GUILTY (PLED) CT - Jeffrey, 56, & Jeanette Navin, 55, Easton, 4 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last night I was talking to a friend who floated several different theories. I'm going to list them. Some of you may find it interesting. I did. It's interesting to hear others views or thoughts. So Ty.
1. Sopranos type hit - framing Kn using GF to turn him out. Get rid of the parents. All texts Hitman
2 parents - split - KN gets rehab no conviction no body
3. The note was to and for GF - rest of stuff on note oxy - dealer order?
4. Kn did it - parents were cutting him off? Impulsive - for some hidden stash $

This was very interesting.

For Sopranos type hit... who ordered it? KN was framed, GF = girlfriend?
Three is something I hadn't thought of -- but "panic button" really got my attention. Who has a panic button? A bank teller, a clerk at a pharmacy.

Keep the ideas coming!

Last night I was talking to a friend who floated several different theories. I'm going to list them. Some of you may find it interesting. I did. It's interesting to hear others views or thoughts. So Ty.
1. Sopranos type hit - framing Kn using GF to turn him out. Get rid of the parents. All texts Hitman
4. Kn did it - parents were cutting him off? Impulsive - for some hidden stash $

I will take #4 for $900,000, please!
I have thought and thought, and the most logical theory (IMO) taking everything into account...is KN.

Also, since you and your friend know the N's, you would have a better handle on their personalities and family dynamics. If you think they were capable of framing their son...yikes.

Three is something I hadn't thought of -- but "panic button" really got my attention. Who has a panic button? A bank teller, a clerk at a pharmacy.

Keep the ideas coming!
Who ordered it - people who were out a lot of $$.
People somehow attached to the outcome of the Guilford litigation?
Someone else like the Clergy guy - who may have been sick of the Navins.
As a sign to other people to pay theirs?

Did the note say panic button?
I can't remember.
I thought it said " no alarms. no phones. be smart. "

So say there was no time for details or small talk so he said - follow me to Easton in my car. And then wrote down to her that note not to scare her but to clue her in? I have no idea.

I originally pictured it like a sheet of doodles and his notes from another person to him from phone conversation or something. I have no idea why I think that. At all though.

I think the gf= girlfriend is a big key here

All theories and my own opinion
Ty all

I will take #4 for $900,000, please!
I have thought and thought, and the most logical theory (IMO) taking everything into account...is KN.

I completely agree. :-( Sad to say.
Hate to say.

The friend also said and I'll quote
Happened in Easton over $$ that morning.
They are all over the place. But who knows. If indeed the investigation is stalled. Brain storming can be fruitful.

I wonder if anything was taken missing from the Easton house?

I completely agree. :-( Sad to say.
Hate to say.

The friend also said and I'll quote
Happened in Easton over $$ that morning.
They are all over the place. But who knows. If indeed the investigation is stalled. Brain storming can be fruitful.

I wonder if anything was taken missing from the Easton house?

I know. I really don't want KN to be involved in any way. I want him to get help and everyone to live happily ever after. I'm a dreamer.

The fact that his check gets left taped to their door...is telling, IMO. To me that says he did not have access to the parents home.

Who ordered it - people who were out a lot of $$.
People somehow attached to the outcome of the Guilford litigation?
Someone else like the Clergy guy - who may have been sick of the Navins.
As a sign to other people to pay theirs?

Did the note say panic button?
I can't remember.
I thought it said " no alarms. no phones. be smart. "

So say there was no time for details or small talk so he said - follow me to Easton in my car. And then wrote down to her that note not to scare her but to clue her in? I have no idea.

I originally pictured it like a sheet of doodles and his notes from another person to him from phone conversation or something. I have no idea why I think that. At all though.

I think the gf= girlfriend is a big key here

All theories and my own opinion
Ty all

BBM...the note said, "No alarms, no panic buttons, no phones. BE SMART." (http://media.nbcbayarea.com/documents/Kyle+Navin+affidavit.pdf). I can practically see the note being shoved across the counter at a bank or a pharmacy to the cashier or teller.

I did a google image search for bank robberies in CT and pharmacy robberies in CT, but the only image that really looked like him to me was the serial bank robber who has been caught and identified. Doesn't mean I didn't miss one, but I did not find any kind of smoking gun.

http://media.nbcbayarea.com/documents/Kyle+Navin+affidavit.pdf

I know. I really don't want KN to be involved in any way. I want him to get help and everyone to live happily ever after. I'm a dreamer.

The fact that his check gets left taped to their door...is telling, IMO. To me that says he did not have access to the parents home.

Maybe that it was taped to the door because JN was scared of him and didn't want him inside, even if she was home?

Maybe that it was taped to the door because JN was scared of him and didn't want him inside, even if she was home?

I know! Definitely sounds like that. People might tape a payment to a door around here. But not on a main road. You'd think your kids But they didn't live there long maybe they didn't have an extra key yet.? Reaching. Wouldn't you think he has direct deposit?
hmm

But-- you know what? I don't believe one thing in any of KN 's 5 stories in interviews. Maybe if we took them all and smooshed them together there d be a grain of truth. Case documents showed His stories to PD don't match up with his phone pings and actions from August 4 th- what 21st?
Weren't there reports he was " missing?" Or not really missing ? From his b port home? So there was even more time in between here and there.

:-(

KN is a drug addict.
I doubt his parents allowed him in their home alone. I don't think the check was taped to the door for any other reason than they did not trust him in their home or around his parents.

I have been around enough addicts to know that they will sell their soul for the next fix.

The payment on the door never made sense. Both JN & JN saw him that morning. Why not just bring it with them? Seems like it could be an excuse for KN to be making a trip out there.

Keep the ideas coming!

It could possibly be talking about a panic alarm button on a key fob.

Yes, Business is definitely up and running I hear. There is A new pick up person.

I can't hold this one in any longer.

Have you or anyone you've ever known ,ever asked someone before your child or theirs went over before a play date: " do you have a gun in your house?

Thank you in advance.

It's actually a very common topic among moms in Weston. There is a large, private FB group for Weston moms (several hundred members) and it's often discussed - lots of moms ask, many volunteer that info. According to Weston PD, 1 in 4 Weston homes has a gun, so of course parents are going to ask! My family has been asked a few times. (Personally, I would rather find out whether the parents have prescription meds in the bathroom, but that's a whole 'nother topic.)

J&J is still operating. The brother is running things.

It's actually a very common topic among moms in Weston. There is a large, private FB group for Weston moms (several hundred members) and it's often discussed - lots of moms ask, many volunteer that info. According to Weston PD, 1 in 4 Weston homes has a gun, so of course parents are going to ask! My family has been asked a few times. (Personally, I would rather find out whether the parents have prescription meds in the bathroom, but that's a whole 'nother topic.)

J&J is still operating. The brother is running things.

Makes sense. This was before any school shooting I think- before Jonesboro.( I'm sure this was before 1998) before- Columbine sandyhook Sc before 9/11. Or the Ct home invasion. I know people in town and the state country have armed themselves more and more.
Makes sense to ask. I get it. But then do you ask what after? Is it locked? Does your child know where the key is? Does anyone have a prescription? Or mental diagnosis? I don't mean to be cheeky. It's so scary.
Tyty

Makes sense. This was before any school shooting I think- before Jonesboro.( I'm sure this was before 1998) before- Columbine sandyhook Sc before 9/11. Or the Ct home invasion. I know people in town and the state country have armed themselves more and more.
Makes sense to ask. I get it. But then do you ask what after? Is it locked? Does your child know where the key is? Does anyone have a prescription? Or mental diagnosis? I don't mean to be cheeky. It's so scary.
Tyty

Everyone I have ever asked has *said* they don't have a gun in the house. Who knows if they're being truthful, but I just go with my gut.

