POI: Joseph Brewer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's because the doctor had someone from Oak Beach that didn't like him and wanted everyone to dislike him. Makes me wanna question that person on their motives. I've always felt that the doctor was set up.

But Manorville is only about 40 miles from Oak Beach. There wouldn't really have to be a link other then it was close by and a dump spot.

There are so many questions I have about him that I want to know. I'd love to find out more.

I think it's funny. Everyone over looks the John because LE said they cleared him. Yet everyone is screaming that LE is covering up for someone or not looking in the most obvious places.

............thread bump............
and the thing that Brewer said to pix 11 still doesn't sit right with me... When asked about his reputation Brewer told the PIX 11 News, "I'll have to live with it, ***I've had a fortunate life***, I have nothing else to say thank you.'"
---"had" sounds like a dude feeling like he just got caught doing something and the gig was up ....freudian slip...?

............thread bump............
and the thing that Brewer said to pix 11 still doesn't sit right with me... When asked about his reputation Brewer told the PIX 11 News, "I'll have to live with it, ***I've had a fortunate life***, I have nothing else to say thank you.'"
---"had" sounds like a dude feeling like he just got caught doing something and the gig was up ....freudian slip...?
I agree. Not only was that a weird thing to say but what he said in Lost Girls really really brothers me. Its like everytime he talks it gets worse.

What leads me to believe that JB knows more than he said publicly is a statement he made to WABC which seems to be overlooked while the remark about a fortunate life has been brought into question. When all that he said is taken in context, it appears he may have told LE something that hasn't been made public. Possibly who else was in his home that night that might have caused SG to have reacted as she did?? Someone she had seen before that gave her a fright & maybe the reason she said: "you guys are trying to kill me"?. MP & JB may not have known of any relation with this possible other person?

Brewer told WABC, “The truth will come out, the truth will come out. The police know everything.”

https://psychowatcher.wordpress.com/tag/joseph-brewer/

What leads me to believe that JB knows more than he said publicly is a statement he made to WABC which seems to be overlooked while the remark about a fortunate life has been brought into question. When all that he said is taken in context, it appears he may have told LE something that hasn't been made public. Possibly who else was in his home that night that might have caused SG to have reacted as she did?? Someone she had seen before that gave her a fright & maybe the reason she said: "you guys are trying to kill me"?. MP & JB may not have known of any relation with this possible other person?

Brewer told WABC, “The truth will come out, the truth will come out. The police know everything.”

https://psychowatcher.wordpress.com/tag/joseph-brewer/
That's a really good way of looking at it and not a view I've even considered till now. It makes sense. Maybe she new or heard rumors about this drifter. Or maybe if JB went to the bathroom or was in a difrent room this drifter said something that scared her and lead her to believe that JB and MP had his back and not her. I just wish there was something that could confirm that there was in fact even a drifter.

I don't get distracted by this term "drifter" which I believe was coined by either MSM or someone interviewed by them. This word added intrigue & dramatic mystery to the case causing people to be sidetracked from the plain obvious facts. There is no "drifter" in my assessment.

JB may have invited someone he knew, a friend, a neighbor who may have come by a couple of hours later. Or a known friend/neighbor stopped by uninvited. Either way, the possibility was that SG had an unsavory previous encounter with this person unbeknownst to JB or MP. I wondered why these 2, when interviewed, seemed puzzled by SG'S sudden behavior. Maybe these 2 men realized the common denominator later on & not at the moment.

I think LE was told something by these 2 along this line & with the combined info concluded they had a POI. The rest may be a waiting game for evidence or a "mistake" yet to be uncovered that will seal the deal.

if there;s no drifter...who was the drifter's mom the nypost article spoke to and how could he have drifted to georgia if hes not real

I don't get distracted by this term "drifter" which I believe was coined by either MSM or someone interviewed by them. This word added intrigue & dramatic mystery to the case causing people to be sidetracked from the plain obvious facts. There is no "drifter" in my assessment.

JB may have invited someone he knew, a friend, a neighbor who may have come by a couple of hours later. Or a known friend/neighbor stopped by uninvited. Either way, the possibility was that SG had an unsavory previous encounter with this person unbeknownst to JB or MP. I wondered why these 2, when interviewed, seemed puzzled by SG'S sudden behavior. Maybe these 2 men realized the common denominator later on & not at the moment.

