Police find suspect Steven Stephens in Facebook Live homicide dead in Erie PA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[video=twitter;854034822091747328]https://twitter.com/CLEpolice/status/854034822091747328[/video]

How has he not been caught? He seems like he would stand out a big bald guy with a big black beard driving a new white fusion. As much info as he gave about himself on FB his name, badge and where he worked I seriously doubt he went through the trouble of disguising himself, such as shaving off his beard. Baffling

How is it they can talk to him by cell but not catch him?

[video=twitter;853960034467926016]https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/853960034467926016[/video]

Anyone else get the sense from the video of him talking in the car that he was in the passenger seat?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I thought that too, but I'm wondering if it's because he has the camera flipped so like a mirror image?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fairmount Park is pretty close to the highway. Only thing is, he'd pretty much have to travel the PA Turnpike to get there from Cleveland, so if he's still in the same car, they could confirm he went through tolls as some point.

I'm in Philly, just heard about the sightings in Fairmount Park. That park is seriously huge, over 2000 acres.
Cleveland to Philly is a 6 1/2 hour drive.
I wonder if he has connects here.

As scary as it is to think about him being in my city, I hope they catch the *advertiser censored*.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Please remember that what is heard or read on the scanner thread cannot be mentioned here. If you wish to follow the scanner the link is HERE

He probably took the coward way out bullet to the head lying somewhere.

A map of Fairmount Park. The 9 schools are in W. Philly, near the park.
209d9aecaa7c965d3f8c478312cd5e07.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

How has he not been caught? He seems like he would stand out a big bald guy with a big black beard driving a new white fusion. As much info as he gave about himself on FB his name, badge and where he worked I seriously doubt he went through the trouble of disguising himself, such as shaving off his beard. Baffling

It's really not baffling. This isn't a TV show where they catch a guy in an hour. It's not as easy as people may think to catch someone on the run.

I have faith that LE is doing everything they can (and then some) to catch this murdering :censored:
It takes time.

It's really not baffling. This isn't a TV show where they catch a guy in an hour. It's not as easy as people may think to catch someone on the run.

I have faith that LE is doing everything they can (and then some) to catch this murdering :censored:
It takes time.

I realize that. I only think it's baffling because he has very distinctive looks. I'm sure I would recognize him if in my area it's already been over 24hrs.

I realize that. I only think it's baffling because he has very distinctive looks. I'm sure I would recognize him if in my area it's already been over 24hrs.

I'm not sure he has that distinctive of a look. There was actually a guy in Philly this weekend who police chased on a dirt bike and he ran over a little girl. They had that story with his picture on the front page of Philly.com as well as the Stephens story. Both looked like they could be brothers to me. I don't think Stephens stands out at all in a city setting.

If you really think about it, his looks aren't all that distinctive. He's not unusually tall or short, A lot of black males have beards, he could have changed clothes, ditched his phone, stole a car, changed plates (or took them off), he could be on foot, getting help from family in Philly, and on and on.

He also could be dead somewhere and not found for months.

If you really think about it, his looks aren't all that distinctive. He's not unusually tall or short, A lot of black males have beards, he could have changed clothes, ditched his phone, stole a car, changed plates (or took them off), he could be on foot, getting help from family in Philly, and on and on.

He also could be dead somewhere and not found for months.

I guess it depends what area you live. He would stand out in OC CA where I live.

I think he might be dead as well the cowardly way.

There are many black men with beards walking around. I can think of a couple of guys I know who could resemble him off the top of my head.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back