing the games and blaming everyone else for everything that happens.

Who protected Caylee, who is showing any respect for that precious 2 year old? When is that family going to quit worrying about "saving" themselves and put little Caylee to rest properly?

I don't disagree with some of your thoughts and points above. Nor do I agree with all of them.

I do not think George can Man up and help towards Justice For Caylee until his mental health issues are addressed by professionals. That does not preclude my hoping that justice is served all the way around.

I might read posts differently, but I've yet to read a post here on the Caylee forums in the past 6 months that gave me pause and made me think to myself, "I really don't think that person wants Justice For Caylee." (I've had to look a little deeper and with a really open mind for one or two posts, but that's what I have walked away with for every single post I have ever read here on this forum at WS.

This is not directed at you personally, but sure do hope that people who post and visit feel that they should stop discussing opinions as bolded above - especially when they can do so with the type of intelligent, informed minds that WS attracts.

Respectfully,
George could very well be suffering from chronic depression. This could be the reason he can't hold a job. It's not being weak.There is a chemical imbalance in the brain and it rules your life,just like multiple sclerosis or diabetes.The difference is the STIGMA and NAME CALLING attached to it ,which keeps people from getting help.They also consider it a weakness or flaw.I repeat:It keeps people from getting help. Once you experience it you understand the hold true chronic depression has and you no longer JUDGE people as weak or lazy.
I try to be as open as I can about my child's suicide to fight the stigma.My son was awesome,but he didn't believe it.I am upfront about my resulting depression and medication for the same reason. The strongest,brightest,most productive people in the world can be stopped in their tracks by chronic depression.

MissJames, I am so sorry about your son. You have expressed my feelings about this current situation with GA so well. Additionally, I applaud your bringing to light the truth of clinical depression. So many do not understand or do not want to understand.

Oh I in no way think anyone should stop posting their opinions and thoughts.
You are so right post can be read differently my comment regarding the Justice for Caylee was directed at the actions her family has taken.

Not everyone is going to agree with each other and this is a highly emotional case. I just do not feel like those who continue to discuss George should be chastised and scolded for doing so.

I don't disagree with some of your thoughts and points above. Nor do I agree with all of them.

I do not think George can Man up and help towards Justice For Caylee until his mental health issues are addressed by professionals. That does not preclude my hoping that justice is served all the way around.

I might read posts differently. I've yet to read a post here on the Caylee forums in the past 6 months that gave me pause and made me think to myself, "I really don't think that person wants Justice For Caylee." (I've had to look a little deeper and with a really open mind for one or two posts, but that's what I have walked away with for every single post I have ever read here on this forum at WS.

This is not directed at you personally, but sure do hope that people who post and visit don't feel that they should stop discussing opinions as bolded above - especially when they can do so with the type of intelligent, informed minds that WS attracts.

Ok...I've read the thread, bit my lip a few times and thought a lot about this situation with GA. I agree with a lot that's been said and I disagree with a lot that has been said. I don't have to work to hard to imagine the psychological pathology that this man has developed after spending years being married to a domineering wife, putting up with his lying daughter, being the first one to realize that something was horribly wrong when he picked the car up, knowing that his daughter killed the one person in his life that loved him unconditionally, the lying and coverup that insued at his wife's insistence, the thought that they will probably be arrested for OJ, etc.

This has been building up in GA for quite a while. Some of it long before KC killed Caylee. His coping mechanisms have been to go along with the flow and not make waves, being a yes man to his wife and daughter, dabbling in gambling and other things. His one little refuge of sanity was Caylee. He could be JoJo, grandpa, he could pull her around the neighborhood in a red wagon, she never judged him or belittled him, she just loved him.

His daughter took that away from him. He knew the minute he opened up that car door at the tow yard that Caylee was dead and that KC was more than likely the killer. His interviews with LE and FBI are very interesting. He knows he's being recorded, he knows what he says will be played on TV or the very least at court, he knows CA will hear exactly everything he says. He's trying to say so much to LE without really coming out and saying it because he knows, if he does, there will be a volcanic eruption at home.

George falls back on his coping mechanism of just going along with the flow, agreeing with CA, not making any waves, kissing everyone's patootie. This seems to work on the exterior but all you have to do is look into his eyes, he knows the truth, he wants to tell the truth, he cannot come out and say it and keep what's left of his world intact.

George reached his breaking point shortly after this last doc dump. I'm just guessing here but I would imagine it was the heart sticker. As upset as it made us here, imagine George's thought process when he hears this and he knows exactly what sticker sheet that sticker came off of. There's no hiding it now, he knows he cannot stand the lies any more. George makes a plan.

