POI: Michael Pak #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is the drifter going to say, and to whom? He dare not incriminate Brewer or Pak. At this point all he would say is " I was not there; I don't know anything ; and I don't remember anything.
Oh he has plenty to say, and it's quite interesting! Stay tuned.

Confirmed where? By whom? Plz site your source!
Confirmed by John Ray from his conversation with Brewer, mentioned in his podcast interview. Also confirmed from a conversation with both John Ray and "The Drifter".

omg, you got PAK'S TOO?
GO TO P. 15 OF 89
GO TO P. 17 OF 89
GO TO P. 18 OF 89
GO TO P. 20 OF 89

ON PAGE 20 OF 89
GO TO THE SQUARE PAGE 70
READ LINES 3 4 AND 5

I THINK THEY SAID "YEAH, WE KNOW YOU
DIDN'T DO IT. THANKS FOR HELPING US. THANKS FOR
ALL THE INFORMATION."

THE COPS HAD PAK IN THE STATION 5 DAYS AFTER HE DROVE SHANNAN TO BREWERS
THE COPS HAD PAK IN THERE FOR 8 HOURS
GAVE 2 POLYGRAPHS
TOLD HIM THEY WERE NOT GOING TO ARREST HIM
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION. WE KNOW YOU DIDN'T DO IT.

MAY 6, 2010. FOLKS - THE COVER UP WAS SEALED ONCE THEY GOT PAK SQUARED
AWAY WITH THE ALIBI. AND YES, THERE IS AN ALIBI.

CAN YOU SAY
COVER-UP?

VERY GOOD WHITE RABBIT, I'M ACTUALLY IMPRESSED,
BUT I KNEW THAT YOU HAD ACCESS TO THIS ALL ALONG.
AND UMMMMMMM IT IS PUBLIC.

SO YOU HAVE 2 OUT OF THE 10 PIECES OF EVIDENCE TO PROVE
THE COVER UP BY SCPD, PAK, HACKETT, BREWER, AND JOHN RAY.

omg, you got PAK'S TOO?
GO TO P. 15 OF 89
GO TO P. 17 OF 89
GO TO P. 18 OF 89
GO TO P. 20 OF 89

ON PAGE 20 OF 89
GO TO THE SQUARE PAGE 70
READ LINES 3 4 AND 5

I THINK THEY SAID "YEAH, WE KNOW YOU
DIDN'T DO IT. THANKS FOR HELPING US. THANKS FOR
ALL THE INFORMATION."

THE COPS HAD PAK IN THE STATION 5 DAYS AFTER HE DROVE SHANNAN TO BREWERS
THE COPS HAD PAK IN THERE FOR 8 HOURS
GAVE 2 POLYGRAPHS
TOLD HIM THEY WERE NOT GOING TO ARREST HIM
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION. WE KNOW YOU DIDN'T DO IT.

MAY 6, 2010. FOLKS - THE COVER UP WAS SEALED ONCE THEY GOT PAK SQUARED
AWAY WITH THE ALIBI. AND YES, THERE IS AN ALIBI.

CAN YOU SAY
COVER-UP?

VERY GOOD WHITE RABBIT, I'M ACTUALLY IMPRESSED,
BUT I KNEW THAT YOU HAD ACCESS TO THIS ALL ALONG.
AND UMMMMMMM IT IS PUBLIC.

SO YOU HAVE 2 OUT OF THE 10 PIECES OF EVIDENCE TO PROVE
THE COVER UP BY SCPD, PAK, HACKETT, BREWER, AND JOHN RAY.

John Ray is the one deposing Michael Pak. What makes you believe he is part of the cover up?

John Ray is the one deposing Michael Pak. What makes you believe he is part of the cover up?

