POI: Michael Pak

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MP would not have been able to walk through the tangled brush from the pkwy.

My thoughts exactly. In that scenario, whether he would have tried to dump her starting from the beach community or starting from the parkway, he almost literally wouldn't have been able to do it (drag a body that far, in the dark, through thick brush over uneven sandy/watery ground).

My thoughts exactly. In that scenario, whether he would have tried to dump her starting from the beach community or starting from the parkway, he almost literally wouldn't have been able to do it (drag a body that far, in the dark, through thick brush over uneven sandy/watery ground).

probably true--but yet SG was able to run many times farther through the same in the same conditions?

But WHY would Michael Pak murder SG?
What motive would he have to murder her?
She was, in a way, his employer, a girl that made him money.

But I DO believe she was murdered but, not by Pak and not by the LISK.

Maybe Michael Pak is the LISK and he kills the girls as they leave what's his names house.

But WHY would Michael Pak murder SG?
What motive would he have to murder her?
She was, in a way, his employer, a girl that made him money.

But I DO believe she was murdered but, not by Pak and not by the LISK.

I don't think it was Pak either, but always good to keep discussion alive-- At most, he would equate to being 1% likely to have done it, 99% unlikely-She was a cash maker for him, that would be the biggest reason he wouldn't kill her--
...so do you think SG killed by CPH, or someone in there setting him up?(some sketchy neighbors in there for sure)---If you HAD to pick between CPH and JB(john), who would u pick?---

I don't think it was Pak either, but always good to keep discussion alive-- At most, he would equate to being 1% likely to have done it, 99% unlikely-She was a cash maker for him, that would be the biggest reason he wouldn't kill her--
...so do you think SG killed by CPH, or someone in there setting him up?(some sketchy neighbors in there for sure)---If you HAD to pick between CPH and JB(john), who would u pick?---

Personally, of the 2, I'd pick CPH 100 times over. I don't feel that JB hurt anyone here... I personally think he may be a weirdo, yes, but a very unlucky weirdo at that.

Personally, of the 2, I'd pick CPH 100 times over. I don't feel that JB hurt anyone here... I personally think he may be a weirdo, yes, but a very unlucky weirdo at that.
--the odd thing that stands out about Brewer is the statement he made while in his drivewaybeing approached by reporters, basically to the effect of "well I've lived a good life"..very odd statement

--the odd thing that stands out about Brewer is the statement he made while in his drivewaybeing approached by reporters, basically to the effect of "well I've lived a good life"..very odd statement

I would see that as "I've lived a good life" ie: living it up, partying, and now he's accepting the fact that all of his fun may be over since his reputation has been completely destroyed by media and speculation, and his entire life has been turned upside down. I think people forget about all of that and read into some of these things in twisted ways. Just imagine for a minute that he is innocent and just completely burdened by this terrible luck. I can't imagine how awful it must be right now for him, even all of these years after. Imagine trying to go grocery shopping, or taking your car to the shop, or god forbid stopping at your kid's school, the guy already had problems between him and his wife. Imagine all the suspicious strangers staring at you everywhere you go, or people you knew, too, when once upon a time not that long ago you were a damn celebrity in your hometown/community, all the guys your age knew you and loved drinking with you, partying with you. I'm not saying he's an angel or anything like that, but this entire situation must suck really, really bad for him. And I've been trying to hold off a lot of judgments based solely on the fact that he cooperated 100% with LE and just because we only have scraps of information released to us does not mean HE held anything back. Pak, I'm not so sure, but again trying to hold off judgment. CPH, I don't even know what to make of him because of his checkered past and inserting himself into the situation the way he has. But JB was completely cooperative, took the polygraph willingly, LET LE SEARCH HIS HOUSE, they took his car. He didn't fight it and he sure could have tried. And I certainly don't blame him for trying to keep a low profile now. Wouldn't you if you were just dragged through the mud back and forth like that?

Can you imagine how the Bissett family felt after their father and husband was accused of being a serial killer? Its said he commited suicide after the bodies were found. Thats not true. It was a year after the GB4 were found

Brewer said and did a whole lot of other weird crap the driveway statment use to stick out to me but after reading the book lost girls I think what he said in there makes him look even worse.

If JB is the LISK and the police have let him walk around free all this time...I have no words. So I like to think it isn't him. But I find him suspicious, and I basically think that the LISK is probably someone very much like him.

MOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would see that as "I've lived a good life" ie: living it up, partying, and now he's accepting the fact that all of his fun may be over since his reputation has been completely destroyed by media and speculation, and his entire life has been turned upside down. I think people forget about all of that and read into some of these things in twisted ways. Just imagine for a minute that he is innocent and just completely burdened by this terrible luck. I can't imagine how awful it must be right now for him, even all of these years after. Imagine trying to go grocery shopping, or taking your car to the shop, or god forbid stopping at your kid's school, the guy already had problems between him and his wife. Imagine all the suspicious strangers staring at you everywhere you go, or people you knew, too, when once upon a time not that long ago you were a damn celebrity in your hometown/community, all the guys your age knew you and loved drinking with you, partying with you. I'm not saying he's an angel or anything like that, but this entire situation must suck really, really bad for him. And I've been trying to hold off a lot of judgments based solely on the fact that he cooperated 100% with LE and just because we only have scraps of information released to us does not mean HE held anything back. Pak, I'm not so sure, but again trying to hold off judgment. CPH, I don't even know what to make of him because of his checkered past and inserting himself into the situation the way he has. But JB was completely cooperative, took the polygraph willingly, LET LE SEARCH HIS HOUSE, they took his car. He didn't fight it and he sure could have tried. And I certainly don't blame him for trying to keep a low profile now. Wouldn't you if you were just dragged through the mud back and forth like that?

Did he ever Lawyer up?

I think MP killed her.
The law of simplicity (occams razor) - he was the last one chasing after her and she ends up dead.
DUH

Did he ever Lawyer up?

I'm not sure, I'll have to try digging around to see if I can find that info. As far as I know, with everything I've been able to find so far, he did fully cooperate and although he's super weird (along with most of the OB community, and probably 85% of this island -FULL OF VERY STRANGE PEOPLE) but he didn't seem to be hiding anything. I'd love to know what each of the players involved said to police; statements/reports, but I have to remember that we may never get ahold of any of that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay