POI: Michael Pak

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he say he got the information from MP and AD? AFAIK they haven't denied giving him the number.

Could be Dc. I had never heard of him getting the info from MP and AD. Who is AD, the BF? Ta

And let us not forget that Mari has changed her story about that initial call. After not being able to prove that her phone records contained the May 1st call from CPH (as she previously stated), she went on record in this interview to admit that she isn't sure-

-NY Magazine Interview

I never read Mari state the initial call from Dr Hackett came on May 1st, the day Shannan went missing. It was Sheere who said it was the day after the Missing Person Report was filed that Dr Hackett called their home, talking to Mari.

It was sometime within the first 5 days, on or before the 6th, after Shannan disappeared. As on the 7th day, or May 8th, Shannan's sisters headed down to Oak Beach to do a bit of detective work. They talked to JB, found Shannan's ear ring and then headed over to Dr Hackett's for some question and answer time.

Do we know what day that report was filed w/ LE?

In Post #117, I asked if anybody knew of MP whereabouts since SG's body was found in December?

I ask again, especially if anybody in LE is monitoring this site to let us sleuths know if LE has awareness of his whereabouts.

If LE does not know where he is, and we web sleuthers do not know where he is, then I am concerned about his potential wellbeing.

MP knows more about what went on that night than anybody else. He is key to this investigation. He had constant awareness of where SG was from the time she arrived in Oak Beach until the time she disappeared.

He knows approximately how many and who the people were in JB's home. He knows if CPH was in JB's house while SG was there.

Even if MP had no criminal involvement with any of the events of that night, he has information that can lead to the apprehension of the culprit.

That is why I brought up a need for a reward. If MP is innocent, I am sure for enough money, MP can disclose valuable info to LE.

If MP has any inkling who the culprit is he better tell LE before the culprit decides MP is a danger to the culprit's freedom.

Worse yet, if MP has disappeared, there is always the risk that he has been silenced by someone who is concerned with what MP knows.

In conclusion if MP cannot be located either he is hiding from LE or the Killer.

MOO

In Post #117, I asked if anybody knew of MP whereabouts since SG's body was found in December?

I ask again, especially if anybody in LE is monitoring this site to let us sleuths know if LE has awareness of his whereabouts.

If LE does not know where he is, and we web sleuthers do not know where he is, then I am concerned about his potential wellbeing.

MP knows more about what went on that night than anybody else. He is key to this investigation. He had constant awareness of where SG was from the time she arrived in Oak Beach until the time she disappeared.

He knows approximately how many and who the people were in JB's home. He knows if CPH was in JB's house while SG was there.

Even if MP had no criminal involvement with any of the events of that night, he has information that can lead to the apprehension of the culprit.

That is why I brought up a need for a reward. If MP is innocent, I am sure for enough money, MP can disclose valuable info to LE.

If MP has any inkling who the culprit is he better tell LE before the culprit decides MP is a danger to the culprit's freedom.

Worse yet, if MP has disappeared, there is always the risk that he has been silenced by someone who is concerned with what MP knows.

In conclusion if MP cannot be located either he is hiding from LE or the Killer.

MOO

He was just on TV a few months ago and according to TS he is living in Queens now. Does not sound like he is in hiding or that he is missing.

He was just on TV a few months ago and according to TS he is living in Queens now. Does not sound like he is in hiding or that he is missing.

Which when asked about this Queens thing a few times, it was ignored. Seems like it was just thrown out there.

Truthspider and Seaslug44, can you give me a link to his recent TV appearance. I am not aware of any TV appearance beyond the AE and 48 Hours stories, which were filmed many months ago.

Regarding his current residence in Queens, when was that verified or confirmed?

I know he used to live in Queens, and I know he did appear on TV but his recent or current domicile and activities are pertinent.

Thank you

MOO

Hey at least your trying Novice!
I would thou maybe alter the name you put in for the lady, I am not sure if we are allowed to post the names?
good luck researching

TRUTHSPIDER...

Important safety note:

Do not irritate the Danes....Remember Hamlet!!!!

TRUTHSPIDER...

Important safety note:

Do not irritate the Danes....Remember Hamlet!!!!

Hamlet? What is that slang for a little piece of ham?
Please don't make references that I can't easily decipher using a few google searches they make me look dumb.
Remember I am not a man but a shoddily written computer program without any real intelligence.
Wait a minute, I think I get the reference now, is TheForeigner Danish?

FYI: To avoid confusion down the road for newcomers to the LISK sub-forum, I've removed the information about that other MP who is unrelated to this case. ;)

I'll be more careful next post - sorry again

If everyone who's ever made a mistake here crawled off into the shadows, this place would be desolate, my friend.

And I would be living in the dark, for sure! ;-)

Truth,

According to her description Foreigner lives in Denmark. Hamlet was a Prince of Denmark.

Now back to MP.

Still no information on his whereabouts. Very Curious!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members