Q. JR is the 1 deposing Pak. What makes you BELIEVE he is part of the cover-up?
A. Go thru Brewer's ebt and tell me the page and line where Brewer says he did not pay, refused to pay Shannan

Q. JR is the 1 deposing Pak. What makes you BELIEVE he is part of the cover-up?
A. Go thru Brewer's ebt and tell me the page and line where Brewer says he did not pay, refused to pay Shannan

Page 145:24-25 to Page146:2

John Ray: Did you pay Shannan Gilbert any money?
Joseph Brewer: On the advice of my attorney, I'm going to plead the Fifth.

Page: 146:3-6

John Ray: Did you pay Shannan Gilbert any money for her to engage in prostitution?
Joseph Brewer: Under the advice of my attorney, I'm going to plead the Fifth.

I believe Joseph Brewer's motive to plead the Fifth was not only to avoid possible fines or imprisonment, but also because a being convicted of a crime would affect his rights to custody and visitation of his daughter.

I don't see how this line of questioning would make one believe that John Ray is complicit in a cover-up. John Ray is representing the plaintiff, and covering up the crime would hurt his case.

John Ray: Did you pay Shannan Gilbert any money for her to engage in prostitution?

I don't see how this line of questioning would make one believe that John Ray is complicit in a cover-up. John Ray is representing the plaintiff, and covering up the crime would hurt his case.

Thank you so very much for this.
No, it will put him in prison.

Wait.... Pak got a call from an agency the same morning that Shannan disappeared instructing him to pick up money from another driver whom Pak says is also named Mike? Did I read that correctly?

I got the impression (from Pak’s cryptic sentences) that he was helping “Mike” get some cash to the agency at the agency’s request- requested directly to Pak. I did not understand it as if Mike asked him for help. Why would any agency ask one driver to meet another to pick up money??? Why would Pak do so for free, especially when it was not like a buddy was calling him, “Dude, I owe them money and I can’t get the transfer through?” The agency contacted Pak and asked him to pick up money from him?

I am beginning to theorize that Pak was supposed to be Brewer’s (not necessarily acting alone) security. Backing into a parking space bolster’s this theory a bit. He wasn’t supposed to let Shannon get away but he almost messed that up. He didn’t hightail it out as soon as he could. It is possible he captured her, delivered her, and then got out.

Then got his money through Mike for helping Brewer and company with “security.” Possibly in addition to holding the money that was about 1/3 his that Shannan probably got up front.

Wait.... Pak got a call from an agency the same morning that Shannan disappeared instructing him to pick up money from another driver whom Pak says is also named Mike? Did I read that correctly?

I got the impression (from Pak’s cryptic sentences) that he was helping “Mike” get some cash to the agency at the agency’s request- requested directly to Pak. I did not understand it as if Mike asked him for help. Why would any agency ask one driver to meet another to pick up money??? Why would Pak do so for free, especially when it was not like a buddy was calling him, “Dude, I owe them money and I can’t get the transfer through?” The agency contacted Pak and asked him to pick up money from him?

I am beginning to theorize that Pak was supposed to be Brewer’s (not necessarily acting alone) security. Backing into a parking space bolster’s this theory a bit. He wasn’t supposed to let Shannon get away but he almost messed that up. He didn’t hightail it out as soon as he could. It is possible he captured her, delivered her, and then got out.

Then got his money through Mike for helping Brewer and company with “security.” Possibly in addition to holding the money that was about 1/3 his that Shannan probably got up front.

Pak, in my opinion, is seriously involved with Shannan's death. Brewer and Pak are protecting themselves and each other, and the SCPD doesn't care to press either of one.

I am not sure how you know about the Agency asking Pak to pick his money up from another driver. I am assuming it is accurate statement on your part. The SCPD should investigate lead, but likely have not and will not.

Pak’s ..... was helping “Mike” get some cash to the agency at the agency’s request- requested directly to Pak.The agency contacted Pak and asked him to pick up money from him?

p.132
An older man, gusColetti, came out of the house and walked up to the SUV. "What's goin on?" he asked.
"Nothing," Michael said. "We're just leaving a party."
"I'm calling the police," Gus said

...Coletti had distracted him long enough for him to miss which way Shannan went
when she took off again, running past the front of the SUV.

[now sit down for the lies to start]

So he went out the gate, searching for her all over again, up the access road.
He coldnt believe he'd lost her a second time. Where else could she be?

Finally, he just kept going out the drive and onto Ocean Parkway,..toward home.

Forget it
, he told himself. She couldn't have run this far.
The farther he got from Oak Beach, the harder he pressed the gas.
end of sentences from Kolker's loser book Lost Girls: FRAUD
you are a FRAUD Kolker - you LIED to the public
and the deposition proves - you
a) did not tell the public the truth about Shannan Gilbert's
last hours of life regarding Pak's involvement in his search for Shannan.

Where does Kolker tell you that the agency called Pak?
Where does Kolker tell you that an exchange of money occurred
between Mick the driver and Pak - to the agency? eh?

NO WHERE THATS WHERE

Kolker lied to the public and he owes everyone who bought
his rag of yellow journalism, a refund. Because - THINK
what ELSE is he lieing about in that piece of crap book

Pak, in my opinion, is seriously involved with Shannan's death. Brewer and Pak are protecting themselves and each other, and the SCPD doesn't care to press either of one.

I am not sure how you know about the Agency asking Pak to pick his money up from another driver. I am assuming it is accurate statement on your part. The SCPD should investigate lead, but likely have not and will not.

I got the information reading the deposition of Pak by John Ray, PDF posted by White Rabbit. I didn’t print it or take notes (I was waiting on a line, and picked that to entertain myself) I believe I read that Pak and Shannan were in his car, waiting for business, and the Brewer business came through an agency. Also, that the agency then asked him to get money from another driver (also) named Mike. In fairness, I can’t print it now and double check, plus Pak himself seemed to contradict previous statements and even his own in this deposition.

Since then, I have been rereading content on GB4 and Shannan, connecting the dots. (I have always leaned connected, plus feel, as do you, I believe, that connected or not, SCPD is not forthcoming about either investigation, making it impossible to evaluate connections or lack of connections. The debate could be ended with transparency.)

Rereading, I found that @Mountain_Kat noticed way back in the day (9-29-2011!) that while we had thought that the common thread for the GB4 and Shannan were craig’s List and other independent online advertising, Meagan (“Lexi”) happened to have an agency ad up the night she disappeared.

Pak spent a lot of time creating word salad whenever John Ray was trying to get him to accurately name/recall the name of agencies. This suggests he didn’t want to give up that clue. Another thing I learned is that Pak went to competitive styvestant HS (which will remain misspelled) and SUNY Binghamton. He might be an unusual guy, but he can’t be stupid. I am inclined to believe that he knew keeping the exact agency that connected Brewer to him to Shannan under wraps was important for an intelligent reason.

Remember when a lot of people though this case should be relatively easy to crack vis the GB4 because of the Craigslist common thread? All investigators should have to do is find the common person who hired or at least reviewed the ads of the the victims? Well, that would have been easy, if CL were the connection. But if some agency were, the records of communication might have been much harder to obtain, assuming there is an LE agency motivated to obtain them.

Last edited:
p.132
An older man, gusColetti, came out of the house and walked up to the SUV. "What's goin on?" he asked.
"Nothing," Michael said. "We're just leaving a party."
"I'm calling the police," Gus said

...Coletti had distracted him long enough for him to miss which way Shannan went
when she took off again, running past the front of the SUV.

[now sit down for the lies to start]

So he went out the gate, searching for her all over again, up the access road.
He coldnt believe he'd lost her a second time. Where else could she be?

Finally, he just kept going out the drive and onto Ocean Parkway,..toward home.

Forget it
, he told himself. She couldn't have run this far.
The farther he got from Oak Beach, the harder he pressed the gas.
end of sentences from Kolker's loser book Lost Girls: FRAUD
you are a FRAUD Kolker - you LIED to the public
and the deposition proves - you
a) did not tell the public the truth about Shannan Gilbert's
last hours of life regarding Pak's involvement in his search for Shannan.

Where does Kolker tell you that the agency called Pak?
Where does Kolker tell you that an exchange of money occurred
between Mick the driver and Pak - to the agency? eh?

NO WHERE THATS WHERE

Kolker lied to the public and he owes everyone who bought
his rag of yellow journalism, a refund. Because - THINK
what ELSE is he lieing about in that piece of crap book

Hmm. I believe the book preceded the Ray deposition, although I am talking off the top of my head. In addition, I hope I read and recalled the info correctly, or else I will have to make some huge corrections. And, in addition to that, just because Pak made a sworn statement dosn’t mean it is true.

Frankly, I trust the journalist Kolker, who is not lying but is putting forth a theory which may or may not be correct, to do his journalism work with integrity more than I trust Pak to make a sworn statement with integrity.

Regarding Pak, I always understood that he dealt directly with Brewer in arranging for Shannan to come to Brewer's house in Oak Beach. Notice in the deposition, Brewer refused to answer of John Ray's questions about Brewer paying Shannan. I believe this is because Brewer had made the arrangements with Pak, and possibly was paying Pak. I do not know for sure but I have this hunch.
My opinion is fortified by the fact Brewer asked Pak to come into Brewer's house when Shannan called 911. If a john has 'panicked and scared' a sex-worker, it is not likely the john will ask the sex-worker's security person for assistance. It appears that Brewer was comfortable in dealing with Pak, and had some sort of previous working relationship.

I do not know why the SCPD were so 'easy' on Brewer and Pak in their investigation. The fact that Brewer plead the Fifth in the deposition, points to the fact Brewer was very aware he was criminally involved in some illegal activity. The fact the SCPD has not seen any criminality on Brewer's part astounds me. It is as if the Criminal says 'I broke the law', and the Cops say, 'no you did not'.

Just finished reading through Pak's depo. Took a bunch of notes, but it will take me days to try to pick the whole thing apart. The biggest jaw dropper for me after the first reading is that Pak continued to communicate with PH right up until shortly before Shannan's body was found ?! WTF ?!

Just finished reading through Pak's depo. Took a bunch of notes, but it will take me days to try to pick the whole thing apart. The biggest jaw dropper for me after the first reading is that Pak continued to communicate with PH right up until shortly before Shannan's body was found ?! WTF ?!

Pak, Hackett and Brewer are closely linked, enough, I believe to be charged with criminal conspiracy. The minimum would be Conspiracy to Obstruct Justice.

Pak, Hackett and Brewer are closely linked, enough, I believe to be charged with criminal conspiracy. The minimum would be Conspiracy to Obstruct Justice.
Ah yes; if only Hackett—the head community watch of Oak Beach (who alone had access to the video footage of camera at gate showing all incoming/outgoing traffic)—would have saved the video footage from the night SG disappeared…
We would know for sure whether or not Pak in fact left Oak Beach that night and never returned, as he claimed.

Please note that White Rabitt was very professional in his transcription of Ray's questions to Brewer[in his 2014 ebt] regarding Shannan Gilbert in Brewer's ebt. White Rabbit notates the page, paragraph, and lines for Q and A.

John Ray does not notate page, paragraph and lines in his 33 page
Synopsis and Analysis Affirmation of John Ray, Esq.
Document 96.. There is no date to state when this Analysis was transcribed, only a copyright 2015, John Ray.

What's missing.
An ebt of Joe Scalise JR. Just sayin'. And ebt of Sherre Gilbert.

The telephone records of Peter Hackett, yet they are mentioned in the Synopsis and Analysis Affirmation of John Ray, Esq.
Document 96.

