POI: Michael Pak

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I doubt that once your jeans fell off once your flesh had vanished that your purse and other things would stay right next to them and float along with them at end up at the same spot as them.

Why not? It makes sense to me that if water picks up a bunch of things, it will bring it all to the same relative place depending on which way the wind was blowing/water was flowing.

Sgs things were found in the same area, not in a neat pile in one spot.

Ha anyone here tried taking their jeans off after their flesh has vanished and there was nothing left in them but loose and disconnected bones? I bet that would make it much easier, in fact I believe it would let them float off on their own given the right conditions.

Some statements are not meant to be taken seriously.

@mcme
I agree it's not that hard to believe that, that could happen. My only problem with that is that in an area like that some of her things would have been caught on something. And could not have made it that far all together.

There would not have been a clear path for a quarter of a mile for her jeans to float away. And Im sure no disconnected bones were found in the pant leg of her jeans.

They are still anchored by a skeleton that looked very in tact to me br aerial photos. If the pants would have came off after her flesh disintegrated....don't u think the bones would have moved? The tendons and ligaments are obviously gone. Plus the biggest flooding was Irene. Chances are that's when your proposed movement of jeans happened. She would not be completely gone by then. Plus those jeans would have put through an erosion grinding machine if they were dragged through weeds by tide. I heard they were pretty in tact.

Some statements are not meant to be taken seriously.

You can take it any way you like, but there's no evidence Sg took her pants off,there's only the fact they were found a distance from her remains. My theory is entirely possible and explains how her things were found apart from her even if she had them with her when she died.

They are still anchored by a skeleton that looked very in tact to me br aerial photos. If the pants would have came off after her flesh disintegrated....don't u think the bones would have moved? The tendons and ligaments are obviously gone. Plus the biggest flooding was Irene. Chances are that's when your proposed movement of jeans happened. She would not be completely gone by then. Plus those jeans would have put through an erosion grinding machine if they were dragged through weeds by tide. I heard they were pretty in tact.

A few bones won't anchor anything that can float, and the time between sg disappearing and Irene means no flesh left. My point is that it's entirely possible, and doesn't include imagining someone sneaking back to dump them there. I don't recall a photo of sgs remains as found and can't find one by searching. Is there a link? Or is a photo of other remains being confused with sgs, as has happened before.

Whats he doing for a living these days.

I suppose I could go stalk him down and figure it out. But to be honest I'm to lazy.
And besides I'm sure all I would find is some creepy Asian guy dressing his dogs up.

Sociopaths tend to pass their polygraph tests with flying colors.

True. If your crazy enough and believe in your own lie....then it's not a lie. But I think it was JB polygraph test came back inconclusive?

True. If your crazy enough and believe in your own lie....then it's not a lie. But I think it was JB polygraph test came back inconclusive?

Also, when you have no capacity for feeling empathy, you cannot feel guilt. This decieves polygraph tests, I believe.

Also, when you have no capacity for feeling empathy, you cannot feel guilt. This decieves polygraph tests, I believe.

How can you say JB isn't empathetic? Kind of a harsh judgement of someone you don't know I'd say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can you say JB isn't empathetic? Kind of a harsh judgement of someone you don't know I'd say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't talking about JB. Whoever committed these crimes is a sociopath, and they tend to be false negatives on polygraph tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquiring_Mind78