Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But joyce if their not on your property you would be arrested.
Your so right, i would, but there is no way i could handle this Harassment 24/7 without losing it.I understand the protesters being there but no way i could have stood and let someone yell at me like they did GA.I think they have the full right to talk anything about Casey but we dont know yet that George and Cindy have did anything and we know Casey has at least LOST her kid if not worse.

How does the Anthony's engaging in verbal and physical showdowns with protestors 24/7 help find Caylee? It doesn't. What about all those supposed "leads" coming in to the Anthony's every day that need to be followed up on? Why don't C and G take a trip to Texas, Mexico, Puerto Rico or NY to search for Caylee which is where C said she believed she could be? Surely Lee can handle watching Casey while the parents are trying to find Caylee.

I think Lee wants to make sure he get's in the book or movie and up in till now he wasn't a big part of the sad sad story..... :behindbar

Looks like she was on the sidewalk to me. Nice lookin doggie too :D

Whoa, Ch 6 just reported that the police wouldn't make the lady with the dog move. So, CA turned on the sprinklers. Then, the lady with the dog was sitting in a chair and Lee came out and told her to move (even tho the police had said she didn't have to) and apparently she refused. Lee then broke the woman's sign in half and took it and the dog's bowl and threw it in someone's trash.
The reporter said he'll have the story (and hopefully video) at 6pm.

Here's a link for the info mentioned above.

http://www.local6.com/news/17439075/detail.html

Maybe the St Bernard will start running through the sprinkler on the lawn.

Damn that frozen webcam!

Cindy could let her dogs out and they could all romp around the yard. Is it possible this could get any crazier.

Angelonline, just wanted to say thanks for posting the link. I had no idea Natisha was blogging! She's done a great job for Nancy...hope she gets a big fat raise! ;)
Your welcome. Someone posted the link to that blog yesterday. However I couldn't find it today. Finally went through my history and found the page. As soon as I opened it I saw this and thought you all would want to know.

so is that 'dog lady' on their property or is that chunk actual public property? She's kind of pushing the gamet I think

Cindy needs to turn her anger towards Casey... not the protestors. But then again, if the protestors would leave them alone, then perhaps that anger of Cindy's would finally boil over and finally get aimed at Casey. BUT... I do concede that the protestors have their right to protest.

Didn't she go up to the home and have a conversation with Cindy?

That could just as well be considered harassment, we don't know what she said or accused them of.

In my so very humble opinion, if you are going to make a spectacle of yourself like these protesters are... you deserve to get back what you give. I do not feel sorry for the woman who allegedly was "assaulted" by GA. I don't feel the least bit of empathy for this woman either.

Wrong lady. She came and left.

This woman wasn't on their property. The LE checked it out. She was fine.

Her sign was the problem. It was BIG and they could READ IT. Her sign said she wouldn't wait a month be before looking for her dog. IT's the kind of truth the Anthonys are hiding from.

I believe that was another woman who went up to the door, not the woman with the dog.

The protesters...well, if the Anthony's ignored them then the press would have nothing to report and there wouldn't be a spectacle.

I agree, but it would be SO hard to ignore that if there was no sense of normalcy to your life as it is, then having people in your face 24/7.

I know that Casey is at fault for all of this, but truthfully, there is nothing that any of them can do that is going to seem "right" in the public eye.

If it were me, I would make darn well sure I didn't do a thing to get myself in trouble. But...I would sit on my front porch and a fan, with a big sign entitled, "GO HOME!!"

I'd just protest the protesters. It's a shame the A's can't come up with non-agressive ways to approach this.

Hey, then they wouldn't be the Anthony's. They are sitting on top of a powder keg.
Something better happen to get Ms.Casey back in jail soon. If it doesn't I have a really bad feeling that something tragic might happen.
:behindbar

That whole family needs anger management class!

Oh....and Lee should be goin to the slammer for taking that womans stuff, its called theft and it could be considered assult if she felt threatened when he did it even if he did not touch her. She is peacefully protesting and this is her right by LAW weather we all agree or not. Its the fact.

JMO of course.

lee=:behindbar
and save room for the rest of the anthony clan because I hope they ALL become residents of Orange County Jail.Jerks.

The whole family is nuts and I hope they are reading on here because I just want to tell them they are nuts!!!

If I wasn't ill I would have my ars down there too with a big sign that says "Anthonys are Nuts"

Whoa, Ch 6 just reported that the police wouldn't make the lady with the dog move. So, CA turned on the sprinklers. Then, the lady with the dog was sitting in a chair and Lee came out and told her to move (even tho the police had said she didn't have to) and apparently she refused. Lee then broke the woman's sign in half and took it and the dog's bowl and threw it in someone's trash.
The reporter said he'll have the story (and hopefully video) at 6pm.

Okay...Lee is really ticking me off. Who does he think he is?? He needs to be slapped, hard, into reality. You can't just destroy things that don't agree with you.

Wait a minute.....that's what this is all about isn't it, with the entire bizarro Anthony family -- they destroy or get rid off things that don't agree or side with them.

BULL. Charge Lee next. Destruction of property.

It was the one who stole her identity, she was just introducing herself to Cindy as Cindy Anthony. The police where probably asking the real Cindy Anthony to stand up.:rolleyes:

I think Lee wants to make sure he get's in the book or movie and up in till now he wasn't a big part of the sad sad story..... :behindbar

I think you are on to something there. Tis the new script.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back