POI: Michael Pak

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the doc was....but that might not be true. I need to reread some of the msm articles.

That is what he told Mari. I can find a link but it will take a bit of wading to do so :maddening: I did read it here yesterday - or somewhere. lol

There is also this link where Sheere is interviewed on 'here women talk' starting at 24.29: http://herewomentalkradio.com/home/archives_details/650 They do talk about Dr Hackett. Velly Intellesting

The doctor claims he never saw her and I've never read anything where LE said he did.

Hi there, The good Dr also said he had never called Shannan's house and it was proven he called her 2x!

BTW, On that here women talk radio show link I have just posted in the above link, Sherre tells how the Dr called her Mom. She was sitting next to her Mom during the conversation. He called the day after Shannan was reported missing. At that time it was not public information.

I bet eventually he will rue the day he ever made that phone call to her!!! IMO

Hi there, The good Dr also said he had never called Shannan's house and it was proven he called her 2x!

BTW, On that here women talk radio show link I have just posted in the above link, Sherre tells how the Dr called her Mom. She was sitting next to her Mom during the conversation. He called the day after Shannan was reported missing. At that time it was not public information.

It really does make a person wonder about him!

Here is an article from News Blaze, written by John Kays. December 15,2011
http://newsblaze.com/story/20111215100125kays.nb/topstory.html

Just a rehash of what we all know, except it has a picture of Michael Pak.

MP seems to have disappeared, other than rumors that he has gone to Georgia, there is nothing we know about his current status.

Since the SG case is an ongoing investigation, does LE know how to get in touch with him if they wanted to?

Has MP gone 'underground' to avoid scrutiny or surveillance? It is curious that of all the POI's he is the only one who appears to have voluntarily changed his place of residence.

Is he in touch with SG's family, SG's boyfriend or anybody involved with the case?

Remember MP was the last person to see SG alive.

Does anybody know anything about what MP is doing now? If the answer is no, then he becomes an even more interesting POI.

MOO

yes, he is living in queens, he is showing up for interviews for national television shows, and he is openly communicating with police and taking polygraphs. Where exactly did you get the impression he has gone "underground"?

yes, he is living in queens, he is showing up for interviews for national television shows, and he is openly communicating with police and taking polygraphs. Where exactly did you get the impression he has gone "underground"?

He is?

Thanks for that article Truth.

Reading it made me think of a post I read here in the last week {poster?}. She said she thought Shannan overheard someone at the party saying what he was going to do to her and it got her so scared she immediately called 911 and then ran away.

You can imagine being in that situation and hear this guy say something like how he's going to cut off her hands and feet and plant the rest of her in the brambles! I'd get the heck out of there too - pronto. Just sayin' :what:

Thanks for that article Truth.

Reading it made me think of a post I read here in the last week {poster?}. She said she thought Shannan overheard someone at the party saying what he was going to do to her and it got her so scared she immediately called 911 and then ran away.

You can imagine being in that situation and hear this guy say something like how he's going to cut off her hands and feet and plant the rest of her in the brambles! I'd get the heck out of there too - pronto. Just sayin' :what:

Which article?

Truth - have you been able to get any photos of CPH truck? or, if you've seen it, is it similar or the same as the truck on the side of the road in the earlier maps?

Truth - have you been able to get any photos of CPH truck? or, if you've seen it, is it similar or the same as the truck on the side of the road in the earlier maps?

The infamous bing maps truck was in a photo taken between Feb and March of 2011, hence not likely of any value.

"I believe the police already did, I think through questioning neighbors and involved parties, they gleaned some information that gave them reason to search the north side of OP east of gilgo. That just seems more likely to me than an SCPD officer and cadaver dog stumbling upon 10 sets of remains, or SCPD searching from Oak Beach all the way to Gilgo (nearly 5 miles) for traces of SG.

Ok, I just spent 15 minutes on the phone with customer support (Blaese Baker) from Pictometry International, and he confirmed that the particular photo with the truck was indeed taken between Feb and March ... of 2011 (Even though the copyright says 2010).
So, unfortunately it is of no value as this is during the investigation.

Actually, to be more thorough in my analysis, the picture is of no value if the truck belongs to someone actually involved in the investigation. I think someone recalled seeing a truck like this on the scene at the height of the investigation.

back to the drawing board.... "

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7284524&postcount=237"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #11[/ame]

? I don't know if this is you joking or not, where did you find that out if not.
thank ya!

Where did we hear him say that he Never called SG's house?

TRUTH, this is great if it is recent. I know initially after May1 and SG's disappearance he was co-operating with LE, and appeared on a TV special.

What I am curious about is where has he been since SG's body has been discovered.

What gave me the impression he went underground is after doing an pretty extensive web search, I could find no reports about his activities. Now I do understand that it in itself this may not be unusual, but in the context of this case it is. We know where CM is (Thanks to you); JB; PCH; even AC(jail) but there have been no reports on MP IIRC.

For those who question that MP was the last to see SG alive, that is based on his statements and I should have used the phrase........ The last POI who has admitted to seeing SG before she disappeared......

Regarding JB moving, the fact we know his movements and his whereabouts points to the lack of info on MP.

As I stated before, I have my doubts that MP has anything to do with the LISK, however I think he is definitely involved with SG's disappearance.

MOO

I remember reading that OB resident Barbara Andersen, who lives at the southern end of Anchor Way, was the last person to see SG. After SG's remains were found there was a map posted showing SG's path that night from JB's house, to GC's, to BA's, to her personal items and then remains - all circled. BA lives just a couple of houses from CPH. I believe BA's husband worked for Cantor Fitzgerald at the WTC and was killed on 9/11.

Hmmm... The link (goes to a pdf file) does work, right??

Third line of first letter...
"I never met her. I never "treated" her and I never spoke with her. She was never in my home."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay