Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, the family are all nuts........throw them in a jail cell together and watch the fights.........IMO, lots of secrets and cover up.........

IMO, the family are all nuts........throw them in a jail cell together and watch the fights.........IMO, lots of secrets and cover up.........

See, now to me.. to be allowed to watch that ,would be better than sex about now.

Interesting video. I wonder why the Anthony's don't have nice plastic garbage cans like their neighbors. I only remember plastic bags. Did I miss something? :waitasec:

Such a cute dog, friendly and very well trained. What get's me about this is that it's another example where Team Anthony seems to spend so much more time patrolling their property line, codorning it off, pounding sings, waving hammers and mixing it up with protestors, throwing people of 'their property' than they do actually looking for Caylee. It's almost like they wait by the window HOPING someone will do something they can go out and fight about. I watched that video again, and Lee was a total jerk. That woman was completely peaceful and, according to the what the police keep saying, allowed to be where she was sitting.

They probably do! They are avoiding the truth by causing more drama.. giving themselves something else to worry and be angry about. In this (protesters, media etc) and I'm willing to bet at this point, in ONLY this.. their family is united... in this they can depend on and relate with one another so they keep causing more of it.

This is their disfunction on display. avoidance co-dependence style...

eta: oh yeah, IMO

Really?:woohoo::woohoo:

LOL I know I'm a bit of a freak but I have come to terms with that.

Though I wasn't serious about it being better than sex, the human mind does something to me that I cannot explain.

Such a cute dog, friendly and very well trained. What get's me about this is that it's another example where Team Anthony seems to spend so much more time patrolling their property line, codorning it off, pounding sings, waving hammers and mixing it up with protestors, throwing people of 'their property' than they do actually looking for Caylee. It's almost like they wait by the window HOPING someone will do something they can go out and fight about. I watched that video again, and Lee was a total jerk. That woman was completely peaceful and, according to the what the police keep saying, allowed to be where she was sitting.

Oh I agree 100 % I think the dog lady should contact the ACLU to be honest. See how the Anthony's react when the heavy guns come marching in

Does anyone remember the myspace posts where Casey was bragging to her brother Lee about how she and Cindy "officially taught Caylee how to take shots"???

That will NEVER leave my mind. What kind of family teaches a 2 year old about alcohol shots? And yes, that is what they were talking about. There is something severely wrong here.

Respectfully snipped, and the bolding is mine, obviously...

Link to where the above bolded has been confirmed?

That's speculation, not fact. I'm no fan of the Anthony's, but it's a credibility issue, at this point. Sure it might look incriminating, but they could have meant immunization shots, or were joking because they had to give her children's liquid tylenol, or cough syrup (they often have little "shot glass" looking cups)

Making that statement is a pretty bold move, and could be libelous.

Of course, they'd have more people to contend with before you, if they were going to sue anyone for libel...but for credibility's sake...it might be a good idea to write that is is your opinion in that post...

respectfully, of course:)

The ACLU and PETA should take it on... that's migraine material!!

Especially the ACLU. Ch 6 just now stated that the attorneys are going to file for an injunction against the protesters. Uh oh. If they do, I bet the ACLU will be right on it.

I think a LOT Of people saw the family's bind early on but geez laweez but they seemed to have chosen to support Casey over Caylee, and, to me who actually supported the GP's and Lee early on, that is completely unacceptable. Reasons why people have turned anti-Team Anthony

1. The Anthony's won't kick Casey of the team. The bailed her out of jail. They welcomed her back into their home. They drive her to cushy 6-8 hour per day visits with her mouthpiece (while her daughter is nowhere anyone can find) and Lee high fives her when they successfully run the gauntlet.
2. Cindy trashed a wonderful man, TM, who has been in her position, who WAS LOOKING FOR CAYLEE with his own organizations' funds, and by association trashed all the people wading through snake and allegator infested swamps in areas filled to the gills with mosquitos looking for HER GRAND CHILD, not theirs, HERS, and she insulted them...for trying to find Caylee.
3. Cindy called people who are upset and concerned about her grandchild maggots etc.. She was talking about the police, the media and the public, that's me...ME. How am I suppose to support her when she calls me names...for caring about HER grandchild!

My opinion, the protests are political, not personal. Our system is hosed when a so-called mother can 'lose' her child, refuse to co-operate with the police and get out on bail. Now I know the best way to address that is to petition for a change in the law. But this situation with Casey is madness. And her family is harboring her rather than letting her sit in jail, even though that's allowed under current law, and even though they may only be trying to play her into telling them where little Caylee is, it makes people crazy and it's logical and sensible for them to feel that way because, sorry but no woman who bakes brownies and comes onto guys while her baby is missing, no woman who does not co-operate with the authorities to locate her child, who- oh btw she neglected to report missing, should be out of jail. No parent of that woman should be supporting that child in any way. Bail is a way. Insisting to reporters and the public that the was kidnapped, when there is NO evidence to support that assertion and calling people names who are just trying to help is a way to put the interests of a really bad person over justice for an innocent child.

Protestors should be understood just like Team Anthony wants to be understood. They are exercising their free-speech rights. They should not tresspass, nor be violent or agressive. They should go out of their way to respect neighbors, but if they have every right to protest our messed up judicial system.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Respectfully snipped, and the bolding is mine, obviously...

Link to where the above bolded has been confirmed?

That's speculation, not fact. I'm no fan of the Anthony's, but it's a credibility issue, at this point. Sure it might look incriminating, but they could have meant immunization shots, or were joking because they had to give her children's liquid tylenol, or cough syrup (they often have little "shot glass" looking cups)

Making that statement is a pretty bold move, and could be libelous.

Of course, they'd have more people to contend with before you, if they were going to sue anyone for libel...but for credibility's sake...it might be a good idea to write that is is your opinion in that post...

respectfully, of course:)

yeah, I think that comment was taken the wrong way.

Wow Yolarado, I agree with every bit of your post--well said!!

The Anthony family seems to take comfort in seeing themselves as victims here. I'm very sorry to see that LA is as reality-challenged as CA, GA & KC. Can any of this family resist acting out for the cameras? Y'know what they say, *any* attention is good attention. :other_beatingA_Dead

Especially the ACLU. Ch 6 just now stated that the attorneys are going to file for an injunction against the protesters. Uh oh. If they do, I bet the ACLU will be right on it.

I hope someone here has picked up the phone and called them. I'm not sure how that's going to pan out. No one can even get the KKK or that wacky church to quit picketing.

So Lee thought he could throw the dog lady off public property because the HOA has merely filed for an injunction?

He also needs to get his hearing checked if he didn't hear LE tell him that she could stay before he went out and threw a fit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves
Back