Please View This Has Been So Well Done.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I noticed in part 3 of the clip.
George says he followed her mother's car. All this time we have thought it was Cindy's car, the one she drives he followed.
Now I think it was Casey in the Pontiac, that really belongs to Cindy.
IMO

I believe it was in this last video that had a statement from Tony saying that he asked Casey why she stole from Amy. Casey's response was that she needed a back up plan..
I don't remember that being in any of the statements...do any of you?
I'll go back and see exactly where that part was at and post back.

That part starts about 2:38 of video 4.

I remember it. I thought it was in the text messages. Those text messages were before she was officially arrested the first time.

I noticed in part 3 of the clip.
George says he followed her mother's car. All this time we have thought it was Cindy's car, the one she drives he followed.
Now I think it was Casey in the Pontiac, that really belongs to Cindy.
IMO

According to the most recent document dump, upon investigation by LE economic crimes division, this chase never happened.

I just finished watching all 4. They did an excellent job at showing the "conflicting statements" that have been made by running them side by side - dead body vs. pizza in the damn trunk....the night that G & C were on LK and CA said, "I changed my mind, I never changed my mind" in answer to the caller's question, I remember watching that live and thinking, interesting, I've got a sister who talks just like that!, I'd always wished that I had had some of her outlandish statement's on tape, but like CA, she would probably continue to stand by her story. (Lies)

Why did Cindy send GA back to work the day they found the car?Obviously there was a problem with the smell in it and so on,did she want to take care of it by herself? :waitasec:

When did she wash the pants?Was it that day?TIA

I remember it. I thought it was in the text messages. Those text messages were before she was officially arrested the first time.

Thank you, I totally missed that..
Some back up plan she had uh? Beer, sunglasses, and a new hoodie?

I watched all 5.. Very sad... Specially when my lil girl came over to the computer and tried to sing the sunshine song.. I had her say Caylee.. and showed her her pic.. it was sad..This is all just way to awful.

There are 5? I only saw 4...my "babies" are all grown now but that would probably kill me if they weren't and I heard them singing along with Caylee!

According to the most recent document dump, upon investigation by LE economic crimes division, this chase never happened.

Thanks, didn't know that!
:waitasec: Wonder why he would lie, about something like that.

In Part 4 of the YouTube presentation:

George says Caylee just blew past him, instead of saying Casey, I think re: the gas cans

Great Videos! I have been sick to my stomach with grief, such a tragedy what happen to Caylee and I feel now even stronger that Cindy has helped with the cover up, even Lee. JMO. It just does not seem fair that people kill their children and the state has to go through so much B.S. to prove the case. Sorry venting a little. I just pray that justice is served!

:clap::clap::clap:
Windchime, thank you for sharing with us!! I hope you have forwarded this link to all attorneys involved in this case (as well as Det. Melich & Allen)!

Thanks, didn't know that!
:waitasec: Wonder why he would lie, about something like that.

Your guess would be as good as mine. This whole family is far removed from truth telling. These videos really illustrate the lying.

Everyone here needs to listen to watch and listen to these. You rock, WindChime!

Thanks for posting, Windchime. Very powerful stuff. I wish I could sit the A's down and force them to watch this.

Oh my, very sad. I wish the Anthonys would watch this so they can see just how pathetic all of their denials and lies truly are.

Very powerful and well done videos. Too bad they can't use those in court against the grandparents.

They did leave out some things I would have like to have seen in there tho:

They left out Lee's evil laughter about the smell in the trunk (they only got the chuckle). They should have played it over and over while showing Lee taking down the memorials for Caylee, the high five photo, and the dog incident.

They could have used George talking about the "cleaning fluids" and dead squirrels. Him driving around with the billboard at a veiled attempt to search while hearing Cindy's voice in the background telling us to get off our @sses to look for Caylee and also her saying we are going to be the ones to put her in a coffin (which they still haven't done).

Very powerful and well done videos. Too bad they can't use those in court against the grandparents.

They did leave out some things I would have like to have seen in there tho:

They left out Lee's evil laughter about the smell in the trunk (they only got the chuckle). They should have played it over and over while showing Lee taking down the memorials for Caylee, the high five photo, and the dog incident.

They could have used George talking about the "cleaning fluids" and dead squirrels. Him driving around with the billboard at a veiled attempt to search while hearing Cindy's voice in the background telling us to get off our @sses to look for Caylee and also her saying we are going to be the ones to put her in a coffin (which they still haven't done).

Would like to park an electric mobile billboard sign in front of the house that can play these videos. Over and over.

That made me feel so sad and hopeless for Caylee, and made her death so real. That song will always be Caylee now. But then I remind myself of all the people working so hard to get justice for her, how much they care, how much propriety and decorum they've behaved with, and I have hope. Keep it up LE, prosecutors. Her family isn't going to help you. Keep doing what's right for Caylee.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missledet
Back