Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, here's my question...

WHY DIDNT CA JUST CHECK HER NEW CAMERA SYSTEM TO SEE WHO WAS AT THE DOOR BEFORE OPENING IT???????

I mean they spent the money on it, try this USE IT....

Oh wait if CA did that she wouldnt be on the news today as a VICTIM again!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::woohoo::woohoo::clap::clap::clap:

Did someone remove a no tresspassing sign from property that is not theirs? I'll bet you they are going to report their garbage as stolen. What doofuses imo

LMAO not theft of garbage silly lol
More check fraud charges
Your so funny

I could be wrong, but I think this is an effort to stop LE/prosecutors from using all the evidence. The defence lawyer will most probably want his down labs to test the evidence.
That's possible, but it sounded like to me that the only physical evidence that there isn't a lot of, is the hair. I'm sure there is plenty of nasty decomp/chloroform in the car, or alteast more than enough for the labs.

WHY DIDNT CA JUST CHECK HER NEW CAMERA SYSTEM TO SEE WHO WAS AT THE DOOR BEFORE OPENING IT???????

:clap:
GREAT POINT!:woohoo:

I really can't stop laughing about this. My step-son keeps asking "what's so funny" and I can't even stop laughing long enough to give him some crazy excuse.
I was reading that while I was on hold, and when the person came on the line I was laughing so hard I had to call him back.

From the link above.............

Meanwhile, a source with the Orange County Sheriff's Department said that they are expecting to file some new check fraud-related charges against mother Casey Anthony within the next few days.

I wonder if LE is going to re-arrest Casey on the new check fraud? That's what got her re-arrested the last time.

Well - if they are going to arrest her she's going to have to be "booked" and pose for her 3rd photo. Bail on the new charges will be set and once posted, she'll be out of jail unless the bond on the original charges is revoked like last time but I don't see that happening.

From the link above.............

Meanwhile, a source with the Orange County Sheriff's Department said that they are expecting to file some new check fraud-related charges against mother Casey Anthony within the next few days.

I wonder if LE is going to re-arrest Casey on the new check fraud? That's what got her re-arrested the last time.

I think every other Friday at 0730 CST during the Nancy Grace show it should be designated as CA arrest time.

Blog says Lee took the lady with the dog's sign away and took it down to the next house and threw it away and then some man went and got it out and gave it back to her?

Maybe she did and maybe that's why she answered the door. It doesn't appear that the police are there because of the woman who was at the door.

Nancy producer update. This is really getting to be Theater of the Absurd.

Orlando, Florida -- Wednesday - September 10, 2008
(From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

4:53 PM ET - A man got the woman's sign out of the garbage and brought it back to her.

4:48 PM ET - Lee just took the sign of the woman with the dog. He took it one door down from his home and put it in the garbage.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

That's possible, but it sounded like to me that the only physical evidence that there isn't a lot of, is the hair. I'm sure there is plenty of nasty decomp/chloroform in the car, or alteast more than enough for the labs.

The hair evidence may be exactly what JB is wanting to have tested by his experts.

So was it found out what the police were doing there??

And that sign thing really is random and weird.

UPDATED:
3:31 PM ET - A woman from about 60 miles north of Orlando came and sat down with her 5 year-old St. Bernard Bernice in front of the Anthony home. She brought with her a sign taller than me that says "I wouldn't let my dog go missing for 1 month without looking." She said she wants to keep Casey's feet to the fire. She doesn't have kids but she's had Bernice for 4 years and said if her dog was missing she would go to shelters and the Humane Society to find her and it's hard to imagine that Casey would let her daughter go missing for a month without looking. Although it is raining, she has on a tank top and only a baseball cap to shield her from the rain. She wants to be there when Casey gets home, however Cindy Anthony did come out not long after she set up with a warning of trespassing. The woman didn't seem concerned about Cindy's warning or the raining saying "I figured Caylee is in the rain, I can handle it for a few hours". Her husband will be back to pick her up when he gets off work. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

I wonder how the dog feels about sitting out in the rain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23
Back