Phone records -- has anyone determined whether Kyle tried calling his parents on the afternoon of the 4th, or on the 5th or 6th? You'd think he would have tried one of them at some point ... If he had called them it wouldn't necessarily prove anything (because maybe he was lucid enough to realize he should make it look like he didn't know anything was amiss) but if he *didn't* call them, whether as a son or as an employee, that's fishy.

Everyone I have ever asked has *said* they don't have a gun in the house. Who knows if they're being truthful, but I just go with my gut.

Phone records -- has anyone determined whether Kyle tried calling his parents on the afternoon of the 4th, or on the 5th or 6th? You'd think he would have tried one of them at some point ... If he had called them it wouldn't necessarily prove anything (because maybe he was lucid enough to realize he should make it look like he didn't know anything was amiss) but if he *didn't* call them, whether as a son or as an employee, that's fishy.

{{{canCan}}}}{{{Neighbor}}}
Weston PD states 1:4 homes have a gun.
You've asked more than 4 people and no one ever said yes? hmm

I know. I feel the same way About the phone calls. Wondering if he called them. I'm sure they know. I remember the PD making a big deal about a conversation with a friend of KN ( in news reports) where he claimed family problems and his parents missing - before the 7th. The official day they were missing.

He was busy though. That's for sure. From early August 4 th on.
I still don't feel like that note was a robbery. Or referred to a real panic button. But who knows. He left a lot of receipts and a questionable looking footprint as far as we can see. Not a good criminal or is he looking clever enough?

Where are J and J?

What a freaky freak show. Huh?

{{{canCan}}}}{{{Neighbor}}}
Weston PD states 1:4 homes have a gun.
You've asked more than 4 people and no one ever said yes? hmm

I know. I feel the same way About the phone calls. Wondering if he called them. I'm sure they know. I remember the PD making a big deal about a conversation with a friend of KN ( in news reports) where he claimed family problems and his parents missing - before the 7th. The official day they were missing.

He was busy though. That's for sure. From early August 4 th on.
I still don't feel like that note was a robbery. Or referred to a real panic button. But who knows. He left a lot of receipts and a questionable looking footprint as far as we can see. Not a good criminal or is he looking clever enough?

Where are J and J?

What a freaky freak show. Huh?

Yeah, I don't know if it was from a robbery or even if he wrote it. Maybe his girlfriend wrote it. She seems mighty shady.

Yeah, I don't know if it was from a robbery or even if he wrote it. Maybe his girlfriend wrote it. She seems mighty shady.

Totally shady! Their text messages as they were released so far were very strange. I wonder if the phone interruption by the family member was the Mom- that day. I wonder when those txt messages took place between them.

It's 2 months today that they were last seen or heard from.

they searched the transfer stations and the plant in Putnam where Westport Easton Bridgeport refuse goes. I'm sure they searched the Weston one??? Town dump aka Transfer Station.
That is very near their old neighborhood. Osborn farm is very Godfrey west -( where devils den is - also!) to Godfrey east or just north up Weston rd to Godfrey east from ext 42. Easy

http://www.westonct.gov/townhall/27652/28677/29338/57955

I'm sure they still had valid stickers.

Also it is troublesome and also interesting because of the News Headlines "Easton Couple "a lot of people around here (many people in Westport and Weston )haven't made the association - their long time neighbor, their library lady, their garbage company. I know this for a fact.

I hope they release information soon.

IMO LE are searching for remains and bullistics/DNA point to KN's gun being used and his parents blood in the truck that was found. I, also, wouldn't doubt that DNA was found in his or his father's work truck.

One of the articles stated that LE are using metal detectors at the ash fill. Hoping to find jewelry or other identifying items. (I'll look for it).

Very very sad. Hope they unseal warrants on friday.

"detectives searched through ashes for pieces of jewelry that could have survived being incinerated, law enforcement sources said that the case that started out as a missing persons case is now a widening criminal investigation. ."

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-easton-missing-couple-ash-search-20150824-story.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarolAnnWalker112947
Back