POI: Michael Pak

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a video of Hurricane IRENE hitting the section of Oak Beach that has a sea wall;

http://youtu.be/bQLD1EBmY-k

Still think that nothing in that marsh moved as a result of that storm?

This video is very interesting because it shows the flooding after Irene the next morning at 8am how in low-lying areas the tidal surge still overwhelmed the area. Interesting, they drive over the causeway and at around 6:30 in the video, they drive through the exact area where SG's remains were found on the other side of the parkway.

http://youtu.be/bQLD1EBmY-k

Better yet, this next video shows excellent footage of Gilgo Beach after hurricane Irene with proof that there was a 6 foot tidal surge that flowed over the lower-lying parts of the island. You can see the tunnel with the mural painting and how it got filled in with sand from the surge.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zGI-jviIQA"]Hurricane Irene (Gilgo Beach Pathway covered in Sand) www.williamoconnell.net - YouTube[/ame]

Just a note: You can on the line with 911 for 20 minutes and still be in danger of someone wanting to kill you. Just listen to any 911 tape where someone is on the line with 911 reporting they are hiding in their homes because someone has broken in. You can eventually hear them screaming as they are discovered by the perp. So being on a 911 call does not insure your safety. There are many calls where someone was killed while on 911.

Just because Shannan kept moving does not mean she wasn't in danger. And I don't care what Dormer says, that girl did not run out of her wet, skin tight jeans. And where is the wig???? Just my opinion. When we have to stop giving one, then we can all just leave and they can shut this site down. We are allowed to take the clues and let them talk to us. We are allowed to try out theories based on those clues, all or in part. K?

For all the CPH defenders,

Is there another residence south of BB's that SG was trying to reach? Somebody SG might have had dealings with previously? (drug vendor, client, rehab, counselor)

Maybe she was not intending to go to CPH's house as I have implied, but some residence nearby or past CPH's.

Maybe somebody is thrilled that the focus is on CPH, because it detracts attention from him. Anybody in that part of Oak Beach of interest?

MOO

We have Sharks with Laser Beams.

Ive trekked through all kinds of swamps, lakes, marshs, woods....all over this god damn island. Especially when I was a youngin and my mother used to yell at me because me and my friends would ride our bikes to Belmont Lake and jump in the river and swim all the way down the river/stream whatever it is to the bay. Then walk our sorry asses back to Belmont to retrieve our bikes. Thenw e would have to ride all the way home.....it was an entire day ordeal. It was nasty, but we were young and stupid and were not allowed to sit in the house and play video games/watch TV/and play on the computer all day. I would come home stinking like something awful and covered in mud....always knew I would get caught by Mom but still did it. "Bad people that do drugs hang out in those woods" was the classic line she would spout. Or"murderers and kidnappers are in there" to try and scare me.

Never once did we hear of, see, or get bit by a posionous snake.

I don't need to hear the recording to know her life was not in danger. She was on the phone with 911 for over 20 minutes, in the presence of the people who were there. It is common sense that her life was not in danger. Anyone threatening her would have taken the phone from her or terminated the call.

As to where she died, she obviously did not die at the clients house, or anywhere along the way, because there were at least 3 reports to the police as she made her way to the swamp. That leaves the swamp. IMO she either died where her stuff was and the body subsequently floated to the final location, or she dropped the stuff after getting mired to free herself, and died where the body was found. There is a time line which is clearly established which points directly to the place her belongings were found, and by inference on to where her body was found. There is no mystery here, just the exact details are uncertain.

It seems to me to be highly improbable that someone in the neighborhood would kill her allmost in their backyard when they knew police were likely on the way, then move the body to another point close by while leaving the belongings somewhere else. That simply does not add up. Given the choice between a probable scenario and an improbable sceanrio, I am going to lean to the former.

Why would she run to a neighbors house for help, then run away because a neighbor lived there? That argument doesn't make sense.

I bet the snake bit the people that were after her that gave her the time to get away and stay on the phone. Once the venom wore off (about 18 minutes since its impossible for her to be on the phone more than 20 minutes) they continued chasing her where they grabbed her phone and hung it up.

Just a note: You can on the line with 911 for 20 minutes and still be in danger of someone wanting to kill you. Just listen to any 911 tape where someone is on the line with 911 reporting they are hiding in their homes because someone has broken in. You can eventually hear them screaming as they are discovered by the perp. So being on a 911 call does not insure your safety. There are many calls where someone was killed while on 911.

Just because Shannan kept moving does not mean she wasn't in danger. And I don't care what Dormer says, that girl did not run out of her wet, skin tight jeans. And where is the wig???? Just my opinion. When we have to stop giving one, then we can all just leave and they can shut this site down. We are allowed to take the clues and let them talk to us. We are allowed to try out theories based on those clues, all or in part. K?

Where IS the wig?!

for all the cph defenders,

is there another residence south of bb's that sg was trying to reach? Somebody sg might have had dealings with previously? (drug vendor, client, rehab, counselor)

maybe she was not intending to go to cph's house as i have implied, but some residence nearby or past cph's.

Maybe somebody is thrilled that the focus is on cph, because it detracts attention from him. Anybody in that part of oak beach of interest?

Moo

bingo!

SY is one

Although I don't particularly think that SY is the guy, I have to say he's a whole lot more interesting (in a creepy way) and credible as a potential POI than CPH is, at least imo. Unless I'm mistaken, though, there's been nothing to connect SY with JB or SG or MP or anyone else..... it's SY's bio that makes him stand out as someone to look at.

We have Sharks with Laser Beams.

Ive trekked through all kinds of swamps, lakes, marshs, woods....all over this god damn island. Especially when I was a youngin and my mother used to yell at me because me and my friends would ride our bikes to Belmont Lake and jump in the river and swim all the way down the river/stream whatever it is to the bay. Then walk our sorry asses back to Belmont to retrieve our bikes. Thenw e would have to ride all the way home.....it was an entire day ordeal. It was nasty, but we were young and stupid and were not allowed to sit in the house and play video games/watch TV/and play on the computer all day. I would come home stinking like something awful and covered in mud....always knew I would get caught by Mom but still did it. "Bad people that do drugs hang out in those woods" was the classic line she would spout. Or"murderers and kidnappers are in there" to try and scare me.

Never once did we hear of, see, or get bit by a posionous snake.

-----------------------------------------

Maybe it was a shark who was lost and hungry and ate her pants.

Although I don't particularly think that SY is the guy, I have to say he's a whole lot more interesting (in a creepy way) and credible as a potential POI than CPH is, at least imo. Unless I'm mistaken, though, there's been nothing to connect SY with JB or SG or MP or anyone else..... it's SY's bio that makes him stand out as someone to look at.

-------------------------------------------
I just found it interesting that they held an awards ceremony not too long after the "JB2 rumor" hit the information highway.

-------------------------------------------
I just found it interesting that they held an awards ceremony not too long after the "JB2 rumor" hit the information highway.

And yes, SY seems like a very interesting character, but again, I am having a hard time separating fact from all the "rumors" I have read about him. I say rumors because it was info I had read on forums written by posters who I don't know. They could be anybody with some nefarious agenda or a good hearted concerned person honestly sharing what they know. That's the hard part. We just don't know.

Who is SY and where does he live. Could he have any linkage with SG

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members