The JCPD reports of May 4, 2010 and May 10, 2010, as mentioned in the Analysis.

The Synopsis and Analysis is filled with lies, lies lies and more lies. It has nothing more than rats jumping from the ship, pointing fingers at each other and lieing to obfuscate the truth. Smoke and mirrors.

What is accurate is that Alex Diaz went to the Jersey City Police on May 3, 2010 and May 4, 2010.

On p. 13 and 14, it states Mari Gilbert called JCPD on May 10, 2010.

It NEGLECTS to mention that , in reality, Mari and Sherri Gilbert went to the JCPD in person on May 4, 2010. Mari told JCPD Hackett called her and that Hackett told Mari Gilbert that Pak brought Shannan to Hackett on Friday night, Pak returned Saturding m orning and picked up Shannan and would bring her back later. Hackett then called Mari Gilbert, and said he got her number from Pak.
(Jersey City Police Dept. p.8)

This case was covered up, by SCPD, and by Tom Spota's SCDA's criminal enterprise, on May 1, 2010 and continues all throughout the lawsuit, until today.Presently, SCPD and Tim Sini's SCDA's criminal enterprise are covering up the case. This case is a fraudulent scheme that operates behind multiple veils of secrecy built on Hacketts, Paks, Cannings, and John Ray's lies.

Roger Shannon said it on Frank MacKay's "Breaking it Down" podcast on May 20, 2021 @8:18 'It's been...because of the lawsuit...it hasn't..the fact of Shannan Gilbert's has never really been propertly understood and displayed by the media, so that's kind of unfortunate, but we, uh, we always used to say you can't fight with people who buy ink by the barrel."

That includes the Synopsis and Analysis Affirmation of John Ray, Esq. , (circa 2015) and very important misinformation in Robert Kolker's Book "Lost Girls," in which Kolker openly lies about Michael Pak's last few hours in Oak Beach. How do I prove it? Because ya'll read Pak's ebt and saw that he LEFT Oak Beach, and he did not search for Shannan.

But, Kolker does have some very important true information in his book, one is that Alex Diaz went to Oak Beach on May 3, 2010 around 12 noon and he was ALONE.

John Ray's lawsuit is a complete miscarriage of justice, obstruction of justice, and he is withholding incriminating evidence against Hackett, Pak and Brewer, all the while pretending to extracate the truth out of Hackett. In reality, he is a good ole boy on Spota's team of nefarious scoundrals, and even worse, more evil than anyone yhou have ever met in your entire life. John Ray is a bigger liar than Hackett and was injurious to Sherre Gilbert's life, and has wrecklessly endangered the Gilbert family, but, hey, when you are on Tommie Spota's payroll, what else would you expect.

Just ask Marty Tankleff about Spota, and he will tell you that Spota is only there to hurt you, not to help you. Or better yet, read the papers.

The E.D.N.Y. U.S. Attorney's office litigated for an upward departure to put McPartland and Spota away for MORE time than the what was on the books for the crime the jury found them guilty for. The Feds want Spota to die in prison, and Spota knows, once he sets foot inside the prison, he is going to be shanked, repeatedly for his conduct for the last 40 years as a powerful prosecutor on Long Island. HE KNOWS HE WILL DIE UNNATURALLY IN PRISON, and the Feds were crystal clear, they WANT Spota to DIE in prison by litigating for an upward departure.

What does that tell you folks? eh?

Vinegrad and Krantz (representing the convicted felons Spota and McPartland) have filed briefs to Judge Azrack:
a) August 17, 2021 Notice of Appeal Final Judgment
b) August 27, 2021 Extention of Time to File Document

They are appealing the Judges decision on the matter for the convicted felons to go to prison for 5 years.
Good luck fella's, couldn't happen to nicer guys. Once they were powerful prosecutors, the most powerful on the land, but since they lost their jobs, they have become full time gas-lighters, re-writing history and re-writing the truth.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1