Being ex-LE, George is probably a little familiar with the mental health laws that all states have. They might differ a little from state to state but they are essentially the same. George knows if he can make a break away from the toxicity that is the Anthony family right now, he might have a chance to start an heal. He knows he can at least get 72 hrs away from them. He leaves, checks into the seedy motel, starts texting suicidal intentions, has a couple of beers, sits back and waits for LE to find him. Probably flushes his sleeping pills down the toilet cause he doesn't really want to kill himself, he just wants help getting through all of this and help getting away from the toxic family.

The Anthony ship hit an iceberg last July and has been slowly sinking ever since. KC, CA and LA aren't even willing to admit the ship hit an iceberg. George knows the ship is going to sink. Even though he stays way too long, he finally is able to jump overboard into a lifeboat called "The Baker Act". I really think you will see George come out of the hospital a changed man. I think he will stand up for truth and justice for Caylee. He has wanted to all along but has just now freed himself from the incumberances that kept him on that sinking ship of lies.

My opinion as always.

George knows the ship is going to sink. Even though he stays way too long, he finally is able to jump overboard into a lifeboat called "The Baker Act". I really think you will see George come out of the hospital a changed man. I think he will stand up for truth and justice for Caylee. He has wanted to all along but has just now freed himself from the incumberances that kept him on that sinking ship of lies.

My opinion as always.

*resp. snipped.
you can't know how much i hope you're right ecs.

I am sorry, Laura, no offence to you, but I have a very difficult time seeing Cindy as 'Caylee's hero'. Maybe I am just too cynical.

Laura does have a point, but everything since that 911 call that Cindy made has made it practically impossibe to associate the word Hero and Cindy together and I reallllllllly wish that she would do something to turn that around.

I pray GA comes out and tells all he knows!
I feel GA is the only one that seems to have a little bit of conscience.
IMO, he is depressed, who wouldn't be?

I am hoping that his time in the hospital restores his image of who he is and makes him stronger for what is coming.
I agree that he wanted to tell the truth a long time ago, he thought he was saving his wife..sadly he lost himself.

Ok...I've read the thread, bit my lip a few times and thought a lot about this situation with GA. I agree with a lot that's been said and I disagree with a lot that has been said. I don't have to work to hard to imagine the psychological pathology that this man has developed after spending years being married to a domineering wife, putting up with his lying daughter, being the first one to realize that something was horribly wrong when he picked the car up, knowing that his daughter killed the one person in his life that loved him unconditionally, the lying and coverup that insued at his wife's insistence, the thought that they will probably be arrested for OJ, etc.

This has been building up in GA for quite a while. Some of it long before KC killed Caylee. His coping mechanisms have been to go along with the flow and not make waves, being a yes man to his wife and daughter, dabbling in gambling and other things. His one little refuge of sanity was Caylee. He could be JoJo, grandpa, he could pull her around the neighborhood in a red wagon, she never judged him or belittled him, she just loved him.

His daughter took that away from him. He knew the minute he opened up that car door at the tow yard that Caylee was dead and that KC was more than likely the killer. His interviews with LE and FBI are very interesting. He knows he's being recorded, he knows what he says will be played on TV or the very least at court, he knows CA will hear exactly everything he says. He's trying to say so much to LE without really coming out and saying it because he knows, if he does, there will be a volcanic eruption at home.

George falls back on his coping mechanism of just going along with the flow, agreeing with CA, not making any waves, kissing everyone's patootie. This seems to work on the exterior but all you have to do is look into his eyes, he knows the truth, he wants to tell the truth, he cannot come out and say it and keep what's left of his world intact.

George reached his breaking point shortly after this last doc dump. I'm just guessing here but I would imagine it was the heart sticker. As upset as it made us here, imagine George's thought process when he hears this and he knows exactly what sticker sheet that sticker came off of. There's no hiding it now, he knows he cannot stand the lies any more. George makes a plan.

Being ex-LE, George is probably a little familiar with the mental health laws that all states have. They might differ a little from state to state but they are essentially the same. George knows if he can make a break away from the toxicity that is the Anthony family right now, he might have a chance to start an heal. He knows he can at least get 72 hrs away from them. He leaves, checks into the seedy motel, starts texting suicidal intentions, has a couple of beers, sits back and waits for LE to find him. Probably flushes his sleeping pills down the toilet cause he doesn't really want to kill himself, he just wants help getting through all of this and help getting away from the toxic family.

The Anthony ship hit an iceberg last July and has been slowly sinking ever since. KC, CA and LA aren't even willing to admit the ship hit an iceberg. George knows the ship is going to sink. Even though he stays way too long, he finally is able to jump overboard into a lifeboat called "The Baker Act". I really think you will see George come out of the hospital a changed man. I think he will stand up for truth and justice for Caylee. He has wanted to all along but has just now freed himself from the incumberances that kept him on that sinking ship of lies.

My opinion as always.

Fantastic post ecs! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members