Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

From the link above.............

Meanwhile, a source with the Orange County Sheriff's Department said that they are expecting to file some new check fraud-related charges against mother Casey Anthony within the next few days.

I wonder if LE is going to re-arrest Casey on the new check fraud? That's what got her re-arrested the last time.

Nothing added since 3:54 !!!!! WTF

Nancy Grace Field Producers give first-hand accounts of the search for missing tot Caylee Anthony. Check here for frequent updates as producers blog live from the scene.

Orlando, Florida -- Wednesday - September 10, 2008

3:54 PM ET - Another patrol car just showed up. Two officers are still talking to Cindy and Lee and two officers are asking people to move cars that are incorrectly parked. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

3:52 PM ET - Two more officers show up apparently to help determine if this woman is trespassing. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

3:48 PM ET - Lee just joined his mother outside to talk to the officer. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

3:45 PM ET - Casey just arrived home driven by her brother, Lee. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

3:43 PM ET - Cindy outside talking to officer. He is calling something in from his cell phone. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

3:42 PM ET - Police just showed up at Anthony home. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

3:31 PM ET - A woman from about 60 miles north of Orlando came and sat down with her 5 year-old St. Bernard Bernice in front of the Anthony home. She brought with her a sign taller than me that says "I wouldn't let my dog go missing for 1 month without looking." She said she wants to keep Casey's feet to the fire. She doesn't have kids but she's had Bernice for 4 years and said if her dog was missing she would go to shelters and the Humane Society to find her and it's hard to imagine that Casey would let her daughter go missing for a month without looking. Although it is raining, she has on a tank top and only a baseball cap to shield her from the rain. She wants to be there when Casey gets home, however Cindy Anthony did come out not long after she set up with a warning of trespassing. The woman didn't seem concerned about Cindy's warning or the raining saying "I figured Caylee is in the rain, I can handle it for a few hours". Her husband will be back to pick her up when he gets off work. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

2:58 PM ET - Unidentified woman walks up to front door of Anthony home. Cindy opened the door and spoke to her in the doorway for about 10 mins. And then the woman left. She did not say a word to reporters when she walked to the house or before she left. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

1:28 PM ET - Spoke to Deputy Padilla to confirm UCF search and to get Sheriff Beary's thoughts on possible million dollar deal when police have used countless resources and dollars to find Caylee. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

Ok can someone explain this to me? preserved stopped? I am confused

OSTED: 4:12 pm EDT September 10, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez filed a motion Wednesday afternoon attempting to stop investigators from testing any more evidence in the case of missing girl Caylee Anthony.

Thanks in advanced

Here's how Channel 9 is reporting the same development:

Nice try, Jose, but you'll have to wait your turn. You'll get your chance later when you file discovery after your client is charged with murder.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html

So is there precedent for this? I mean, what would be his arguement. I am wondering if the defense is going to be taht the police and labs are framing Casey, so he requests they stop testing to prevent tampering. Of course tehy deny his request, so later he can claim he tried to stop them from framing her? I assume he can have his own people test the same evidence later.

Thanks for this update....I think they are talking about 2 different women. IIRC the woman that walked up to the house and spoke w/ cindy for 10 min, did not have a dog. I wish they would report about that lady

UPDATED:
3:31 PM ET - A woman from about 60 miles north of Orlando came and sat down with her 5 year-old St. Bernard Bernice in front of the Anthony home. She brought with her a sign taller than me that says "I wouldn't let my dog go missing for 1 month without looking." She said she wants to keep Casey's feet to the fire. She doesn't have kids but she's had Bernice for 4 years and said if her dog was missing she would go to shelters and the Humane Society to find her and it's hard to imagine that Casey would let her daughter go missing for a month without looking. Although it is raining, she has on a tank top and only a baseball cap to shield her from the rain. She wants to be there when Casey gets home, however Cindy Anthony did come out not long after she set up with a warning of trespassing. The woman didn't seem concerned about Cindy's warning or the raining saying "I figured Caylee is in the rain, I can handle it for a few hours". Her husband will be back to pick her up when he gets off work. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

Ok can someone explain this to me? preserved stopped? I am confused

OSTED: 4:12 pm EDT September 10, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez filed a motion Wednesday afternoon attempting to stop investigators from testing any more evidence in the case of missing girl Caylee Anthony.

Thanks in advanced

I could be wrong, but I think this is an effort to stop LE/prosecutors from using all the evidence. The defence lawyer will most probably want his down labs to test the evidence.

So is there precedent for this? I mean, what would be his arguement. I am wondering if the defense is going to be taht the police and labs are framing Casey, so he requests they stop testing to prevent tampering. Of course tehy deny his request, so later he can claim he tried to stop them from framing her? I assume he can have his own people test the same evidence later.

I wonder if he's wanting to select labs that he knows are backlogged so it will take much longer to get evidence back.

Innocent until proven guilty ONLY APPLIES IN A COURT OF LAW. We can believe whatever we choose to believe. It's called "free speech" We don't have to believe anyone is innocent of anything.

Thank you for that, Gaia. It does seem that a lot of people confuse the laws applying to the court of law, with those applying to the court of public opinion.

good grief how many officers does it take to determine if someone is trespassing????6???that's a bit much if you ask me!!!

It's actually called "The First Amendment", and what you are referring to is not "Freedom of Speech", but rather "Freedom of Belief". Freedom of Belief is one of the annotations to the First Amendment; however, accusations in the form of written word are in fact defamation. Lemme give you some quick information:

See where I'm going with this?

Thank you....GREAT POST... and one that many, many posters here should carefully read and consider.

lovejac,that's what I was thinking,that it was two different women and we still don't know why/who the police were called for.

This is the funniest thing I have heard all day. I just spit my Dr. Pepper out!!!!!! Did they actually go by or was their request denied?

They went by , they had pictures of the CaraVan Bus . Not sure if they got out or not but said they were disappointed they wanted to see all the action lol
Casey, protesters and all
Ya gotta love um :)

Okay, here's my question...

WHY DIDNT CA JUST CHECK HER NEW CAMERA SYSTEM TO SEE WHO WAS AT THE DOOR BEFORE OPENING IT???????

I mean they spent the money on it, try this USE IT....

Oh wait if CA did that she wouldnt be on the news today as a VICTIM again!!

Okay, here's my question...

WHY DIDNT CA JUST CHECK HER NEW CAMERA SYSTEM TO SEE WHO WAS AT THE DOOR BEFORE OPENING IT???????

I mean they spent the money on it, try this USE IT....

Oh wait if CA did that she wouldnt be on the news today as a VICTIM again!!

Good thinking! LOL

From the link above.............

Meanwhile, a source with the Orange County Sheriff's Department said that they are expecting to file some new check fraud-related charges against mother Casey Anthony within the next few days.

I wonder if LE is going to re-arrest Casey on the new check fraud? That's what got her re-arrested the last time.

More has been expected. And yes, she will have to do the arrest thing again. However, They can call her in, instead of going to get her. Which is what Jose ment when he talked about 'grand standing." HE could have brought her in. Instead of the 'suprise' by the police. But the police don't really have to place nice if they don't want to. And usually don't, with people that aren't planing nice to them. "working together.". KC has told lies to them, wasted their time, etc. No reason for them to play nice.

Wow! Wth would you want to stop testing unless you knew it was killing (no pun) your case.

Forgive me if I don't have this down but how is it that no one seems to be helping themselves at all in this case? That says to me- your average Jane- we are scared of what they might find before they even find it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaspurrjax
Back