POI: Michael Pak

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The video is in "Shannan Gilbert death declared an accident #2" thread.
Post #141 by Adler

48 Hrs preview - shows LE carrying black running shoes with white laces.

Also there was a longer video showing LE recovering SG belongings. I'll try to find it because it runs slower and in more detail - at work right now!

QUOTE=Seajay;8144760]I watched the A&E presentation of the LISK again last night as well.

They showed when LE found her possession and was putting them in bags, that she had tennis shoes. Michael Pak had said she put boots on in the SUV. There was also some reports she had on ballet slippers. But in this accounting of the events, they definitely showed black tennis shoes with white stripes down the sides.

Redbird -

I found this post from Seajay regarding an A&E presentation of LISK. I will try to find the A&E LISK video also. So there are at least two videos showing the black tennis shoes or a type of sneaker.

I'm having trouble trying to find the video. Can you give any specific directions for finding it. Is it in one of the "Test CBSNews Lumiere HLS - full episode" and if so which one and do you have a marker? From my female point of view I would not think she would be wearing sneakers since they are so unsexy. What does Justiceforever think? Would you carry sneakers to change into while working?

It would depend. Alot of times clients don't want to draw attention of the neighbours by having a woman all dolled in a mini and spike heels show up at odd hours of the night. Often times they ask you to come in jeans and tennis shoes and bring something sexy to change into.

In a hotel I wouldn't want to bring attention to myself walking in dressed up and walking out an hour later so I would suggest that I bring something along and change into it and then strip out of

So yeah I went on Alot of calls in jeans and tennis shoes.

Theres a video on youtube called Vigil for missing woman feared victim of serial killer. The missing person sign in the video says she was wearing jeans, a white ruffled blouse, and black boots.

JF - Thanks for your reply.

IIRC there are 3 - strappy sandals, boots and black with white "ballet/tennis/sneakers" shoes.

I've been trying to find the videos I mentioned above from CBS and A&E that show these black with white shoes, along with the other items LE found of SG. I remember watching these shows.

I'm also still wondering what happened to her blond wig! And, maybe, some sort of a bag in addition to her pocketbook that she used to carry her all her things in. I've never heard any mention of a "carry-bag" though, but she did have alot of stuff with her that night.

So then we are missing a wig, strappy sandals, boots and possibly a carry-all bag. IMO

QUOTE=Seajay;8144760]I watched the A&E presentation of the LISK again last night as well.

They showed when LE found her possession and was putting them in bags, that she had tennis shoes. Michael Pak had said she put boots on in the SUV. There was also some reports she had on ballet slippers. But in this accounting of the events, they definitely showed black tennis shoes with white stripes down the sides.

Redbird -

I found this post from Seajay regarding an A&E presentation of LISK. I will try to find the A&E LISK video also. So there are at least two videos showing the black tennis shoes or a type of sneaker.
That video was taken on OP when the GB 4 victms were found.

Thanks NS for clearing that up for me. I have never heard of ballet style tennis shoes. I am soon not up with fashion trends these days. ;) Just doen't seem as important to me as it did back in the day.

"ballet/tennis/sneakers" shoes was just my way of describing the black shoes that LE found with SG's other possessions shown in the videos. Believe me, I am also not up the current fashion trends! LOL! My daughters and granddaughters would "second" that, but they would also be relieved.

She was also minus bra and panties. You all almost had me ready to consider accidental death but I came across this video where JR retraces SG's steps and I cannot suspend my common sense enough to think she could have walked/run 1/4 mile thru' the brambles half naked and barefoot. No. way.

[ame="http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7412612n"]Extra: Retracing Shannan's path - 48 Hours - CBS News[/ame]

Don't know what happened there, but the link retracing SG's steps is:

cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7412612n

I just watched this video for the first time.
It is a sad video, especially the memorial cross.

However it justs reinforces my belief that SG never traversed the marsh, and died there.

Until the LE log books prove otherwise, I believe my theory of abduction holds even more validity than ever.

MP could have taken SG, off Anchor Way, and left Oak Beach before GC or LE arrived at the gate.