I think LE was told something by these 2 along this line & with the combined info concluded they had a POI. The rest may be a waiting game for evidence or a "mistake" yet to be uncovered that will seal the deal.

I'm 100% with you. The idea of a "drifter," like a traditional hitchhiker has never made sense to me. I think people have hooked on to that word because of its importance in other cases that have nothing to do with this one.

JB may have invited someone he knew, a friend, a neighbor who may have come by a couple of hours later. Or a known friend/neighbor stopped by uninvited.
Either way, the possibility was that SG had an unsavory previous encounter with this person unbeknownst to JB or MP. I wondered why these 2, when interviewed, seemed puzzled by SG'S sudden behavior. Maybe these 2 men realized the common denominator later on & not at the moment.

{Above is BBM}
I completely agree with you - and have always somewhat assumed that the term drifter was used mostly by the media (NYPost, etc.) just to drum up some attention, creating intrigue and some hype. Perhaps the so-called drifter’s identity was simple as being unbeknownst to LE at the time, albeit an acquaintance (or a friend, associate, etc.) of JB who may have been visiting or crashing at his place while in town, or something of the sort.
This is just my opinion, though. I could be completely wrong, obviously ;))

I call him the drifter because what els is there to call him? It puts a name on someone who may or may not have been there. When someone on here says the drifter then we all know who is being talked about. The person who might have been in the house that night.

I've been thinking of JB lately with the news of severed arms and heads missing and what not......Islip is close.

:thinking:

What do we actually know of JB? I've found it very difficult to sleuth him online! Do we know things like:

- where did he grow up?
- what was his early life like?
- where did he go to school? Did he go to college? What did he study?
- what kind of work does he do?
- where is he now?

Forgive me if all this has been covered. And either way, it would be great to lay out all the facts on him in one place!

TIA!!

One question we never answered about JB...why the CVS call from Shannan's phone and where did they go on the 15 m drive?

if there;s no drifter...who was the drifter's mom the nypost article spoke to and how could he have drifted to georgia if hes not real

DRIFTER - a person who is continually moving from place to place, without any fixed home or job.

I didn't say there was "no drifter" only that I don't focus on that term as I believe it was a creation by MSM to add intrigue due to the fact his mother didn't divulge his name.

To say this unnamed guy is a "drifter" with nothing to support the label continues heaping misinformation.

DRIFTER - a person who is continually moving from place to place, without any fixed home or job.

I didn't say there was "no drifter" only that I don't focus on that term as I believe it was a creation by MSM to add intrigue due to the fact his mother didn't divulge his name.

To say this unnamed guy is a "drifter" with nothing to support the label continues heaping misinformation.

Ok but since NO ONE has been willing to come forward and confirm his true identity...what else do you expect him to be called besides drifter?
First he was PA, then he was Lenny, then he was Eric the tugboat captain..then he was Vito, come on...i smell a rat

Ok but since NO ONE has been willing to come forward and confirm his true identity...what else do you expect him to be called besides drifter?
First he was PA, then he was Lenny, then he was Eric the tugboat captain..then he was Vito, come on...i smell a rat

Each of those names, at one time or another, were said to be the identity of a guy as having been at JB's the night SG was there. And it was eventually learned that none of those names were his. The rat I smell is the one(s) who use misinformation as fact.

Each of those names, at one time or another, were said to be the identity of a guy as having been at JB's the night SG was there. And it was eventually learned that none of those names were his. The rat I smell is the one(s) who use misinformation as fact.

Honestly to switch the name of the "drifter" now would IMO cause a lot of confusion. I think everyone is smart enough to take everything with a grain of salt when it comes to the drifter. To me calling him the drifter is just a way to make sure we all know who is being talked about.

Justin Canning, 20, who lives in the area, also recalled the last time he saw the woman.

“That was the last time she was seen. We sw her footprints in the sand. She was in a panic. We thought she was on drugs.”

-umm footprints in the sand? really?---this always made me go huh?hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member