If the log books prove me wrong, I will apologise... just "Show me the Books"

MOO

She was also minus bra and panties. You all almost had me ready to consider accidental death but I came across this video where JR retraces SG's steps and I cannot suspend my common sense enough to think she could have walked/run 1/4 mile thru' the brambles half naked and barefoot. No. way.

Thank you for posting this. Where did you hear or read that she had no bra or panties on? I had been wondering if she was in her panties or not but could not find anything saying she did or didn't.
I have always felt that she was dumped at that spot and never actually ran there. But it is so hard to know for sure.
But I have been thinking a lot lately that the cops are probably just saying they think she drowned to not put the sk on alarm. Just seems to me there is no way they couldn't see what everyone els sees. Especially if she was found with no panties on or a bra.

Well, as usual, everyone has the right to an opinion. Even if that includes twisting the laws of physics (whoever may or may not abducted SG, it wasn't MP, he had no time window). And the fun part in all of this is "common sense". I tried once, many years ago to talk a girl from a roof. She had mixed a little too freely and then listened to Pink Floyd's "The Wall". Which gives away, how many years ago this happened. She was more than half naked, she thought, she would be the helicopter and about to crash. It was about 10F if I convert right and she was bleeding from several minor injuries, she had caught while climbing out there. And she didn't even notice those. So ... how does "common sense" and "mixed drugs" in one sentence?
Guys, I think, I need a break. Some things, like the ability of suspects to be in two places at the same time (while protected by invisibility field generators), their extensive use of n-dimensional worm holes (n not necessarily finite) and the ability of shoes to procreate worse than rabbits give me a headache ... See you all in about a week.

Peter said, " I tried once, many years ago to talk a girl from a roof."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And you said you weren't a nice person. Or rather, never said you were a nice person. Something like that. Liar.

This seems like a reasonable explanation. What did JB do with the boots?
1) Keep them
2) Throw them out
3) Give them to MP
4) Give them to LE

BTW Anybody have any luck checking the protocol books of SCPD regarding times of various 911 calls and LE's arrival at Oak Beach on May 1, 2010

Thank you

MOO
if she did leave them behind, #2

for the couple of people in touch with MG, perhaps you can ask her if she is aware of the boots locale

I've heard @ those but don't remember actually seeing a link to verify. Where DID that come from?

There are dozens of references to the black sandals. Just google "Shannan Gilbert black strappy sandals" and take your pick. :)

Just for the Record, there is no public record of these items being found with SG:

Black Strappy sandals
Boots
Blonde Wig
Other Ear ring
Bra & possibly underwear
tank top
jacket
any misc jewelry??? (ring, necklace, bracelets?)

MP says there was a throw away phone for the numbers listed on public forums. So, was that the phone that was found or was it her personal phone...the only one where a paper record can be matched up.

Wouldn't it be convenient if the business phone never turned up.

Just for the Record, there is no public record of these items being found with SG:

Black Strappy sandals
Boots
Blonde Wig
Other Ear ring
Bra & possibly underwear
tank top
jacket
any misc jewelry??? (ring, necklace, bracelets?)

MP says there was a throw away phone for the numbers listed on public forums. So, was that the phone that was found or was it her personal phone...the only one where a paper record can be matched up.

Wouldn't it be convenient if the business phone never turned up.

If so many items are unaccounted for or missing, could it possible somebody other than SG had access to these items, prior to SG being found in the marsh, and disposed of them?

Cumulative summary

1) Unless proven otherwise by the actual LE records, MP had time to abduct SG and leave Oak Beach unseen.

2) Nobody saw SG actually walking in the marsh, even though, to cover the distances suggested she travelled, she would have been walking in the marsh a substantial amount of time.

3) Videos of the marsh suggest the difficulty of traversing the marsh without proper apparel, which SG was not wearing.

4) The disappearance of some of SG's articles point to the possibility that someone had disposed of these items for the purpose of eliminating evidence.

No smoking gun yet......but MP sure has a lot of explaining to do.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members